Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,637 members, 7,782,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported (42700 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Mother: "Seun Ajila Was A Virgin On Her Period, Raped & Stabbed To Death" / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by lenghtinny(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
that guy is a poo how can a weaker vessel beat you and even harass ur poor parents, if I were his parents I will either disown him or send him to Syria to join some militants so he can man up

And if he does that, you will still call him a woman beater angry
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by IamGoke(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2018
HajimeSaito:
If you believe this nonsense then a snake must have swallowed your brain.The guy commenting above me is suffering from the terminal stages of Advanced Intellectual Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS). The poor guy actually believes he is making sense.

Sister abeg dey make use of your brain!!

2 Likes

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by mvem(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Report ko......heport ni..... Why would he report her to the authorities when he enjoyed it undecided when he was busy posting six packs on social media he didn't remember sad he thinks he can play a fast one on her but finally got trapped cheesy

Still can't believe a grown ass man will open his mouth and say he gets raped when he enjoyed it cheesy cheesy

Abeg comot make I see road cool

**THE QUEEN OF THE NEW SCHOOL**
....so u re saying a man cant be raped...rape doesnt mean holding ur hands down and forcibly violating you...you can be drugged or threatened(black mail)....thats where feminism fails

2 Likes

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Enemyofpeace: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2018
So he was raped?lucky guy, I wish to be raped too

2 Likes

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by elbulk(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Report ko......heport ni..... Why would he report her to the authorities when he enjoyed it undecided when he was busy posting six packs on social media he didn't remember sad he thinks he can play a fast one on her but finally got trapped cheesy

Still can't believe a grown ass man will open his mouth and say he gets raped when he enjoyed it cheesy cheesy

Did you do it with him to know he enjoyed it? Look in your dictionary and check up the word duress...Things happen under that condition.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Billion2612(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]na lie. D guy just want to blackmail d girl. Dis SU no fit do such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by boliswitpassprik(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

You are plain crazy ! Always talking trash.

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by lenghtinny(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2018
imiski:
why cant you state your opinion without hauling insults....even if the story is false the truth still remains that the world is not fair to men...if a woman abuses her husband from morning till night nobody would say anything but when the man raises his finger on her the whole world would crucify him(i am not supporting violence aganist women but everybody has their boiling point). There is a word for men who hate women (misogynist) but there is no word for women who hate men..

Women who hates men are called misandrists by the hypocritical society but I dare say that the real haters of men are the feminists angry

Misandrists are just females that envy the third leg while feminists are out to destroy the essence of manhood. They are the ones that gets aroused by this kind of news if reverse had been the case

2 Likes

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

. Just imagine what somebody typed. When you bash her now,some pained feminist will be calling me out that am not been objective,but lol,they will all pretend not to see this. My lady,rape is rape and its bad. So let's all condemn it .

2 Likes

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Olameen1713: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2018
purem:
The woman should have make it known to her friends about her results but the account will never be credited do to unnecessary driving on the highway just to prove that Barcelona is never a mate to Chelsea in this country coz am just too tired and confuse to make you read all this undecided

Are u high?

2 Likes

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by imiski(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed Thank you see how i embarrassed myself on a public forum (and thay say google is your friend)
lenghtinny:

Women who hates men are called misandrists by the hypocritical society but I dare say that the real haters of men are the feminists angry

Misandrists are just females that envy the third leg while feminists are out to destroy the essence of manhood. They are the ones that gets aroused by this kind of news if reverse had been the case
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by cubby4: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2018
mtchwww...Nonsense
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Saintmary(f): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2018
being an unapologetic supporter of women's rights does not mean I will support female misdemeanor. It's wrong for anyone to expect any rape victim regardless of gender to enjoy an unwanted sexual activity. I hope this guy finds help.

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2018
The guy name should be sule or solo makinde

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by baddosky1: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

You make these kind of empty comments just to garner attention. Even feminists are hiding their faces in shame and disgust at the level of your obstinacy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Saintmary(f): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2018
do not confuse feminism for misandry. loosely defined, feminism means working towards, and achieving benefits and wellbeing of females without hatred for anyone whereas misandry means hatred for males and all they stand for. If you hate males, you are a misandrist and you need to change your views as hatred doesn't help anyone.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Michaelkelvin1(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2018
daewoorazer:

The Boy’s third name is suegbe

If you report this kain tori to 9ja ascaris, they’d refer you to yaba left straight!

lol .... I day tell you

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by plessis: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

your foolishness is raw and undiluted.

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by DaRuud(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Aalliya Holiday if I see you , you must rape me

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Beedude(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=lenghtinny post=65909750]
[color=#006600][b] Kindly shut the fvck down
If reverse were to be the case, would you say that she's not a woman angry...
Seriously, this shows the hypocritical one sided nature of the society we live in now. Everything is being turned against the malefolks. when it comes to gender wars, the man will never win whether he's right or wrong as long as he has a third leg.
He reported to the school and police; nothing was done but she makes a false claim and the police starts looking for evidence angry
If he decides to be a man like you want him to be, you will use the same mouth that you used to call him a weakling to condemn him for touching a woman.
Why Are U So Pained ? U Cant Even Express Urself Without Throwing Jabs Online. U Are Not A Better Man Either. A Real Man Should Know When To Take Decisions. Thats The Problem With U And The Guy In Question Here. Dont Quote Me Again Coz I Will Never Reply U

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by HajimeSaito(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2018
imiski:
why cant you state your opinion without hauling insults....even if the story is false the truth still remains that the world is not fair to men...if a woman abuses her husband from morning till night nobody would say anything but when the man raises his finger on her the whole world would crucify him(i am not supporting violence aganist women but everybody has their boiling point). There is a word for men who hate women (misogynist) but there is no word for women who hate men..

Stop compounding your case and stop digging yourself deeper into a hole. Using a fake rape story to justify your fake claim that men are helpless victims is pathetic.
As for your claim that there is no word for women who hate men, if Nigeria's education system failed you, Google is your friend. I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Michaelkelvin1(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2018
grin grin grin ARE YOU JOKING OR YOU'RE KIDDING ME ?
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Sagay212: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2018
it will be hard for people to believe especially our noise making, gra gra feminists. but if na woman talk say dem rape her, nobody go hear word again
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2018
Some of the comments here are not nice, and it is the reason some men endure all sorts of abuse...in order not to sound weak to the society. They will keep enduring till they end up dead. It is not every fight that is by muscle. So, y'all should keep shut on the he is weak and he is a sissy.

Why the authorities are doing nothing about it, considering that they are in a society that seems organized? That is the part I find confusing...

Maybe he should report to those human rights people.

Some even saying he enjoyed it. Some people are silly.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by lenghtinny(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=Beedude post=65910528][/quote] Whatever rocks your boat Mr. Real man angry

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by lenghtinny(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=Beedude post=65910528][/quote] Whatever rocks your boat Mr. Real man angry

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by chigoziem10(f): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Sue the maga for rape & attempted murder! What the hell
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Martin0(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2018
trustyshoess:

Excuse me? Would you be saying the same if it was a woman that was raped? FYI, men can be abused and raped too. How do you know he enjoyed it? And even if he did, he didn't give consent to sex so it is RAPE. Stop with this stupid double standard

gbam nailed itgrin
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by galaxy2020(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2018
For her to have succeeded in raping him Without him resisting her, am sure he was born an slowpoke.....
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by monex(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2018
Jiang:
what a sissy, how can you allow a woman to rape you. haba! You are a disgrace to manhood. No woman can rape me even if they are two of them talkless of just one.

I might not be able to hit a woman, but I sure as hell can overpower her when she tries any sort of physical contact, then kick her out of my apartment

they will drug you and all this your macho senrenre will disappear. You will be awake but immobilized

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2018
monex:

they will drug you and all this your macho senrenre will disappear. You will be awake but immobilized

Don't mind them. They think it is by forming tough on Nairaland.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Littlemann73: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2018
I'm afraid the man has no prove for the rape. Fear will not allow him record the rape and it may turn around against him. It appears the whole truth has not been told. Otherwise, go to your Human rights office, like say e no sweet you that day. Mchewwwww.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos / Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta / Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.