Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Please Between Biochemistry And Animal Science, Which Is More Lucrative? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Between Biochemistry And Animal Science, Which Is More Lucrative? (1476 Views)

Is Animal Science A Good Course?? / UNN Gave Me Animal Science / Zoology Vs Food Science: Which Has More Prospects? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Between Biochemistry And Animal Science, Which Is More Lucrative? by Vickicious19: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Please i just wrote jamb this year and I scored 200 and I want to change my course to either biochemistry or any agricultural course but am kind of confused on the course to choose, please which of the courses is more lucrative and if animal science is not which other agricultural course is lucrative? Thanks
Re: Please Between Biochemistry And Animal Science, Which Is More Lucrative? by Hahjascho(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Do you mean mostly lucrative..with more earning?
Re: Please Between Biochemistry And Animal Science, Which Is More Lucrative? by Vickicious19: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yes
Re: Please Between Biochemistry And Animal Science, Which Is More Lucrative? by luckyfarms: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Animal science for sure. Agriculture is the main thing now

1 Like

Re: Please Between Biochemistry And Animal Science, Which Is More Lucrative? by Amirullaha(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Just chose what you'll be able to understand as having a 3.5 in agricultural course is better than having a 2.2 in engineering curses..,
In term of it been lucrative; any course can be lucrative so far you have good grade/long leg...
Re: Please Between Biochemistry And Animal Science, Which Is More Lucrative? by Rursh(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Amirullaha:
Just chose what you'll be able to understand as having a 3.5 in agricultural curse is better than having a 2.2 in engineering curses..,
In term of it been lucrative; any curse can be lucrative so far you have good grade/long leg...
It's is "course" not "curse" bro
Re: Please Between Biochemistry And Animal Science, Which Is More Lucrative? by Amirullaha(m): 6:22am On Mar 17, 2018
Rursh:
. It's is "course" not "curse" bro
Thanks for the correction...
Re: Please Between Biochemistry And Animal Science, Which Is More Lucrative? by DrGossy: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Vickicious19:
Please i just wrote jamb this year and I scored 200 and I want to change my course to either biochemistry or any agricultural course but am kind of confused on the course to choose, please which of the courses is more lucrative and if animal science is not which other agricultural course is lucrative? Thanks
i advice you go agricultural courses more opportunities awaits you

(1) (Reply)

UNJUST JUPEB: Want Admission To OAU? Who You Know May Count Over What You Know / 2019/2020 Jamb Questions And Answers Available, Contact 07067645256 / Oilserv chairman built school and support best students in Anambra - (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.