Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) (33668 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by SantaDomino(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
No Brazilian hair, no heavy makeups, no Gucci shoes and bag.. Chimamanda though you ain't in Africa, you are a true definition of an African child. I love you more than all slay Queens combined which their leader happens to be Tontolet.

Please no mention oo! Am cooking beans and sweet potatoes, I don't want it to get burnt.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by KingOfThePay(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
I love her level of decency.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by mana123: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chi Amanda is simply amazing. Every woman in Nigeria should be soooooo proud of this cerebral icon.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by MrImole: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

I will catch you today. Tell me, which of her novels is the shortest?

"Àgbákò nílé e tété"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by mana123: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
SantaDomino:
No Brazilian hair, no heavy makeups, no Gucci shoes and bag.. Chimamanda though you ain't in Africa, you are a true definition of an African child. I love you more than all slay Queens combined which their leader happens to be Tontolet.

Please no mention oo! Am cooking beans and sweet potatoes, I don't want it to get burnt.

Tonto, omotola, Chika ike, mercy Aigbe and all these shallow Nollywood slay queens should take note. Local champions forming stars that are nowhere half as bright as a 20watt lightbulb.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oparah Winfrey aging graciously.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Durhleepee(f): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Have read just three of her books (Purple Hibiscus, Half Of A Yellow Sun and Americanah) and none of those can be termed short.
But according to Google, her shortest novel should be "How Did You Feel About It?"

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Durhleepee(f): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
gustav25:
true true ,you don clip her wings

mckazzy:
Lol... Can't someone lie in peace again.

By the way, is it ur reading, y u dey ask am to name her shortest literary work.
Funny
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
boldking:
I don't like d last pix because she's behaving to loyal too opera making Africans less privilege
Mtchew. You are the type that will carry umbrella for an Indian expatriate.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Durhleepee:

Have read just three of her books (Purple Hibiscus, Half Of A Yellow Sun and Americanah) and none of those can be termed short.
But according to Google, her shortest novel should be "How Did You Feel About It?"

You have three tall men. One is 6'7, the second is 6'8 and the third is 6'4. The man who is 6'4 is the shortest of the three. It doesn't mean that he is short.

Anyway, her shortest novel is Purple Hibiscus.

"How Did You Feel About It?" is not a novel; it is a short story.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Realist meets Feminism.

Nice one! Oya make them fight.........
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Durhleepee(f): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

You have three tall men. One is 6'7, the second is 6'8 and the third is 6'4. The man who is 6'4 is the shortest of the three. It doesn't mean that he is short.

Anyway, her shortest novel is Purple Hibiscus.

"How Did You Feel About It?" is not a novel; it is a short story.
Okay, thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by bionixs: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
Durhleepee:
See Chimamanda looking like an 18-year old girl. I love your books madam.

You rock!
ada nwafo kajalu akaja

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Durhleepee(f): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
bionixs:
ada nwafo kajalu akaja
Bro, I don't understand
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by TheKingdom: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
secret societies
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Anambra born Chimamanda doing the black race proud. cheesy
Oya say after me, IGBO AMAKA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Sapphire94: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Fucking Feminists.
See them.

Celebrating their successes of rolling several men under their armpits.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by boldking(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Xisnin:
Mtchew. You are the type that will carry umbrella for an Indian expatriate.
how did u know
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
Oparah Winfrey aging graciously.
You too will age gracefully. Btw, your makeup is too loud. grin grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
degamemaster:
You too will age gracefully. Btw, your makeup is too loud. grin grin grin
Noted.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
Noted.
I like you girl in particular. .....
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Deflorence(f): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
WOW! i love Chimamanda's fashion sense. Everything about her rocks for me.
Keep making us Proud.
We are the Light and we will keep shining.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Durhleepee:
Okay, thanks for the enlightenment.
You are most welcome, sweetheart.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
degamemaster:
I like you girl in particular. .....
cheesycheesy.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Great feat.... Great women meeting up.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Adamummya(f): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

purple hibiscus
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by hedonistic: 2:50am On Mar 17, 2018
These are the real feminists (Chimamanda is the only real/tolerable 'feminist' in Nigeria that I know of), not the pretentious idiots like those on Nairaland (including that cococandy or whatever the despicable thing calls herself) who depend(ed) on men to get to this or that level or to fund this or that lifestyle, and yet they run their wide mouths for nothing.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Truthcat: 3:45am On Mar 17, 2018
With those illuminati/masonic checkerboard shoes Chimamanda is wearing, how can Oprah refuse to take that picture?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:17am On Mar 17, 2018
Typical pathetic nairaland men can’t just see a woman do well in Peace. They will try to use her success to demean other women.
News flash, everyone isn’t the same. We are all blessed differently. You Whiny butts

hedonistic:
These are the real feminists (Chimamanda is the only real/tolerable 'feminist' in Nigeria that I know of), not the pretentious idiots like those on Nairaland (including that cococandy or whatever the despicable thing calls herself) who depend(ed) on men to get to this or that level or to fund this or that lifestyle, and yet they run their wide mouths for nothing.
Sapphire94:
Fucking Feminists.
See them.

Sapphire94:
Fucking Feminists.
See them.

mana123:

Tonto, omotola, Chika ike, mercy Aigbe and all these shallow Nollywood slay queens should take note. Local champions forming stars that are nowhere half as bright as a 20watt lightbulb.
SantaDomino:

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Deckline(m): 5:02am On Mar 17, 2018
That's what happens when you are with a billionaire.
You start smiling like an idiot just to impress. Please,am no hater of Adichie o.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Adamummya:

purple hibiscus
You are correct.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by SantaDomino(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Agony of a nairaland slay queen.. Don't cry biatch, I don't know you and I don't want to know you. Is it by force? I guess you need glasses or probably an interpreter to understand that I wasn't measuring her success with another. Her simplicity is all I love about her and I'll say it again and again. I love Chimamanda because she does not need Brazilian hair or heavy makeups to look good. Now I just said it again, go hang yourself. Make sure you don't mention me again because you are the Whiny butts. You insecured biatch!

cococandy:
Typical pathetic nairaland men can’t just see a woman do well in Peace. They will try to use her success to demean other women.
News flash, everyone isn’t the same. We are all blessed differently. You Whiny butts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brother Wale / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? / Fear No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.