Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,950 members, 7,896,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 01:48 AM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (61267 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Why Do Men Here Not Like Feminist, Women Not Like Redpillers? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
all these jobless men r not worth ur words dear

Ha this illiterate again? I hope you see how we are dissecting your so called role model? Fake nairaland feminists cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:

hmmm

Universal application is a very strange word of choice. Do you mean western application of the word, which I will have accepted.

However, the western world also believes in freedom and self determination but the European union turned a blind eye to Catalonia demand for independence. So their idea of freedom always fluctuates with their interest.

Some countries who don't necessarily support feminism have also granted women those things I e

self awareness
self love
self esteem

Or at least women believe that to be true in extremely conservative countries like Iran where women need to take permission from their husbands or an elderly male before doing anything

Feminism is an ideology and every ideology has very strong principles by which it operates that is not necessary universally acknowledged. it is only accepted by those sympathetic to the cause

For example,

> They believe all major social institutions have been characterized by male dominance i.e. Economy – Political system
Family – Religion. Therefore, such trend must be reversed.

>They believe relationships between men and women has almost always been unequal and oppressive and so on, which aren't all entirely universally acknowledged.

By "universal application" I am simply referring to that fundamental element of feminism that is general to all places. And that is: the liberation (or emancipation) of women from oppression resulting from cultural gender biases. The kinds of biases that are addressed (and the methods that are employed to combat them) would vary, because cultures vary. But every action has an essence (the reason for the action). And that essence is transferable and has a more universal application than the action itself. For instance: a guy without a hand cannot wave to you. but if he knows that the essence of that wave is to say "hello", then he can develop his own language to make that communication. Actions are rigid; they're the "what". Essence is the "why?" and "why?" can have several answers from several different perspectives (so: several "whats" in answer to the same "why"wink.Therefore, if feminism is defined by a set of actions, it becomes rigid (which is a contradiction to its intention).

Freedom will always be freedom. And it can only be corroborated from a subjective standpoint.

Self-awareness, self-esteem and self-love aren't given to women. They are things women need to posses to become concerned about acknowledging and preserving their integrity as human beings. To become feminists. You did ask for the characteristics of a feminist woman; so, there!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by DaddyKross: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You started this, remember ?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
RuthDaniels , makydebbie and Chikita66 are tired of the e-goat feminist cheesy
Now, they know why I go hard on these e-goats that calls themselves feminist.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
They are sweating now.
Feel free and post whatever you like, tag me in it .
Let them burn

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Ha this illiterate again? I hope you see how we are dissecting your so called role model? Fake nairaland feminists cheesy
lol I know ur a fan!!! NEXT
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol...these people only accept the title but not the concept of Feminism.

Gimme two chilled bottles of Malt, Five wraps of fufu,two plates of assorted meat. Dont forget vegetable soup with catfish. I no dey eat too much ,just something light.smiley
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Coming right up!
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Anyone with a reasonable argument.
I don't reply riff Raffs.
Am waiting
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Still waiting
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
lol I know ur a fan!!! NEXT

A fan of a faceless slowpoke who posts trash on the forum? Nah, I'll pass cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Feminism, when are you coming?
Her husband will soon chase her out because of Nland.

Come help her out.

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Are you guys tired already?
The queen is still standing.
Am waiting!

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
DaddyKross:

Baba i owe you one Vsop walahii grin

That's what they do best, play the victim card. They claim to be strong and independent while pretending to be the victims.

Do you, be you. Do not let no delilah make you feel anyhow about yourself. Continue telling things as you see em.
. One love bro. Stay blessed.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by sweetetlove(f): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chai i have been entertained... grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
They used insults, Amarabae did not crack!
They ganged up, Amarabae did not crack!
Now they are using meme, I still did not crack!

Come me with a reasonable argument and let the fire continue to burn!

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Are you guys tired already?
The queen is still standing.
Am waiting!

Amarabae Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you are an A S S H O L E! cheesy

You are not as bad as people say,you are much,much worse. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
sweetetlove:
Chai i have been entertained... grin
Enjoy yourself grin grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Today is Saturday and it is usually boring but some NLders have entertained me today.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by DaddyKross: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Waiting Queen cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Not that I am being biased it seems Amarabae is up to the task.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
A married woman!

Tufiakwa....Wives of these generation are poo

Just imagine....Someone's mother.

A man's wife

Things are happening ooo !

*Spit*

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oh is she? cheesy

Today is a work free day for me so I got all the time for her. cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
MissWrite:

By "universal application" I am simply referring to that fundamental element of feminism that is general to all places. And that is: the liberation (or emancipation) of women from oppression resulting from cultural gender biases. The kinds of biases that are addressed (and the methods that are employed to combat them) would vary, because cultures vary. But every action has an essence (the reason for the action). And that essence is transferable and has a more universal application than the action itself. For instance: a guy without a hand cannot wave to you. but if he knows that the essence of that wave is to say "hello", then he can develop his own language to make that communication. Actions are rigid; they're the "what". Essence is the "why?" and "why?" can have several answers from several different perspectives (so: several "whats" in answer to the same "why"wink.Therefore, if feminism is defined by a set of actions, it becomes rigid (which is a contradiction to its intention).

Freedom will always be freedom. And it can only be corroborated from a subjective standpoint.

Self-awareness, self-esteem and self-love aren't given to women. They are things women need to posses to become concerned about acknowledging and preserving their integrity as human beings. To become feminists. You did aske for the characteristics of a feminist woman; so, there!
@Bolded

No it's not

Feminism defines freedom as equal right between the sexes. Therefore, any other quest for freedom is no longer feminism.

Really !!!

Self-esteem!!... You mean our oriaku feminist insulting other women marital status as way of justifying her on own twisted ideology of feminism has high self-esteem?
grin

Self awareness.. You mean our oriaku feminist always talking about the wealth of her husband has self awareness
grin

i think you have simply described yourself, not nairaland brand of twisted feminism
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by sweetetlove(f): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

Enjoy yourself grin grin

grin grin grin

Every argument was a hit, back to back
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Very up to the task sweerie.
We are in a misogynistic society, a strong azz lioness like me is a BIG THREAT.

look at how I dismantle them one by one.

Queens don't crack .

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:
A married woman!

A man's wife

Bro I tire o. Some men are really suffering undecided

Just imagine living with the S H I T for a wife angry
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:
A married woman!

A man's wife

okay don't get a wife!!! It's not by force!!! Or Get ur own wife n restrict her from her fone when she please, its not of our business!!! Her husband loves her just the way she is!!! So bother urself with ur own problems

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Trash trash trash!

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Bro I tire o. Some men are really suffering undecided

Just imagine living with the S H I T for a wife angry
n u think u ain't shit as a husband Laugh at urself!!

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Oh is she? cheesy

Today is a work free day for me so I got all the time for her. cheesy
Na make all of us day here oya give her all the constructive insults you have got I am watching.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

If only you know how pained people can be while pretending cheesy

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
okay don't get a wife!!! It's not by force!!! Or Get ur own wife n restrict her from her fone when she please, its not of our business!!! Her husband loves her just the way she is!!! So bother urself with ur own problems
No no sweerie.
Why arguing with them ,allow me to handle them

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (70) (Reply)

Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.