Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (279363 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Ilerioluwa02: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
Dunno why i cant create this offerup account, look what it showed when i tried to reg

Create a Facebook account, choose oyinbo name.. u can use wedding ring as its profile picture, confirm the phone number of the Facebook,, fill in a dummy address and school attended and all that for the facebook.

Download a nice vpn (opera vpn still the best and works for me) change region to usa.. ( or you download turbo vpn,,, works too for offerup.com)

Turn on the vpn and open offerup.com

Signup with Facebook. (Make sure the facebook is already logged in on your browser).

Following these steps should work.

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by mhisbliss(f): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2018
Ilerioluwa02:

Create a Facebook account, choose oyinbo name.. u can use wedding ring as its profile picture, confirm the phone number of the Facebook,, fill in a dummy address and school attended and all that for the facebook.

Download a nice vpn (opera vpn still the best and works for me) change region to usa.. ( or you download turbo vpn,,, works too for offerup.com)

Turn on the vpn and open offerup.com

Signup with Facebook. (Make sure the facebook is already logged in on your browser).

Following these steps should work.
Lol a catfish Facebook account? This is gonna be fun grin

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by ToyosiR(f): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Clone2020:

Just found a Bronx seller selling it for $320, it's a rare model.

thanks chatting u up.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
Dunno why i cant create this offerup account, look what it showed when i tried to reg
if you have a gmail account..just connect through your google account to save yourself of the stress. You'll never be able signup that way without a paid vpn..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Ilerioluwa02: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
if you have a gmail account..just connect through your google account to save yourself of the stress. You'll never be able signup that way without a paid vpn..

But I'm not using paid vpn
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ilerioluwa02:

But I'm not using paid vpn
and you were able to register?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by mhisbliss(f): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
I've even given up, but lemme try this one, thanks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by ToyosiR(f): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
Clone2020:

Just found a Bronx seller selling it for $320, it's a rare model.

Expecting your whatsapp / email response.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
I've even given up, but lemme try this one, thanks
just ensure you have opera vpn downloaded to your device if not you won't be able to browse the site..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by hayzed1090: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Clone2020:
This Bronx seller has an unlocked iPhone 7 with two cases and has agreed to sell at $200. Let me know if you need it.

pls is dis still available
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
hayzed1090:
pls is dis still available

Seller is yet to reply. At this point i doubt it's still available.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by hayzed1090: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Clone2020:

Seller is yet to reply. At this point i doubt it's still available.

Ok boss
Incase u see similar offer or a note 8
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by btrocky09(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Is this item still available?quote author=Clone2020 post=66578175]This Bronx seller has an unlocked iPhone 6s and has agreed to sell it for $150, will be meeting him around 8:30am (we are 5 hrs behind) let me know if you want it.[/quote]
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
btrocky09:
Is this item still available?quote author=Clone2020 post=66578175]This Bronx seller has an unlocked iPhone 6s and has agreed to sell it for $150, will be meeting him around 8:30am (we are 5 hrs behind) let me know if you want it.

Nah, it's been sold
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Late update..
Ilerioluwa your unlocked S7 edge has been delivered to you

Zylkenny 1 note 8 has been delivered to you

Tomjazzy 2 iPhone 8 on transit to Port Harcourt

Thanks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ade mint unlocked Google Pixel 2 picked up from a seller in the Bronx for 56k. Site: www.offerup.com

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Manfred sweet Unlocked iPhone 7 picked up in the Bronx for 86k. Site: www.craigslist.com

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
frinx:
I can do paid Imei number check for
SIM Lock status and Carrier.
Find my phone and icloud status.

Estimate time: 0-30 mins

For just 500naira.
It could save you from spending a whole lot.

Hit me on WhatsApp: 08058152492.

Find out if your potential device is unlocked or the Carrier it's locked to.

#SmartBuying
Hassle Free services.

Also hit me up to unlock devices. At&t, Sprint, TMobile

Caveat!
Please don't hit me up if you cannot wait!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/4432395/frinx-network-unlock-service-t

Reminder
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by hayzed1090: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Clone2020:
Manfred sweet Unlocked iPhone 7 picked up in the Bronx for 86k. Site: www.craigslist.com

Boss I want this
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
hayzed1090:

Boss I want this

If I come across one for a good price, I will let you know. Or u can also buy from Ade.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
Guys remember weekends tend to have more deals... if you see a good deal in Brooklyn, Queens or Manhattan and can convince the seller to meet up first thing in the morning (8am -10am) I can reduce the fuel charge by as much as 15%. Weekend mornings have Less traffic, Less traffic means less fuel consumed and more time available to do other things.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by hayzed1090: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Clone2020:

If I come across one for a good price, I will let you know. Or u can also buy from Ade.

Pls who is Ade
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 3:37am On Apr 14, 2018
hayzed1090:

Pls who is Ade

u can drop your contact and i will ask him to contact you
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 3:43am On Apr 14, 2018
This Bronx seller has a red 64Gb Unlocked iphone 8plus with a damaged backscreen for $350 even though his ad says $300 he said he's been receiving higher offers. I offered him $250 and he said no, you can try your luck. if its something you can fix for cheap, its not a bad deal.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/459083653/?ref=Chat

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 3:50am On Apr 14, 2018
This Long Island seller has an AT&T iphone 7 for sale. He agreed to see it for $135 while unlocking this phone is dirt cheap, costs only $1. Long Island is very very very far from the bronx and has tolls. Fee to pick up is $70 only because i will be meeting him first thing in the morning. Let me know if you are interested.

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 3:53am On Apr 14, 2018
Check your WhatsApp @Clone
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by hayzed1090: 6:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Clone2020:

u can drop your contact and i will ask him to contact you

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Lamijay(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2018
Anyone need an s8 64gb? Seller agreed 220USD but it has some cracks on the back and one small one on the front. It comes with all accessories. Hit me up for link and picture. 08060078112
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2018
Clone2020:
This Long Island seller has an AT&T iphone 7 for sale. He agreed to see it for $135 while unlocking this phone is dirt cheap, costs only $1. Long Island is very very very far from the bronx and has tolls. Fee to pick up is $70 only because i will be meeting him first thing in the morning. Let me know if you are interested.
How much would land it to lagos
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by SeuIn(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Clone2020:
Ade mint unlocked Google Pixel 2 picked up from a seller in the Bronx for 56k. Site: www.offerup.com

Hi,

I want to buy this from ade if he is interested in selling.

My number is **

Please forward it to him so we can talk.

Thanks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Ilerioluwa02: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
smiley I got my phone today. Thanks @clone2020 smiley its same, everything intact.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Ilerioluwa02: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Meanwhile, I have this Huawei GR5 up for sale at jst 47k. Contact @my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.