Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. (2834 Views)

Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? / Halle Berry Vs Toni Braxton Who's Beautiful? / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by Lacrissa: 11:42pm On May 01, 2010

Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by Nobody: 1:21am On May 02, 2010
na wa.
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by Nobody: 1:38am On May 02, 2010
Yeah, it's sad. Halle just can't seem to keep a man. You have to wonder, At least now she has her baby though - she always wanted children and her biological clock was ticking. Now she just needs to find a new partner to stick with. undecided
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by sjeezy8: 3:55am On May 02, 2010
her se-x is probably bad-
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by omar22(m): 5:40am On May 02, 2010
hey my baby,

what again, I think she should stay single till when she is in her late 40s
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by Ameena(f): 4:17pm On May 05, 2010
again! dats sad
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by bawomolo(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2010
sjeezy8:

her se-x is probably bad-

i think it has more to do with her mental than the physical. halle has a lot of emotional baggage from her past relationships. buyer beware
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by nellaluv(f): 7:18pm On May 05, 2010
I'm sure the relationship was on her terms, mr fineboy model was at the receiving end.
I read sumwhere that Mr fineboy Model was just realising the 9 year difference shocked , shuo, God punish his mouth there grin
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 06, 2010
whats her age?
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by nellaluv(f): 12:17pm On May 06, 2010
She's a 43 year old hottie tongue
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 06, 2010
unbelievable shocked she looks so hawt like a 30sumthing kinda chic undecided
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by SisiKill1: 9:10pm On May 06, 2010
Aaaah! Every contract must come to an end. That's the way "Love" goes in Hollywood.
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by Nobody: 4:30am On May 07, 2010
i hope her tete-a-tete with jamie foxx didnt clinch the matter. undecided
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by iice(f): 3:33pm On May 07, 2010
Now we can go after Aubry grin caliente cheesy
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by sjeezy8: 3:36pm On May 07, 2010
bawomolo:

i think it has more to do with her mental than the physical. halle has a lot of emotional baggage from her past relationships. buyer beware

hmmmm naaaaa I just think her se.x is terrible. she doesnt look like she gives head either

so id dump her too
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by spikedcylinder: 4:05pm On May 07, 2010
iice:

Kai. So your eye don chook dia? angry
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by iice(f): 4:15pm On May 07, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Kai. So your eye don chook dia? angry

I appreciate foinne things tongue
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by bawomolo(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

hmmmm naaaaa I just think her se.x is terrible. she doesnt look like she gives head either

so id dump her too

how do these women look cheesy
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by mamagee3(f): 5:15pm On May 07, 2010
And to think she's been married three times and yet she keeps on dating.
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by ssumpta(f): 3:09am On May 13, 2010
iice:

You wish.
It just goes to show that beauty isnt everything. Coz she's got it all in the looks department.
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by iice(f): 6:08am On May 13, 2010
ssumpta:

You wish.

grin grin
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by Basics007: 4:21am On May 15, 2010
Waoh,so she's 43?! Amazing.
I think she should set her sight on more older men in the future. I mean men in their 50s and 60s. Those ones are not likely to chop and run
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by iice(f): 2:19pm On May 15, 2010
He's a supermodel. A staple for Hugo Boss
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by SisiKill1: 7:09pm On May 16, 2010
Ain't he gay?!
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by iice(f): 1:52am On May 17, 2010
Tufia shocked grin
Re: Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 29, 2010
what exactly is happening with halle?

march 2003: hot smooch with adrien brody (white) at the annual academy awards

oct 2003: halle breaks up with husband eric benet (black or biracial). Who was also at the awards, btw.

[img]http://gulfnews.com/polopoly_fs/adrien-brody-and-halle-berry-1.592909!image/651910954.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_640/651910954.jpg[/img]

fast forward a few years

june 2009: sizzling and shocking smoochfest with jamie fox (black) at spike tv awards

april 2010: halle and boyfriend aubry (white) break up.

i dont get it.

whenever she grabs, is grabbed and/or kisses a guy at an award, should her partner read handwriting on the wall?

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Releases The Official Video “ONLY” Ft – Drake, Lil Wayne, Chris Brow / OMG: The Jaw-dropping Sheer Dresses Stars Wore To Oscar After Parties(photos) / Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man – SEE IT HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.