Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ask Seun - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ask Seun (14235 Views)

Always Specify On The Type Of Vehicle History Report You Want To Run.Always Ask / Your Motor Guru Is Here! Ask Your Questions... / Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Seun by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Thread is dedicated to solving car issues Remotely.

oluwaseunla is an experienced automobile technician and will gladly answer your car related issues.

Let the posts begin. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 4:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Present sir!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ask Seun by Nutase: 5:11am On Mar 17, 2018
Abeg what is...... I dey come
Re: Ask Seun by femmoy(m): 5:39am On Mar 17, 2018
Please seun I have a Peugeot 206 that overheats can u list the possible things that could cause it?
Re: Ask Seun by jarkbauer: 5:57am On Mar 17, 2018
Seun hand dey pain you? You nor fit open the thread yourself?

9 Likes

Re: Ask Seun by thebigkendo(m): 6:12am On Mar 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

oluwaseunla is an experienced automobile technician and will gladly answer your car related issues.

oluwaseunla do you work on saturdays or public Hols? Do u install toks power steering rack? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2018
thebigkendo:

oluwaseunla do you work on saturdays & public Hols? Do u install toks power steering rack? tongue embarassed

Some Saturdays, yes. Public holidays, no.

1 Like

Re: Ask Seun by thebigkendo(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Some Saturdays, yes. Public holidays, no.

You did not answer the last question

1 Like

Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2018
thebigkendo:

You did not answer the last question

Toks steering rack? Is the steering system hydraulic or electric? Which car are we talking about?
Re: Ask Seun by thebigkendo(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Toks steering rack? Is the steering system hydraulic or electric? Which car are we talking about?

Hydraulic.. 06 accord
Re: Ask Seun by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2018
Why did it take Gazzuzz to create the thread for you. What happened to your hands?

8 Likes

Re: Ask Seun by Maafiaalady: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2018
Please I need an advice on a vehicle to purchase...... Between Toyota corolla and Honda civic ....please give reasons as to maintenance, fuel and availability of parts... And other information needed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2018
angels09:
Why did it take Gazzuzz to create the thread for you. What happened to your hands?

Because he chose to sir. My hands are on holidays for the weekend tongue tongue tongue. You have a problem with it?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2018
jarkbauer:
Seun hand dey pain you? You nor fit open the thread yourself?

Please refer to the answer to angels09.
Re: Ask Seun by topsylee: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2018
Avensis 08

1. I feel some drag sometimes while driving.
2. The steering feels hard, but only at certain times e.g when gear is in reverse.
3. Headlights have HID bulb in DIM position. Whenever I switch to DIM from OFF position, the bulb seems to brighten then reduces.
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2018
femmoy:
Please seun I have a Peugeot 206 that overheats can u list the possible things that could cause it?

Bad radiator, if there is a blockage in the system, compromised radiator cap, thermostat stuck close, bad CTS, Radiator fan condition and speed, a failing water pump, a leak along the coolant lines/pipes.

I once had a overheating 407 that was due to postioning of number plate in front of the grille, effectively limiting the heat loss from the cooling system.
Re: Ask Seun by Bizzyliss(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2018
Pls my acura tl D is blinking, i juat got a new gear box
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2018
Maafiaalady:
Please I need an advice on a vehicle to purchase...... Between Toyota corolla and Honda civic ....please give reasons as to maintenance, fuel and availability of parts... And other information needed. Thanks

There are pros and cons. Based on your parameters above, you should be fine with either of them.

1 Like

Re: Ask Seun by Maafiaalady: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2018
oluwaseunla:

There are pros and cons. Based on your parameters above, you should be fine with either of them.
Thanks..
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Pls my acura tl D is blinking, i juat got a new gear box

Scan transmission. I hope you got a good gearbox.
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2018
thebigkendo:

Hydraulic.. 06 accord

I prefer a new rack for your vehicle sir.
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2018
topsylee:
Avensis 08

1. I feel some drag sometimes while driving.
2. The steering feels hard, but only at certain times e.g when gear is in reverse.
3. Headlights have HID bulb in DIM position. Whenever I switch to DIM from OFF position, the bulb seems to brighten then reduces.

Further diagnosis will be required. Issues can be due to different reasons.
Re: Ask Seun by Cosplay: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2018
oluwaseunla:
Present sir!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hi. What’s the difference between driving and reversing? Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Ask Seun by yousee(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2018
You people joke too much.
Re: Ask Seun by thebigkendo(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2018
oluwaseunla:

I prefer a new rack for your vehicle sir.

I agree with you perfectly but my akkant does not agree with me, you & GAZZUZZ cry cry cry

Infact I even prefer a new vehicle self.. But my akkant no gree.

4 Likes

Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2018
thebigkendo:

I agree with you perfectly but my akkant does not agree with me, you & GAZZUZZ cry cry cry

Infact I even prefer a new vehicle self.. But my akkant no gree.

Let's see what can be worked out. Can you call by Tuesday next week?
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2018
Cosplay:

Hi. What’s the difference between driving and reversing? Thanks

Boss!!!
Re: Ask Seun by project8(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Mornin sir.pls my car once stopped on d road cos of fuel pump failure,i replaced it wit anoda one bt stil.stil changed it again.so everytn was fine until lately i noticed if i start d car in d morning it start vibrating and jerking.though someone said it cud be d sperk plug bt i need professional advice.car is a peugot 206.tnx
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2018
project8:
Mornin sir.pls my car once stopped on d road cos of fuel pump failure,i replaced it wit anoda one bt stil.stil changed it again.so everytn was fine until lately i noticed if i start d car in d morning it start vibrating and jerking.though someone said it cud be d sperk plug bt i need professional advice.car is a peugot 206.tnx

A misfire can be due to bad spark plugs or some other components that need replacement.
Re: Ask Seun by thebigkendo(m): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Let's see what can be worked out. Can you call by Tuesday next week?

Remember my 1st question about weekends? Asked that because I do 8 - 5, and some weekends too.
Re: Ask Seun by oluwaseunla(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2018
thebigkendo:

Remember my 1st question about weekends? Asked that because I do 8 - 5, and some weekends too.

I don't mean coming on Tuesday oo cheesy cheesy cheesy. I mean let's talk on Tuesday and see what can be worked out.

1 Like

Re: Ask Seun by thebigkendo(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2018
oluwaseunla:

I don't mean coming on Tuesday oo cheesy cheesy cheesy. I mean let's talk on Tuesday and see what can be worked out.

Confirm!!! Will do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corolla Sport 2005 Quick Sale N1m / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day / Clean Nigerian Used Toyota 4runner Suv(jeep) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.