Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,598,719 members, 6,032,170 topics. Date: Friday, 04 December 2020 at 03:17 PM

How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another (11396 Views)

How To Create Paypal Account That Receives Money And Transfer Fund To Your Niger / Withdrawing Less Than #5000 From Your Bet9ja Account Made Easy. / Buy Airtime As Low As N94, Databundle, Pay Bills And Transfer Fund To Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another by Tomrock007(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2018
Hello nairaland, please can someone show me the process to transfer fund from my bet9ja account to a friend bet9ja account unlike nairabet i can easily transfer money from my account to another account but i find it hard to do so on bet9ja.
Help
Re: How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2018
You can only do that on NairaBET...
Re: How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another by Tomrock007(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
You can only do that on NairaBET...
okay thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GTB Bank And Their Checking Balance Rule / Ponmo Consumption: Nigeria Losing Out Of $75bn Global Leather Industry / CBN Gives Banks 2 Weeks To Settle Customers' Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.