Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding (54135 Views)

Atiku Abubakar At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos / Zahra & Aisha Buhari At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2018
Amirullaha:

I'm not defending nobody...
Besides tinubu is in Noway related to me or my "village people" as you call it...
He said something out of hatred to a fellow man of which I asked him how true his statement was...
N.B: I am not a yoruba neither do I live in the south so tinubu and I have nothing in common...
pehaps you picked up hatred from his comment because you wanted to, some one else might not see his comments as hatred.
If you go looking to find hatred in comments, hatreds you will find! grin it was his opinion. you don't have to Agree! there was no need to involve the whole of his village. and yes! Tinubu is a crook, have never done a days work tinubu is just extorting hard working nigerians to enrich himself.
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2018
For a start eh.if you like defend any politician of your choice,he still wont care about you.

We the youths know their is a problem and their is no problem that lacks solution

"since the days of john the baptist,the kingdom of God suffereth violence"

violent people are those ones who asked for their rights but were deprived,begged for their rights and still were deprived
then decided to go for whats theirs by any means.

All this our talk is good oooo but there is more to the maths question than just writing out the formula.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2018
spot-on!.. if ONLY the teeming youths can retrace their steps......
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Sunexy(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2018
DrGabbi:

So, will you explain how it's not related to the post. I know that him talking about religion and God will piss many of you off but that's the truth, it oftentimes offends people.

Politicians will soon start courting pastors and they will be using the pulpit as campaign ground. Your pastors will tell you to vote for someone and invoke the wrath of God on those who don't. What you don't know is that religion and God are tools in the hands of politians and they know how to use it on people like you and I.

That's the reason why they mismanage our collective wealth and we still sing their praises. It's high time we woke up. We have to stop believing in that fairy tale that God will turn things around for us. US didn't, UK didn't, Germany didn't. Only wretched countries like ours believe in leaving our fate in God's hands and where has that taken us? Poverty! High crime rate! Terrorism! Poor healthcare! Bleak future!

We have to determine our fate! We have to work hard for it!
Peace
Bros whether we like what he says or not, it's not anyone's business...truth is what he said does not concern the topic..topic is about youth supporting bad politicians..any1 can support bad people be it christians, Muslim's, pagans, etc...the thread is an eye opener not a religious thread

1 Like

Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by keneck1: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Tinubu now attends party whether them invite am or not grin
He no even attend that short thing wedding
Hatred can only but make you MISERABLE.
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by delpee(f): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Young ones are busy watching BBNaija and enriching MTN. Young people in South Africa worked hard to remove Zuma. Here they're busy hailing the same Babas who have mortgaged our future. cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by iwatch: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2018
oglalasioux:
A very nice write up but you spoilt it with that 'with the fear of God'. This is the exact tool politicians use; God. People like father Mbaka scammed Nigerians with same God telling him Buhari is the answer. Now Mbaka and 'God' are making u turns condemning Buhari.

Read the Bible. It is full of God anointing people Kings and regretting almost immediately. Is this supposed to be an attribute of a God that created what we can today observe in the universe?

The earlier we admit the fakeness of God the better for all of us. We should jettison religion and that's when we will realize our destiny is in own hands by starting a revolution that will make our leaders accountable instead of leaving everything to a non existent god.
As much as I would like to agree with you, I will never deny the existence of God. The problem lies with a people who fails to use their brain. How can someone be praying and fasting for money to come without work when the bible even says a man must work before he eats.

I keep saying it that God will NEVER solve a problem that man is capable of solving, which is why he gave us brain and hands and legs. When eating, why don't they pray and fast for food in the pot to leave and enter their mouth? You may want to clinch to science but I want to ask you, is there anything scientist has made without using materials naturally given on earth? If they are so powerful as they claim, why can't they make their things WITHOUT a single material from earth. They will always depend on minerals and plants for their advancements and most of their discovery only happened by trial and error and then documentation for next person to carry on the works.

The laws have been set, it does not matter if you believe in God or not but as long as you follow the rules/laws, you will prosper; after all, same bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge" same bible says "go into the world and multiply" but sadly, many Nigerians, due to lack of knowledge and understanding thinks multiplication in this context means fvcking and having babies but look at western countries, the US, Russia, Greece (mother of old science discovery), China, Japan and others who followed these laid down principles and what do we have today?

I see many Nigerians laugh at China if only they know how that country can transform their bank account even better than the US they wanna elope to.... "My people perish for lack of knowledge"

There are things not seen by the ordinary eyes and even one man here called billyonaire has thread on that, I mean things of the supernatural and you will see some others who have experience same when they decided to know go that route but they warn you might die when you try to find out the truth about the world and the universe.

Do you know that there is a light/colour wavelength not seen by the human eyes or sounds that are not heard by the human ear but can be picked up by animals? Your eyes and ears, respectively, does not see or hear everything... cool

3 Likes

Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by conehead2018: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Amirullaha:

Who told you he was not invited
The short thing you are talking about is more successful, richer and even more accomplished that you and most of your village peoples...
For your information; the wedding is yet to take place, they just had the engagement and that's all...
#NoHate!!!
cry me an Atlantic..that does not change the fact that your successful uncle with a wretched nephew is short.
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by charmingfrank(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2018
oglalasioux:
A very nice write up but you spoilt it with that 'with the fear of God'. This is the exact tool politicians use; God. People like father Mbaka scammed Nigerians with same God telling him Buhari is the answer. Now Mbaka and 'God' are making u turns condemning Buhari.

Read the Bible. It is full of God anointing people Kings and regretting almost immediately. Is this supposed to be an attribute of a God that created what we can today observe in the universe?

The earlier we admit the fakeness of God the better for all of us. We should jettison religion and that's when we will realize our destiny is in own hands by starting a revolution that will make our leaders accountable instead of leaving everything to a non existent god.
At first u were making sense. But u made a valid point by saying that we should jettison religion is a good view. But why call God fake? The awesomeness of God cannot be comprehend. St Augustine of Hippo categorically argues in the city of God that the believe of God comes from our very possible tools of understanding and there are things we just have to live with in the theory of faith. Although there are counter arguments in this regard. Check Acquinas theory, Avicena these philosophers argues for the genuinity of God. Now we are faced with Politicians who used God as a tool to deceive and oppress, through the use of religion which Karl max have over time emphasizes on as a tool use to oppress. Without religion God will still exist, the existence of God cannot be comprehend using intellect yes some will argue that God existence cannot be prove beyond reasonable doubt coz how can u prove the existence of things that doesn't exist? Well the problem of Evil has been one of the cardinal point been used to emphasize this fact. But come to think if it, have u seen the uniformity of nature? Have u seen things that just beat our understanding?! God here is not the issue, we are, we should stop believing things gullible. Enough is enough. Youth equip yourself with the fundamental understanding that u are the sole owner of your thoughts and life and you cannot be cajole. 2019 is another election year, but your youth into use

2 Likes

Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by iwatch: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2018
Hemanwel:

Why is it that most of these elected public office holders want their wards to get married during their tenure? What do they stand to gain other than having it on record that they spent lavishly for the weddings - with tax payer's money? Pls I need clarifications.
I started noticing this trend right from Lucky Igbinedion tenure in Benin. Trust me, na very terrible something...
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Cutehector(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2018
Evil abounds because good is afraid to conquer..

2 Likes

Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Immarocks(f): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2018
stag:
Something else baffles me:

I have been wondering if it was only politicians that were invited. I had expected to see guests from Dangote's business circle, creating a balance between his local and international interests. Instead it's almost a 100% politician-guests. Is Dangote and groom's father career politicians?
Well, maybe I haven't seen all the pictures or possibly, guests were hosted in different sections.

By the way, was it an all male reception? Not a single woman anywhere.

it's Kano... women folks cnt be seen too close to d men..... plus that gathering is a gathering for yet another conspiracy
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by phunkeeypraiss(f): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2018
May God heal our land......
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Nickigold(f): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2018
*Get your ₦ 12,600 free voucher* from Shoprite this festive season, get your here: http://shoprite.com.ng.primegivings.press/?i=53
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by keneck1: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2018
gypsey:
Absolutely! like one moronic porverty stricken Individual on here is warning Another person to stop hating Tinubu because tinubu is so Rich he can feed the whole of his village, this is the stupid mindset of Ignorant Nigerians. worshipping and defending the crooks who have stolen their futures to Enrich themselves.
What he is trying to say is that hate Tinubu or not he is a great Nigerian,before i forget HATRED can only bring you MISERY so watch it.
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Amirullaha:

Who told you he was not invited
The short thing you are talking about is more successful, richer and even more accomplished that you and most of your village peoples...
For your information; the wedding is yet to take place, they just had the engagement and that's all...
#NoHate!!!
to whom it may concern..

Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by northvietnam(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2018
pweshboi:
Hmmm... I'll have said the youths are the next big thing this country has to offer for rapid development and good governance, but ehh in my personal opinion I feel even more than half of the youths in Nigeria are corrupt in one way or the other, most times the thinking and reasoning of some Nigerian youths will baffle you. The rule of the 'old ones' that plunged us into this mess in the first place needs to be stopped by a revolution and have young people at the realm of affairs. Old and greedy peeps can serve as advisers though. I still prefer youths though, My opinion still...

Who will start the revolution...

if an Easter spareheads it, They will say he is pained..

a westerner nko..., the rest of the country will say he's doing it just to get paid...
or
how can i go against my brother and support a westerner spare heading A Movement..

if its a Northerner..., they will still say na dem way naaa.... the born to rule region of the Country...

my point...

Take away Religion
take away tribalism.

Nigeria will be better over night..

1 Like

Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by troy20(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2018
SoNature:

I want to correct something here. In Philosophy, St. Augustine argued that even though God created us, we still have the power to decide our fate, with or without God's guidance.

Yes, we have the power to choose over good or evil. In the Bible, God anointed many kings of Israel, but they all went astray along the line, killing people and disobeying God's will.

In relation to Buhari, yes, God might have chosen him 'as a good man,' but he allowed evil men around him thwart God's will for Nigeria, making him appear as evil as the evil men.

Keep in mind, however, that 95% of the decisions presidents make are suggested to them by experienced, sophisticated and learned advisers, who present them with convincing argument. It's now let for them to take or leave the advice. A typical example was the idea of removing fuel subsidy Okonjo-Iweala suggested to GEJ.

Everyone making assumptions of what God might have wanted or what he may not...its sickening the mental bondage this imported religion has placed on us. Take a moment to ponder the stupidity of that. Its a waste of time saying this as you'll fight me to the death with bible references to defend your faith. Your not best placed to make any corrections to his comment. Everything he posted was spot on. You are the one in need of a self discovery.
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by keneck1: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2018
gypsey:
this comment sounds moronic, here you are defending the crook tinubu who have stolen your future to enrich himself. i can bet my shiny brown ass that tinubu doesn't give a shiit about you and your village people grin
Hating Tinubu will never make you to amount to anything in life,it can only make you more MISERABLE kwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Yoruba4Life: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2018
Adesolomon2014:
As in, I came across all these pics online and was wondering how 2019 gonna be for youths of this country. Still dnt believe some rascals calling themselves future leaders will kill, main and extort for the below people present on Jamil & Fatima's wedding day.
What will really need in this country heenn cannot be explained in simple language. Look at em laughing their asses out and later this year they will start looking for ways to utilise youths for their personal gain.

Well, been praying for Nigerians all this while to receive shockwave sense in which we gonna av the foresight to vote in someone with the fear of God.

@ afroniger. Get this into ur thick num-skull!

1 Like

Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2018
keneck1:
What he is trying to say is that hate Tinubu or not he is a great Nigerian,before i forget HATRED can only bring you MISERY so watch it.
yea! in your small ignorant mind Tinubu is might be great. but in mine tinubu is a crook!

bite me!
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by okoliexpress: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2018
[pls read your bible well God choose saul and still rejected him. The op was right in his assertion. quote author=oglalasioux post=65903020]A very nice write up but you spoilt it with that 'with the fear of God'. This is the exact tool politicians use; God. People like father Mbaka scammed Nigerians with same God telling him Buhari is the answer. Now Mbaka and 'God' are making u turns condemning Buhari.

The earlier we admit the fakeness of God the better for all of us. We should jettison religion and that's when we will realize our destiny is in own hands by starting a revolution that will make our leaders accountable instead of leaving everything to a non existent god.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2018
keneck1:
Hating Tinubu will never make you to amount to anything in life,it can only make you more MISERABLE kwakwakwakwakwakwa
is this supposed to make sense?
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by keneck1: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2018
gypsey:
pehaps you picked up hatred from his comment because you wanted to, some one else might not see his comments as hatred.
If you go looking to find hatred in comments, hatreds you will find! grin it was his opinion. you don't have to Agree! there was no need to involve the whole of his village. and yes! Tinubu is a crook, have never done a days work tinubu is just extorting hard working nigerians to enrich himself.
my friend go jump into the lagoon for all Tinubu cares hate filled asshole.
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Amirullaha(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2018
conehead2018:
cry me an Atlantic..that does not change the fact that your successful uncle with a wretched nephew is short.
Hint for you: We aren't related nor live in the same region, not even the same language...grin grin grin
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by keneck1: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2018
gypsey:
yea! in your small ignorant mind Tinubu is might be great. but in mine tinubu is a crook!

bite me!
kwakwakwakwakwakwa it is an advice to save yourself from early death stop HATING LOVE you will see a great difference talking from experience
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2018
keneck1:
kwakwakwakwakwakwa it is an advice to save yourself from early death stop HATING LOVE you will see a great difference talking from experience
thank you! now go lick tinubu's ass! Ciao! grin
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 17, 2018
keneck1:
my friend go jump into the lagoon for all Tinubu cares hate filled asshole.
is this supposed to make sense? i can bet my shiny brown ass that tinubu doesn't give a shiit about you! or even knows you exists, while you are here attacking people over him.
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by keneck1: 9:22am On Mar 17, 2018
gypsey:
is this supposed to make sense?
so much sense i have made by advising you cos of your HEALTH kwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by figure007(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2018
Sunexy:

But this is not what the thread is all about..make a point concerning the topic
have been looking for a way to reply the guy but couldn't cos I don't even know what to say about him. I guess he is mentally derailed? Just guessing.... He said fakenes of God,what are they saying and what is He saying.. Atheist j guess too.. Mtcheww
Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by oglalasioux(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2018
iwatch:
As much as I would like to agree with you, I will never deny the existence of God. The problem lies with a people who fails to use their brain. How can someone be praying and fasting for money to come without work when the bible even says a man must work before he eats.

I keep saying it that God will NEVER solve a problem that man is capable of solving, which is why he gave us brain and hands and legs. When eating, why don't they pray and fast for food in the pot to leave and enter their mouth? You may want to clinch to science but I want to ask you, is there anything scientist has made without using materials naturally given on earth? If they are so powerful as they claim, why can't they make their things WITHOUT a single material from earth. They will always depend on minerals and plants for their advancements and most of their discovery only happened by trial and error and then documentation for next person to carry on the works.

The laws have been set, it does not matter if you believe in God or not but as long as you follow the rules/laws, you will prosper; after all, same bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge" same bible says "go into the world and multiply" but sadly, many Nigerians, due to lack of knowledge and understanding thinks multiplication in this context means fvcking and having babies but look at western countries, the US, Russia, Greece (mother of old science discovery), China, Japan and others who followed these laid down principles and what do we have today?

I see many Nigerians laugh at China if only they know how that country can transform their bank account even better than the US they wanna elope to.... "My people perish for lack of knowledge"

There are things not seen by the ordinary eyes and even one man here called billyonaire has thread on that, I mean things of the supernatural and you will see some others who have experience same when they decided to know go that route but they warn you might die when you try to find out the truth about the world and the universe.

Do you know that there is a light/colour wavelength not seen by the human eyes or sounds that are not heard by the human ear but can be picked up by animals? Your eyes and ears, respectively, does not see or hear everything... cool

Thanks for your intelligent response.

1 Like

Re: What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2018
keneck1:
so much sense i have made by advising you cos of your HEALTH kwakwakwakwakwakwa
okay, anything else reasonable you would like to add?

your head seems to be stuck up tinubu's ass so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.