Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman (57505 Views)

11 Things Women Do That Turn Men On / 11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:33am On Mar 17, 2018

It’s no longer a new addiction that men will do a lot to please women they are interested in. Most men act childish when they are really in love and this has cost them a great deal. It is not bad to please a woman but over doing it makes one stupid. As a man, you must be smart enough to read in between the lines to know what’s favorable and what’s not.

We are not saying you shouldn’t be romantic, it is a good thing to be romantic but not to the detriment of yourself and you should know that, just because something might be done in the name of love does not make it the right thing to do and these are the few you should try as much as possible to avoid or never be tempted to do for a woman, regardless.

1. Steal For Her
Obviously, we all know where this will end you and by the time you will be back, someone might have taken your place. Never allow anything to push you to steal in order to please your woman because if she later finds out you actually stole a gift for her, she might drop you, unless of course, you are in it together like Bonny and Clyde.

2. Pay For Her Education
It is not a bad thing to support her education, if you can help but to take full responsibility for everything to your own detriment can be dangerous. We are all humans and we change from time to time, most men actually think funding a girl’s education means they’ll be forever indebted to them, ending up getting married to them but we’ve seen several scenarios where the women will end up finding love elsewhere. This has been suicidal to many men.

3. Buy Her A House When You Don’t Have One
Common sense should tell you, you should build your dreams together but not favor her and think of yours later. Building a house for a woman when you don’t have one yourself can make you is wrong in every way. When she finally jilts you and lives in it with another man. There are many men still biting their fingers over this.

4. Fight Another Man Because Of Her
Fighting because of her doesn’t prove anything. Two things are likely to happen, either the person beats you to a pulp and end up in the hospital or you will beat the person and end up in jail, either way, you don’t win. Unless it is for self-defense.

5. Reject Your Family Because Of Her
A family is everything and no matter what, you can’t reject them because your woman doesn’t like them. It will be very dangerous on your part to reject your family all because of a woman.

6. Change Your Appearance
These days, there are many men doing a lot, taking pills to make changes to their bodies all because they feel that’s what women love. Changing you to please a woman means the moment you stop trying she’ll go, ideally, people you be with should love you for who you are.

7. Give Up On Your Dreams To Satisfy Her
So there are many men out there who gave up on their dreams to help their woman achieve theirs or were discouraged by women. These same women dumped them afterwards. Never do this after reading this.

8. Being Over-Submissive
It is nice to be sweet to your woman but always learn to set the records straight and don’t try to always appear weak to her and succumb to all her wishes in the interest of pleasing her. Truth is, women actually hate weak men and will prefer you’re sweet and sour.

9. Starve Yourself For Her
Never forfeit your food for her, at least you can share but to give all to her and go hungry, that’s not love, that’s stupidity.

10. Kill For Her
Never ever even think about executing such an atrocity for a woman no matter how convincing the situation is, because if you end up in jail, another man will take your position.

11. Die For Her, Literally
So many men have committed suicide because of a woman. What’s the sense in it when you’re finally dead and gone. Live to fight another day.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/10-things-never-please-woman/

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:33am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by pyyxxaro: 4:38am On Mar 17, 2018
YOU FORGOT TO WRITE

# VOTE BUHARI AGAIN BECAUSE OF A WOMAN or SELL YOUR TELEVISION TO BUY PROVISIONS(MILK,SUGAR,MILO etc) FOR A WOMAN embarassed

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:57am On Mar 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
YOU FORGOT TO WRITE

# VOTE BUHARI AGAIN BECAUSE OF A WOMAN or SELL YOUR TELEVISION TO BUY PROVISIONS(MILK,SUGAR,MILO etc) FOR A WOMAN embarassed

Why? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Yoruba4Life: 5:04am On Mar 17, 2018
I'm appalled men still go all the way trying to please a lady. I'll let my machismo, arrogance and 14" d!ck do the job.. grin grin Why would any sensible guy do any of these to please a lady? It's guys that are frail-hearted, insecured... et al.. that do these... Useless bunch, abeg! angry

I can surely do some of the listed IF and ONLY IF I'm married to her OR, IF and ONLY IF I perceive she can do the same for me. wink

Else, 9ja ladies no worth am at all... it's all abt what they can get out of you. Majority looking for way out of poverty ni ooo. grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Liliyann(f): 5:10am On Mar 17, 2018
Op your list is inaccurate!
Relationship is meant to benefit both parties so I see no reason the guy can't change his appearance to suit his woman's taste or even take full responsibility for her education!

Everyday women's thread yet we see a lot of guys willingly being used as Maga's or sugarboys!!
Relationship ain't for boys
A real man knows what to do in relationship!!!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 17, 2018
How can a guy possibly die for a lady in this age?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by DavSagacity(m): 5:27am On Mar 17, 2018
No Nigerian man can do all these thing for a lady with him sense intact. Except the one wey done chop "vegetables" and eat egusi cooked with menstrual otutu....!!!!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by BrainnewsRadio(f): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2018
DavSagacity:
No Nigerian man can do all these thing for a lady with him sense intact. Except the one wey done chop "vegetables" and eat egusi cooked with menstrual otutu....!!!!!!

Chai! So Disgusting.. cry

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by BrainnewsRadio(f): 5:48am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Op your list is inaccurate!
Relationship is meant to benefit both parties so I see no reason the guy can't change his appearance to suit his woman's taste or even take full responsibility for her education!

Everyday women's thread yet we see a lot of guys willingly being used as Maga's or sugarboys!!
Relationship ain't for boys
A real man knows what to do in relationship!!!

Sister, Am Suspecting you ooooooo grin cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by BrainnewsRadio(f): 5:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
I'm still appalled men still go all the way trying to please a lady. I'll let my machismo, arrogance and 14" d!ck do the job.. grin grin Why would any sensible guy do any of these to please a lady? It's guys that are frail-hearted, unsecured... et al.. that do these... Useless bunch, abeg! angry

I can surely do some of the listed IF and ONLY IF I'm married to her OR, IF and ONLY IF I perceive she can do the same for me. wink

Else, 9ja ladies no worth am at all... it's all abt what they can get out of you. Majority looking for way out of poverty ni ooo. grin

Thank you!

I love this lines of yours..
I can surely do some of the listed IF and ONLY IF I'm married to her OR, IF and ONLY IF I perceive she can do the same for me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by BrainnewsRadio(f): 5:50am On Mar 17, 2018
dayo2me:
How can a guy possibly die for a lady in this age?

You Think so? cheesy
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Burgerlomo: 6:14am On Mar 17, 2018

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2018
so only guys make sacrifices for their gal friends....................the topic should av been 11 things u should never do to please a man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:
so only guys make sacrifices for their gal friends....................the topic should av been 11 things u should never do to please a man.

Sister, Since when? shocked
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 17, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Sister, Since when? shocked

since 1960

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Sunexy(m): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:

since 1960
Lol..wunt u consider any guy that fights for u, change appearance for u(bleaching), dies for u, builds a house for u when he hasn't, etc as u stupid fellow...wunt u think there is something wrong with him somewhere??
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Sunexy:

Lol..wunt u consider any guy that fights for u, change appearance for u(bleaching), dies for u, builds a house for u when he hasn't, etc as u stupid fellow...wunt u think there is something wrong with him somewhere??
cheesy grin

for relationships both the parties have a part to play.......

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Sunexy(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:

for relationships both the parties have a part to play.......
Don't obviously dodge the question..I asked will u be okay if a guy fights for u in public, buys u a house when he hasn't, etc like the OP mentioned..will u consider such guy stupid or not?...

4 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 17, 2018
Sunexy:

Don't obviously dodge the question..I asked will u be okay if a guy fights for u in public, buys u a house when he hasn't, etc like the OP mentioned..will u consider such guy stupid or not?...

no!!!!!!
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Sunexy(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:

no!!!!!!
Lol...I don't get ur answer..u mean there is nothing wrong with a guy doing those things for u?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2018
You Would Certainly Kill For A Woman You Love... As For 7, No Man Leaves His Dreams To Satisfy A Woman, Your Dreams Make You The Man You Work For
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2018
EzeDictator:
You Would Certainly Kill For A Woman You Love... As For 7, No Man Leaves His Dreams To Satisfy A Woman, Your Dreams Make You The Man You Work For

Just that?
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:

since 1960
Continue. Goodluck anyway!
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by AuroraB(f): 8:01am On Mar 17, 2018
grin But we keep reading them wail when after doing all these and the walls of Jericho fell undecided
No man dey gree say he dey give him woman money, you may want to know shocked

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by QuietHammer(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2018
And lastly, read Ubunja's miseducations to cure yourself of the "nice guy" disease.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by MrRhymes101(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2018
if we don't do all of the above, what should we do?... Wedding MC
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by MARKone(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2018
Kill yaself for her
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Naturalobserver(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Op plz change it to things you shouldn't think of not to talk of doing.Some things are just too stupid to think of.Die for a girl? undecided

4 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2018
I WILL DO 5 OF THE THINGS UP THERE FOR MY WOMAN apart from numbers................

My WIFE not girl friend tho'...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by lastempero: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Who wrote this nonsense here,does Nigeria look like Disney world abi kabuku land.behave ur self op

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by purem(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2018
If a guy is doing all this shiits to a girl three things is involved

1) The asshole is a MAGGA

2) The bitch has made his destiny a slave to hers

3) His village peoples are on the lady's side

Reminds me of those days when this nigga use to get my aunt some gifts

It's get to a stage when I started using my sister's name to collect something from this guy

Love is not stupid I think we act stupid in the name of love

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.