Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why Vincent Enyeama Won’t Be In My World Cup Team – Gernot Rohr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Vincent Enyeama Won’t Be In My World Cup Team – Gernot Rohr (589 Views)

History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 / Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Vincent Enyeama Won’t Be In My World Cup Team – Gernot Rohr by HotnaijaMarket(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr , has declared that Lilleof France goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama, will not be part of his squad for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

The Franco-German said it was practically impossible to consider Enyeama for the tournament.

Rohr said the former national team goalie was struggling with his form.

Enyeama resigned from his international career in October 2015 following a row with former Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh.

With Rohr in charge, rumours have been flying about that the former Enyimba number one keeper could return to the team.

Rohr told Soccer Laduma, “He has problems in Lille at his club.

“He is currently not playing and is only the number three at his side. [ continue reading:- https://www.ngfind.com/2018/03/why-vincent-enyeama-wont-be-in-my-world.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

“I Am A Drama Queen” – Tonto Dikeh Fires Fans For Speaking At Her Dress / Rohr Warns Croatia, Considers Ogu For Starting Role. / Today's Match Attendance Is 27000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.