Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (278792 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
jeromedee:
Ssshh! No loud am. Enemies of progress dey observe. We die here! grin
True oo, maybe na welcome deal he wan post Factory Unlocked iPhone Xs Max TLC 100K grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by jeromedee: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Clone2020 baba activate your whatsapp Oooo!.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by jeromedee: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
wildchild1:

True oo, maybe na welcome deal he wan post Factory Unlocked iPhone Xs Max TLC 100K grin grin
Nothing sweet me pass, make you see over sweet deal and drop msg for baba on whatsapp. Gbam! Azza don drop grin. If azza no drop deal don waka be that
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sirlop(m): 12:13am On Jul 14, 2019
omicpet:

My oga we say make we greet Stanley welcome as some people don wan come arrest us for our house because we tell them the truth even after dem know our house and office address
And those barking never had any encounter with him. I patronized him and he never disappointed. I got all my items intact. Clone2020 is more than legit
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by omotolsy(m): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Life!!!

Everyone screaming Clone is legit now abi?

I took a peep into the past posts and now omo i shake my head o.

Haaaaaaaa awa omo eniyannnnnnnnnnnnn....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wese90(m): 2:13am On Jul 14, 2019
omotolsy:
Life!!!

Everyone screaming Clone is legit now abi?

I took a peep into the past posts and now omo i shake my head o.

Haaaaaaaa awa omo eniyannnnnnnnnnnnn....

That's life Boss
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2019
Clone has disappeared on us again cry
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Trippledots(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
wildchild1:

With Clone anything is possible grin

HAAAA, LAPTOPS ARE CLONED TOO??

MODIFIED: grin OOK O. OGA CLONE OVER TO YOU SIR
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by shapman: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Oga clone himself, I get one sweet iPhone X deal around the Bronx. How e go be like this??
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Macaulish(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Clone2020:
Ah they've finished my name here. Please this is an impromptu post and please bear with me as communication has been practically impossible all these months but of course some will say it's a made up story. I honestly only remember owing blizzers like 100k, and another guy who asked to return a damaged Samsung gear watch and one guy who sent money to my PayPal account without informing me and has gone all over nairaland using multiple usernames to call me a scammer.

Once I have access to my phone later today, I will provide screenshots of the conversations I had with this guy. He accused me of being a scammer and went as far as calling me a bastard and all sorts of names. I told him I will refund the money back to his PayPal account but never got a chance to.

This isn't a well organized rebuttal, I'm really just trying to get this off my chest as I just made a quick search of my moniker and was shocked to read my mentions. Honestly had no clue this is how they've been spoiling my name. I haven't been on nairaland all this while, I would've defended myself o.

I haven't communicated with Iyke since my last shipment. Heck he even has some of my phones in his possession depreciating away.

In just 8 months back in 2017 I did PayPal exchange of over $300,000 and I even sent out a group whatsapp message thanking all my clients for that achievement before setting out on another endeavor. This is not to brag but to show the trust I have gained from total strangers on a faceless forum. This guy who's accusing me of withholding his money was actually referred by one of my paypal clients who has exchanged over $20k with me, but somehow he also joined in accusing me of scamming his friend.

In a way I cannot completely blame anyone who feels cheated, I would equally feel the same way if a business partner has my funds and does not communicate with me. But I'm not a scammer o, if you've had transactions with me you know deep down in your gut that I would rather give you a juicy deal or better exchange rate than scam you.

I'm even being owed money for goods I bought and still yet to be fully paid but ironically, I see this person shading my name in my abscence.

Please if I'm owing you money, you've suffered enough, note that it wasn't intentional or an attempt to cheat you o. As a matter of fact, I will pay you back with 50% interest. I'm not here to ask anyone to patronize me again o, that's not the purpose of this write up. But I just had to say something. If I'm still owing you anything please say it here and list the amount let's know who and how much.

============================================================

Teni begi loju...................

Igi ti pada ruwe...

Hey Bro..

Good to have you back online. kiss
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Femzylaiter(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
please i need clone whatsapp no!!
can anyone help?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by cdor777: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
I need a good deal on Dell XPS 13 Laptop

Ram: 8GB or 16GB Ram

Storage: 512GB or 1TB

Processor: Core i5 or i7

My Budget: #100,000-#175,000

I intend to use this laptop for programming and graphics design

Regards.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Hardvance(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Clone2020:
Ah they've finished my name here. Please this is an impromptu post and please bear with me as communication has been practically impossible all these months but of course some will say it's a made up story. I honestly only remember owing blizzers like 100k, and another guy who asked to return a damaged Samsung gear watch and one guy who sent money to my PayPal account without informing me and has gone all over nairaland using multiple usernames to call me a scammer.

Once I have access to my phone later today, I will provide screenshots of the conversations I had with this guy. He accused me of being a scammer and went as far as calling me a bastard and all sorts of names. I told him I will refund the money back to his PayPal account but never got a chance to.

This isn't a well organized rebuttal, I'm really just trying to get this off my chest as I just made a quick search of my moniker and was shocked to read my mentions. Honestly had no clue this is how they've been spoiling my name. I haven't been on nairaland all this while, I would've defended myself o.

I haven't communicated with Iyke since my last shipment. Heck he even has some of my phones in his possession depreciating away.

In just 8 months back in 2017 I did PayPal exchange of over $300,000 and I even sent out a group whatsapp message thanking all my clients for that achievement before setting out on another endeavor. This is not to brag but to show the trust I have gained from total strangers on a faceless forum. This guy who's accusing me of withholding his money was actually referred by one of my paypal clients who has exchanged over $20k with me, but somehow he also joined in accusing me of scamming his friend.

In a way I cannot completely blame anyone who feels cheated, I would equally feel the same way if a business partner has my funds and does not communicate with me. But I'm not a scammer o, if you've had transactions with me you know deep down in your gut that I would rather give you a juicy deal or better exchange rate than scam you.

I'm even being owed money for goods I bought and still yet to be fully paid but ironically, I see this person shading my name in my abscence.

Please if I'm owing you money, you've suffered enough, note that it wasn't intentional or an attempt to cheat you o. As a matter of fact, I will pay you back with 50% interest. I'm not here to ask anyone to patronize me again o, that's not the purpose of this write up. But I just had to say something. If I'm still owing you anything please say it here and list the amount let's know who and how much.

Big man, what's the reason for your disappearance please?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Femzylaiter(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
2 iPhone 8 64gb available
95k TLC each
Send me a message to view pictures
08160888055 whatsapp
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Femzylaiter(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
2 iPhone XR 64gb Available
130k Tlc each
Hit me up on whatsapp for pictures
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by shewefad(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S8
64GB
Black color
Factory Unlock
100% clean and ready
85k slightly negotiable
Contact 08140668957 or WhatsApp on 08034593672
Serious buyer only
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Femzylaiter(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2019
iPhone 8 64gb Chip Unlock available
80k Tlc

MacBook Pro 2018 Touchbar
Core i5 256gb ssd 8gb ram
430k Tlc

Hit me up on whatsapp for more details
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Femzylaiter(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
Iphone 8 plus 64gb Chip Unlock
85k Tlc
Hit me up on whatsapp for more details
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by blizzers(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
Even though I was quite curious on Clone2020’s absence, I had no choice other than to wish him well irrespective of the situation he was. So glad he came back some few weeks ago, He not only refunded me my token with him, he did that in grand style by adding an extra 50%. Much love to you bro. Am happy you’re back, and more stronger and blessed....thanks man

6 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by amicdan(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
Amazing. smiley smiley
blizzers:
Even though I was quite curious on Clone2020’s absence, I had no choice other than to wish him well irrespective of the situation he was. So glad he came back some few weeks ago, He not only refunded me my token with him, he did that in grand style by adding an extra 50%. Much love to you bro. Am happy you’re back, and more stronger and blessed....thanks man
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by shalomt4321: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
blizzers:
Respect to Clone2020
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Femzylaiter(m): 12:22am On Aug 25, 2019
iPhone XR 64gb Sprint Chip Unlock
120k Tlc
Hit me up for more details
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2019
Guess who just made my day?

Clone2020 is the man. He’s an upright man and a 10/10 that’s just going through a rough patch. He doesn’t deserve to be tagged as a bad person but knowing us Nigerians, we’re impatient when it comes to money. He made a full refund to me and even wanted to pay 50% interest to which I declined.

I appreciate you Clone2020 and I wish you swift ‘recovery’. God bless you man.

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2019
Kreamie:

Clone2020 is the man. He’s an upright man and a 10/10 that’s just going through a rough patch. He doesn’t deserve to be tagged as a bad person but knowing us Nigerians, we’re impatient when it comes to money. He made a full refund to me and even wanted to pay 50% interest to which I declined.

oh great beautiful

so he was sick actually? i wish you him quick recovery
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2019
blizzers:

Kreamie:

Where are the doubting Thomases? grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Yes he was. He reached out to me today on his own. I was shocked. Woke up to his messages. Had to rub the crust off my eyes to be sure I wasn’t in a lucid dream shocked

That guy Na sure guy I swear to God.
twinskenny:

oh great beautiful

so he was sick actually? i wish you him quick recovery
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Them don turn vapor grin
wildchild1:

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Hardvance(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2019
wildchild1:

What actually happened with him, what's happening with him?

Wish him all the best still
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2019
Kreamie:
Them don turn vapor grin

Hehehehehehe
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hallelujah Good News I'm happy Clone2020 came through, Wow imagine the happiness his customers he had refunded are feeling now.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by generationz(f): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Wittylander:

Who secured these deals? cry

Witty Lander, Please what site do you transcribe on?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Wittylander(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2019
generationz:

Witty Lander, Please what site do you transcribe on?

Gotranscript

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.