Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 (29752 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by edimolu2: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:

Buffoons like you are the reason I don't argue with people who the best is your stupidity always finds its way to render me speechless.

You're just a Zombie fan of Penaldo who clearly knows nothing about football.

Now I'm going to give you one chance to redeem yourself just post a link where he dribbled from the mid field and scored and you win.

If not you're a big Fool.
These were your arguments....first you said ronaldo has never scored solo goals, an obvious technique that litters the internet if you weren't so lazy to do a research!

what a complete dunce you are, Am surprised you did not mention the solo goals again, which means you have seen enough of it right? right!....then you made mention of dribbling again, that is laughable, dude admit it!, you are very unintelligent and dumb, you need brains faster than ronaldo needs goals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtsMqjdNQoA

this is one of the countless videos littering the net..EM U EM U
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by edimolu2: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
giwish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJnBTPUQS5A ...
m.youtube.com
to add salt to ur injury he dribled frm midfield to score in one of those goals....i think dis clearly shows u r d biggest fool on earth.ignorant fool

please ignore that idiôt...he is a complete-retard, one who argues foolishly like a visionless man void of brains and potentials..

at least if you are oblivious of something, should you not do a google research before drawing dumb conclusions!

leave him to wallow in his unending-ignorance!
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by edimolu2: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:
I wonder how is possible that the Penaldo and Madrid Fan have so much in common

Cluelessness

Low self esteem 4uckers

Noise Makers

Attention Starved Animals

who knows nothing but over hype an average goal scorer for every single crap he does.

I stopped arguing with their likes because even a Mad man prefers to shop from the dirt and sees nothing wrong with it.
you are just a very foolish man!

MESSI has never been able to best ronaldo in the completeness of being a footballer! Ronaldo is more of a complete player than messi will ever be! quote me anywhere

Are you mad, have you even checked the way ronaldo scores? the powerful shots outside the 18yard box , the jump power, the right and left foot capability , the scissors kick, the bicycle kick, the flying nodding, the mad positioning, the swiftness, do you remember ronaldo's goal against porto, the day messi tries that and scores with his left foot will be d day i give up watching soccer! let messi try bicycle or scissors kick na, if him no go collect drip for body, abi dis one is mad nii, ronaldo wey dem punch for nose, see blood, yet hin later score for the match..guy u be otondo ah swear!

against espanyol, he scored a 23m shot twice in that match, same angle...how many times has your messi scored from such distance? can his right foot even best ronaldo's left foot? you must be high on fresh cannabis to think your messi got game, you are just a clueless bastard! one who is so blinded by hate that it has corroded your brain and has affected you from thinking properly!

messi is such a shameless goat, balon d' or was 4 to 1 against ronaldo, yet you stood watch and allowed someone from count 1 catch up with you!...

the day messi scores like this....i will denounce madrid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRTpFyRxBo

guy Bleep off, u know nothing jon snow
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by superkings(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
True talk
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by cocoboss(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
shut the f*ck up blood
jelel6:

I'd wanted to say "Hey man, you don't agree with what I said, just state your own opinion, why the insult?"

But then, I realized you're still a kid who knows nothing about self respect.

You'll probably look back at your childish and foul behaviour years later and realized how foolish you've been.

Don't bother replying because I definitely won't read it.

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Reeb2244:
How old are you?
old enough to be your grandfather..
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:

Oga keep quiet you talk like you're missing your brain.

Penaldo scores bicycle kick so what??

Giroud, Ozil, Ibrahimovic did it better just shut your mouth jare!

Make him try solo runs na Odeh.
if you actually had a brain you would not type this poo, maradonas hand of god was celebrated and even nicknamed to hand of god, if you had a brain as claimed you should know that scoring where and when it matters most is considered class.. Mr missing brain.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
gurunlocker:

What's it with you guys always starting this comparison when it's not even necessary?

So because Ronaldo scored a bicycle kick goal someone else hasn't score before, make we no hear word?

How do you expect Messi to score that kinda goal, is he competing with someone?
I no compare only replied a mention, next time read up before you quote gracias.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by cr7lomo: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:

The day Ronaldo dribbles from his own half to score I'll stop supporting Messi.

Idiots like you are the reason football lost its quality so just swerve you're not worth my time.

4uck of my mention fool.

Worthless brain that don't know what YouTube does
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
babakb:
Mcquine or whatever you call yourself, you asked for link to view Cr7 solo goals because you thought Cr7 had none but to your dissapointment you viewed incredible solo goals and I guess that has really broken your heart.
You have been dwelling on the lies and fallacy you hear about Cr7 and you were shocked with the video.

Cr7 is UCL top scorer for 5 consecutive seasons and counting.
Cr7 has the highest assist in UCL and counting.
Cr7 led Madrid To two consecutive UCL titles,
Cr7 won UCL title with Man Utd and Madrid.
Cr7 has the highest Hat tricks in Laliga history.

Don't go and get high BP because of your hate for Cr7 because he is not done yet.

I gave up on your likes long time ago.

So you have to put up this long note just to prove your silly point.

Madrididiot would always be Silly.

You win Abeg Let me be.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
To show you how silly and inferior these madrididiots really are.

See how the idiots are struggling to prove a non existing silly point with useless videos from YouTube.

They always try too hard just like their lord Penaldo struggles to be relevant in football with Messi.

You guys should relax if he is that good you won't be trying too hard to prove your point.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
To show you how silly and inferior these madrididiots babakb, cr7lomo, OPTIMUSPRIME08, edimolu2, giwish, really are.

See how the idiots are struggling to prove a non existing silly point with useless videos from YouTube.

They always try too hard just like their lord Penaldo struggles to be relevant in football with Messi.

You guys should relax if he is that good you won't be trying too hard to prove your point.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Jackossky(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
jelel6:

Against Roma? Liverpool just won City 3-0. that's a far difficult thing to achieve.

I don't know if you're a barca fan, but you should know this barca is not as formidable as the teams from the last ten years.

I watch them against Chelsea, the 3-0 score was a deflector. they deserved to go through but not by 3-0 difference. the other teams remaining, would create more and take the chances than what Chelsea did.

Its just the semi final draw bro, I guess will see.
if the get Madrid though, they'll like knock them(Madrid) out. But i wish they don't get Madrid.

Hmmm, hope you know Barca remains Unbeaten?
I don't know a weak club that can replicate such.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by giwish(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:
To show you how silly and inferior these madrididiots babakb, cr7lomo, OPTIMUSPRIME08, edimolu2, giwish, really are.

at least der is a video,now show me wer messi ever scored a bicycle kick or at least a 40yards goal

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by demitola(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:

You were probably haggling with chelsea fans that the same GOAT Messi sent their team packing. You cant win on their sulky arguement bro, leave them to their C-go-go-ngo and enjoy quality football experience on!
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
demitola:

You were probably haggling with chelsea fans that the same GOAT Messi sent their team packing. You cant win on their sulky arguement bro, leave them to their C-go-go-ngo and enjoy quality football experience on!

Bro I'm already done with their confused mind.

#Goodfootball all the way.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Reeb2244: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
old enough to be your grandfather..
You are an idiot.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by cr7lomo: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:

Foo.ls like u hv realised that messi can't keep up with the machine Called ronaldo even as he is younger and now it's messi is not competing with anyone...u lots are hypocritical nonentities
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by emmygzy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
jelel6:

of course, it is possible to be unbeaten in the league. a weaker barca doesn't mean the remaining 19 and the teams they have faced so far in the CL are stronger than them

I'm saying from the Pep's team to the MSN of late, this team is weaker.

the table ure shaking contains madrid o. Don't forget Messi is struggling with fitness likwise busquet. This current barca at present has record that MSN and guardiolla didnt have o, by this time, guardiolla and men has been beaten both in league and champions league o. MSN was der last season Wen dey couldn't achieve anythng other than copa deal Rey. Meanwhile when neymar left the team was written off by pundits. So give them credit, they've only lost one match this season, when other top teams like Bayern, psg, Madrid, mancity, juventus etc has lost several matches. I know ure a Chelsea fan but just give credit to whom crediris due.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by emmygzy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
jelel6:

of course, it is possible to be unbeaten in the league. a weaker barca doesn't mean the remaining 19 and the teams they have faced so far in the CL are stronger than them

I'm saying from the Pep's team to the MSN of late, this team is weaker.

the table ure shaking contains madrid o. Don't forget Messi is struggling with fitness likwise busquet. This current barca at present has record that MSN and guardiolla didnt have o, by this time, guardiolla and msn has been beaten both in league and champions league o. MSN was der last season Wen dey couldn't achieve anythng other than copa deal Rey. Meanwhile when neymar left the team was written off by pundits. So give them credit, they've only lost one match this season, when other top teams like Bayern, psg, Madrid, mancity, juventus etc has lost several matches. I know ure a Chelsea fan but just give credit to whom credit is due.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 2:06am On Apr 06, 2018
Reeb2244:
You are an idiot.
yes your father can attest to that, just that you ended being a bigger idiot than he was.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by edimolu2: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2018
Mcquine:

you are a very confused adult with no better sense, you are so unbalanced and without the brains or talent to argue intelligently, you keep changing post like a biitch changing menstrual pad! you have laid foolish and watery claims and yet without the tiniest relevance!

Firstly you said ronaldo has no solo goals and has never dribbled from the midfield, just immediately, facts and evidences were laid before you thus making you look the fool that you are, yet you still went ahead to reveal how much of a retard you are by typing hogwash like you suffering from dementia!

Now you claiming, ronaldo competes with messi and not the other way round? your brain must be maggot-infested! ,you are nothing but a sozzled-idiôt, how can someone be this stupid now? again you said ronaldo is an average player? were you born feet first? are you mad? even the reasonable barca fans don't regard ronaldo an average player, only non-brainers filled with hate do that!

once again you have proven you are intellectually bankrupt and mentally weak, keep whining like a silly biitch okay? leave penaldo alone and go tend to your misfortunes!

ode

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by kpaofame: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mcquine:

Clap for your self Zombie fan.

You call these solo goals OMG! you just wasted my data you idiot now go search for Messi against Athletic Bilbao and Getafe and give your verdict.

SMH.

illegal asslicker....messi dont know you..i was not the one who compiled the video but if in honesty u didnt see a solo goal in that clip then you must be dementia, dishonest and more than a zombie... sorry i wasted the small data ur poverty stricken self could afford.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Reeb2244: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
yes your father can attest to that, just that you ended being a bigger idiot than he was.
You are still using this same lame line? Faggøt, say something new. grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by engrchykae(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
stzy:
Messi Hatrick
I see el-Classico final
up spinards
where football lives
PLEASE,HEAR THIS. SPAIN DOESN'T PLAY FOOTBALL. SPAIN DO LA LALIGA. ITS NOT FOOTBALL,ITS LA LALIGA. THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINAIRES

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Reeb2244:
You are still using this same lame line? Faggøt, say something new. grin
ask your father why after which shut up, you felcher.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by hinohsend: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
edimolu2:

you are just a very foolish man!

MESSI has never been able to best ronaldo in the completeness of being a footballer! Ronaldo is more of a complete player than messi will ever be! quote me anywhere

Are you mad, have you even checked the way ronaldo scores? the powerful shots outside the 18yard box , the jump power, the right and left foot capability , the scissors kick, the bicycle kick, the flying nodding, the mad positioning, the swiftness, do you remember ronaldo's goal against porto, the day messi tries that and scores with his left foot will be d day i give up watching soccer! let messi try bicycle or scissors kick na, if him no go collect drip for body, abi dis one is mad nii, ronaldo wey dem punch for nose, see blood, yet hin later score for the match..guy u be otondo ah swear!

against espanyol, he scored a 23m shot twice in that match, same angle...how many times has your messi scored from such distance? can his right foot even best ronaldo's left foot? you must be high on fresh cannabis to think your messi got game, you are just a clueless bastard! one who is so blinded by hate that it has corroded your brain and has affected you from thinking properly!

messi is such a shameless goat, balon d' or was 4 to 1 against ronaldo, yet you stood watch and allowed someone from count 1 catch up with you!...

the day messi scores like this....i will denounce madrid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRTpFyRxBo

guy Bleep off, u know nothing jon snow

More complete goal scorer you mean
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by engrchykae(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
no longer to Ronaldo?? Ronaldo send his message personally, messi needs his entire team to send a message that's too poor of him!
then you know that messi have a team he can rely and work with while cr7 does his one man show.
The person with a team has the advantage
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by hinohsend: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
He didn't get the joke
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by engrchykae(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
edimolu2:

blah blah blah

yet he is the present world best!
you stand there pointing out ronaldo's flaws, but you fail to acknowledge that it takes a player with an exceptional ability to stand out amongst over a million players!

if your claims were that easy, how come no other player has found his style so easy and worthy of an emulation! nani tried copying ronaldo's style and it greatly affected his career! The two players have a different style of play, and it sure works for them!

one is a playmaker while the other is a goal-machine...now ask yourself which you would choose, last time i checked, goals are determinants for winnings and not who has higher possession!

leave ronaldo out of your pains bro, we the penaldo fans are very much appreciative for his contribution to the game football!
football is what it is because of the creative zidanes,pirlos,seedorfs,xavis,iniestas,Dinghos,rivaldos,romarios,jayjays,george weahs,kanus,thierrys and many more.
These men can create goals for opportunitists that call themselves strikers but TYPICAL STRIKERS ONLY KNOW HOW TO SCORE.
since jay jay and kanu retired from super eagles,what have your obafemis and ayegbenis achieved for the national team
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Reeb2244: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
ask your father why after which shut up, you felcher.
This foolish boy never seize to surprise me with his foolishness. grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by jelel6: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Topmaike007:
okay so where do you belong to?
remember what I told you about this barca being the weakest in ten years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

England Vs Iceland: Euro 2016 (1 - 2) ON 27th June 2016 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 30th September 2017 / Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 0) On 22nd August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.