Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Heart Of A Lucifer - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Heart Of A Lucifer (13512 Views)

In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) / Lucifer's Bride (18+) / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by ozila(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2018
Seventeen

We walk inside the hotel and then into my room, she went to sit on the sofa, I guess she's scared that am going to have sex with her, I don't want her to feel bad or scared.

“So when are we going out?” I ask.

“Anytime you are ready” she answered.

“Where are you taking me?”

“A nice place, not too far from here” she said.

“Okay then”

I took another cup and went to sit with her, I placed the cups on the table, I  poured wine on one and sip, I was looking at her and she was shy to look at my face, she wore a blue handless gown, the gown reach her kneel and I can see her fine skin, I didn't fill the other cup I just use mine own on her mouth and she sip it, I dropped the cup on the table and use my right hand to touch her face, I turn her face to me to make sure we are looking at each other eyeball to eyeball, she was robbing her hands together and breathing fast, she's just too beautiful and the environment is so calm and romantic, I promise her I won't touch her but I just can't help myself, I draw my lips closer to her and as I wanted to kiss her she got up quickly and rush to the door.

“I thought you are ready let's go out na” she said with innocent face.

“Okay then” I said and pick up my phone and wallet, I followed her out and close the door, outside the hotel she stop keke and we enter, I don't know where we are going but she knows.

We return to Iwo road where I came from, and enter another taxi to dugbe we stopped at one big hall, I think they called it dugbe mall, the mall is large and nice too.

“Where are we dear?” I ask.

“You can call it multi hall, it can serve as cinema, bar and clubbing, not to forget shopping too” she said.

“Waoh, it's really big and nice” I said following her from behind as she walk into the mall.

“Oh yeah, come here in the night you won't want to go back home, last time me and my elder brother came here I didn't want to go back” she said.

“Oh well I don't blame you sha”.

We enter the hall where they club and everywhere is buzzing with music, people are even dancing self like a strip club, there are different tables occupied by different people.

“Let's look for a quiet spot to sit, I don't want all this noise” Joie said.

“What? You are not going to dance for me?” I replied.

“Ha you want me to dance, even if I want to dance I will dance for only you, not here where everybody will be seeing me” she said.

“Okay then”

We walk to a spot with dim red light, you can't see the person sitting close to you except by what the person is putting on, there is one sofa chair still available so we went there to sit, we sit facing each other, we drop our phone on the table and then she ask.

“So what would you like to drink sweetheart?”
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by ozila(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2018
Eighteen

“oh well let's start with any red wine” I said.

“Wine? Are we celebrating something?” She ask.

“Of course, we meeting for the first time” I said.

“Hmm okay, I will be back in a minute” she said and walk out.

She left me and while she's gone I took time to browse everywhere,

The area is quite seductive, I relaxed on the chair waiting for joie to return, as I wait for her I browse through my phone and update some stories on my website, my fans love “witches and wizards” so much no wonder the view has exceed eleven thousand on my site.

“Hello hun, hope I didn't keep waiting for long?” Joie ask as she return with bottle and cups.

“Nah, not really, was busy updating my site” I replied.

“Mr story writer” she said.

We opened the wine and then she  poured for me, she left her seat and came over to mine to sit, we talk about many things, about our future and all, she's quite a talker, and I love people that can talk because me myself I don't talk much, she's not a boring type and my stay with her is something very interesting, something I cannot forget easily.
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by koffsman(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2018
Cool nice storyline cool
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by ozila(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2018
you can always visit my site for more updates
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by Rollins777(m): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2018
Ozila,nice one.
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by freak33: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2018
Waoh front-page things
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by freak33: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2018
ozila when are u going to america oh, just like sex and the city.
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by ozila(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2018
Rollins777:
Ozila,nice one.
tnx
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by ozila(m): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2018
freak33:
ozila when are u going to america oh, just like sex and the city.

lol, sex and the city is about just sex
this one is about feelings, emotion.
the story still long just keep following.
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by koffsman(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2018
ozila:
you can always visit my site for more updates
Give me your site details
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by koffsman(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2018
ozila:

lol, sex and the city is about just sex
this one is about feelings, emotion.
the story still long just keep following.

Is sex and the city available on your site if yes Pls do let me have your site details I would love to ready it
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by freak33: 8:07am On Apr 10, 2018
koffsman:

Is sex and the city available on your site if yes Pls do let me have your site details I would love to ready it

ozilatales.com that's his site
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by ozila(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2018
koffsman:

yeah, click the link on my signature

1 Like

Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2018
Realzikkist:
Hopefully we won't experience any kinda hiccups just like "sex and the city" undecided
abi oo

1 Like

Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by koffsman(m): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2018
ozila:

yeah, click the link on my signature

Seen it thanks
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by hadjipapiey(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2018
Where is the conclusive part na?
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Nineteen

We drank and eat pepper soup, she even want us to dance together but I decline, but she did while I video her, she’s a nice guy to be with and am glad I traveled all the way from port Harcourt to come visit her. We stay there till evening and enjoy ourself, we even watch a movie together, around four she told me we should start
going because her people will soon close from work, I
bought her some snacks before leaving and then we retur n to our hotel, she followed me inside my room.

“I hope you enjoyed your day” she ask. “Very much thanks to you” I said. “Okay good, am glad to hear it” she said. “All I need now is a cold shower, I hope you will join me” I
said. “Oh wait please let me shower first, I need to go home before five so let me take my shower first” she said. “Alright then, ladies first” I replied. She got up from the chair and went to the bathroom, minutes later I heard water splashing, I didn’t want to go meet her but my mind keep telling me to go, so I stand and walk gently to the bathroom, I opened the cutton and ''oh my God” what a beauty to behold, she’s so beautiful and I believe God rested another seven days before creating a beautiful creature like her.

She was using soap to bath and there is soap in her eye she can't see me, I wanted to go join her but my mind said no ''go away naughty boy” my other mind said. As I wanted to turn back then I heard “since you are here
please hand me the towel” I was shocked. “Sorry” I said. “Hand me the towel” she said using water to clean her
eyes. “Am sorry I know I wasn’t suppose to be here” I said picking the towel. “Its okay” she said. I walk inside the bathroom with the towel, I was facing her and as I hand over the towel I said “you are real beauty” . “Thank you” she replied.

My mind started beating faster as we continue looking at each other face to face, then I summon little courage and move my lips closer to hers and then kiss her, her lips is soft. I remove my lips thinking she will say something or object, she didn’t say anything so I move my lips closer to hers again.
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by Ekimi1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
What Of The Continuation Or Where Do I Go To For It?
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by Freestyl(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Interesting
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by FAMKAY21(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2018
i just dey come from your site and you never finish lucifar's heart. why biko update it sharperly
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by itsandi(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by kingin55(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
lovely
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by ozila(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2018
Twenty

On Monday morning I woke up in Ozuboko in Port-harcourt, I have work this morning so I got up quickly to prepare for work.

“Good morning ma” I greeted my sister.

“Oz how far?” Sister Isofi replied.

“Am fine oh, are you not going to work?” I ask.

“Of course am going, come and stay in store let me go take my bath” she said.

“But I want go baf oh” I said.

“Okay go bath when you finish I will go take mine” she said.

I said okay and left to take my that, I washed my teeth first before taking my bath, our medicine store is in the front of our house. A flat with just two bedroom and one sitting room, I do sleep in the sitting room sometimes, we are young and we don't need to spend much for house yet, we just need to manage.

She have a guy who visit her regularly and as for me I just return from my girlfriend place, I must confess I enjoyed my stay in Ibadan, I wanted to visit all my friends in Ibadan especially Temitope and morenikeji, temi was very angry that I didn't visit her I had to send her something for her to calm down and I promise her that next time I visit I will surely see her, I didn't plan it I just wanted to see Joie.

I took my bath and went to the store to sit while my sis went to take her bath, after we are done we ate and left for work together, we are following the same path, we enter the same car going to bitterleaf junction, I came down there while the bus carry her to where she will take a boat to Okrika where she work.
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by ozila(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2018
Twenty one

I got work and start working, I first arrange everything, I took the generator out and on it, I started doing the last night work, normally we do leave some work to be finished the next day, especially work that has to do with 24 hours culture that urine or stool sample, I took the culture plate from the incubator and observe the bacteria growth, I wrote everything I saw on a book, I observe like five cultures and wrote them down, I wrote the result of the test and then people started coming, the ones that want to do test and the ones that want their result.

My coworker came and the load on me reduce, I sat down in the afternoon, no much customer in the afternoon so I took my phone and on my data, I saw many messages so I opened her own first, she sent five messages

“Hello sweet, are you home?”

“Honey, come online na”

“Am sorry I don't have airtime I would have called, am worried please talk to me”

Then this morning message.

“Good morning sweet, how was your night?”

“Hellooooooo, I will find airtime to call you this afternoon if I don't hear from here”

I smile and send her a message.

“Hi sweet” the message deliver but she is not online, I wait to see if she will come online, I started replying other messages, there are so many people that want to buy my stories, I replied them all before I saw Joie calling, I pick it up.
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by ozila(m): 12:29am On Apr 23, 2018
Twenty two

“Hello sweet” I answered.

“Thank God finally, have been worried”

“Am so sorry, I just saw your messages now, am sorry I should have call you yesterday but when I got home late and just enter bed and sleep, am so sorry sweet.” I apologize.

“Its okay dear, am glad you got home safe, that's all that matter, how are you?” She ask.

“Am okay, am just missing you” I said.

“Aww same here honey, I can't take you off my head, where are you?” She ask.

“At work, and you?”

“At home as normal, okay are you online?”

“Yes am online”

“Okay, let me come online then” she said and hung up.

Minutes later she came online, we talk about my visit and other stuff, I thank her a lot for making time to be with me and all the outing, we chat till around one, I bought something and eat, I return to the lab room and started examining some MP on microscope, I was tired I feel like sleeping but I can't because am in work, I was praying for the time to move fast because I want to go home.
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by ozila(m): 12:29am On Apr 23, 2018
Twenty three

Our love grow day by day, even some of our group members notice it because the way we chat in the group.

Two months later after my visit things change, she don't reply my  chats on time again and when I complain she will apologize and say she's busy and that she wasn't online, even though I do see her online, she will say she will change but she never change.

I was fed up so I told I want to visit her again in Ibadan but she refuse saying her dad is around and that she can't make up time, I was angry so I started ignoring her too, I have tried all my best to make things work but she's not helping matter, so I send her a test that since she won't change I will move on because I can't kill myself because I love her, that's when she confess to me that her dad is taking her to America, she said she don't know how to tell me because she know I won't be happy, this is how our chat went.

“Am so sorry please, I know you will be hurt that's why I didn't want to tell you” she said.

“How can I be hurt, is it not a good thing if you are going to abroad?” I ask.

“But we can't continue because of the distance and I won't be coming back” she said.

“Distance? How is the distance different from the one we are use to? Are you saying you are never coming back again?” I ask.

“Something like that, am going to school and probably settle down there” she said..

“That doesn't mean I can't work my own there too, you going to abroad doesn't mean we should break up unless the love was never there, see wherever you go to doesn't matter to me so far there is communication we can work it out” I said.
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by headbasher96(m): 6:19am On Apr 23, 2018
ozila:
Twenty three

Our love grow day by day, even some of our group members notice it because the way we chat in the group.

Two months later after my visit things change, she don't reply my  chats on time again and when I complain she will apologize and say she's busy and that she wasn't online, even though I do see her online, she will say she will change but she never change.

I was fed up so I told I want to visit her again in Ibadan but she refuse saying her dad is around and that she can't make up time, I was angry so I started ignoring her too, I have tried all my best to make things work but she's not helping matter, so I send her a test that since she won't change I will move on because I can't kill myself because I love her, that's when she confess to me that her dad is taking her to America, she said she don't know how to tell me because she know I won't be happy, this is how our chat went.

“Am so sorry please, I know you will be hurt that's why I didn't want to tell you” she said.

“How can I be hurt, is it not a good thing if you are going to abroad?” I ask.

“But we can't continue because of the distance and I won't be coming back” she said.

“Distance? How is the distance different from the one we are use to? Are you saying you are never coming back again?” I ask.

“Something like that, am going to school and probably settle down there” she said..

“That doesn't mean I can't work my own there too, you going to abroad doesn't mean we should break up unless the love was never there, see wherever you go to doesn't matter to me so far there is communication we can work it out” I said.

come and finish let me go sun is killing me

Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by ozila(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2018
headbasher96:
come and finish let me go sun is killing me

lolz weekend pls, am writing exam
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by headbasher96(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2018
ozila:

ok bro
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by izaray(f): 11:19am On May 09, 2018
ozila:

Me iyam still waiting for ur update oh sad
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by headbasher96(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2018
how is exams hope it went great
Re: Heart Of A Lucifer by ozila(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2018
Twenty four

“We can't, I don't want to be the one holding you up to move on, I want you to move on please you are already working you cannot be waiting ten or eleven years for something that might not come to pass, please am sorry ozila” she said.

“Come on please don't do this, you are killing me” I replied.

“Am so sorry” she said and went offline.

I sent her countless messages which she didn't reply, I don't know what to do, if shes going abroad how does that have anything to do with our relationship? People travel far end to visit their love ones, unless there is something I don't believe this her excuse.

Things flame up as we stop picking my calls she won't even reply any of my messages, one week later she update one of her picture with her on a plane, I observe that her tummy came up a little but I didn't take it as anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Video Vixen / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.