Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos (28864 Views)

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by akeentech(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2018
NO GOOD NEWS FROM NIGER DELTA
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by Ishilove: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2018
Oh my God...there are just no words... cry
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
olatunjithomas:
I must say this is so unfortunate and pathetic.

Really unfortunate... What is our society turning into?
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nawa o. Some men are so evil and heartless. Sorry smally,we were all disappointed by our so called politicians,if not,you would ve bn in school.
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by magicminister: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Since the government wouldn’t do anything to protect our women and children, I strongly believe is high time we form a conscious group that seeks out victims of rape and give them the justice they deserve.
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by Stallion93(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
datola:
Receive your healing girl; For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Na u put God for Nairaland shebi? Something is digesting your brain from the inside
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Haba......Now now now now they af infected her with their HIV trigger happy diickk....

Infact som people hav already painted d whole town Red with HIV virus
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by correctguy101(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Talktoyoulater:
shocked so sorry dear,kai make una flog that her aunty bulala until her brain format.but some men sha,how can u see a small child like this and the next thing that comes to ur mind is sex.Chai it shall not be well with who ever raped this child.

Some guys are sick. Wetin this smallie get for body wey go come let person propeller rise sef? angry
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by Yankee101: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
It's only obvious that if you put out a young female into the streets, she will be abused and taken advantage of. This is unfortunate. But with rehabilitation she can still live a normal and productive life.
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
how do we help her?

the girl need to be rehabiltated, she has gone through a lot of trauma is is already having signs of PTSD, her eyes are dead/dying.

She needs counselling for the loss of her parents, which is very traumatic (some one suckled her, someone named her, they threw a party for her when she was born, someone somehwer cared for her once)

the toture she went though and the subsquent rejecttion from her aunt(her only care giver, so the rejection would be like a death blow to her, she will feel totally helpless)

then the rapes, and brutality she has iundergone on the strret and now this diagnosis.

She needs to be taken into a female shelter and needs a psychologist then if it is possible needs to get out of this country as soon as possible.

Nigeria is getting brutal every day and the poor and vulnerable bear the brunt of these brutality.

Ana needes to get in touch with her, a go fund account has be set in place for her and it should be genuine.
God bless this good samaritan who helped when others turned the other way.God forbid if our children became orphaned, we would wish an angel like this was left on the savage street to help them.

Please sir, cordinate and help her, who knows if her parents were the ones directing you to her, i know the issues are much and sitiuations are dire, we must not lose our humanity. Little favour needs all help

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
IgboticGirl:
what is all this

they should arrest the stupid woman

i am sick of this country
I am sick of this country too..where wud u love us to ball off to?
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by sheyizy1: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
naijanative:
Why tell us she's positive? They should've given her required care instead of announcing to the world that she's hiv positive.

Hiv is largely treatable much more than other illnesses
obviously it's a false story, just bloggers trying to sell
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by Godmother(f): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Why create a post and steal the ftc? Greed has taken over your sense of reasoning.
Btw she should go into the world and spread the virus like that man who gave it to her did..
An eye for an eye, just cut of your flesh put the blood into a tin and make sure you mix it into people's food unknown to them......

Are you an idiot or what?
You do realise you're also in the world.
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
She should be placed on anti retroviral medication and be rehabilitated as well please someone should help her
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Well... Life's a bîxtch. Her aunt should be made to face the law tho.
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by tabisegroup(m): 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very unfortunate. Remember the 14-year-old girl, Favour who was rescued after she was spotted wandering on the streets of Owerri, Imo state after being rendered homeless, report has it that the young girl is now HIV positive.

According to reports, the teenage girl who is an orphan - was turned to a beggar after thrown out to the street and abandoned by her aunt after accusing her of witchcraft.

The homeless girl was seen in a devastating state along Port-Harcourt Road, after Control, Union Bank before she was picked up by Prince Gwamnishu Harrison who obtained a Police report to enable him take her to the hospital.

According to Prince, he took her to hospital wherne the test was carried out. She tested positive to HIV after being raped multiple times.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/14-year-old-girl-thrown-aunt-witchcraft-allegation-hiv-positive-photos.html

See previous thread; https://www.nairaland.com/4392413/14-year-old-orphan-thrown-out-aunt#65744273

Its very very unfortunate. I'm feeling for that in_nocent
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by Nigeriadondie1: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pls let her be given all the care and support
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by Teeboi56: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
What a pathetic
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by ohem007(m): 2:34am On Mar 18, 2018
Baba God.......

Useless celebrities keep wasting on useless stuff while people like this needs it more....

Chai... This post don make tears comot for my eye...

I will be back..lemme calm down first
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by ohem007(m): 2:39am On Mar 18, 2018
ehie:
how do we help her?

the girl need to be rehabiltated, she has gone through a lot of trauma is is already having signs of PTSD, her eyes are dead/dying.

She needs counselling for the loss of her parents, which is very traumatic (some one suckled her, someone named her, they threw a party for her when she was born, someone somehwer cared for her once)

the toture she went though and the subsquent rejecttion from her aunt(her only care giver, so the rejection would be like a death blow to her, she will feel totally helpless)

then the rapes, and brutality she has iundergone on the strret and now this diagnosis.

She needs to be taken into a female shelter and needs a psychologist then if it is possible needs to get out of this country as soon as possible.

Nigeria is getting brutal every day and the poor and vulnerable bear the brunt of these brutality.

Ana needes to get in touch with her, a go fund account has be set in place for her and it should be genuine.
God bless this good samaritan who helped when others turned the other way.God forbid if our children became orphaned, we would wish an angel like this was left on the savage street to help them.

Please sir, cordinate and help her, who knows if her parents were the ones directing you to her, i know the issues are much and sitiuations are dire, we must not lose our humanity. Little favour needs all help

mehnnnn.... You spoke my mind
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by ohem007(m): 2:46am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 18, 2018
sheyizy1:
obviously it's a false story, just bloggers trying to sell

How can she already contact HIV that is testable after being on the streets for a week or so?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by Chuksmonika(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2018
Olii:
sorry it stays for few minutes before it dies outside the human body smiley
babe,you even have time to explain to the idiot,cant you see his moniker is senselessidiot,he knows nothing!

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos by Pkid(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
I have a story to share I slept with a girl around my area on April 27 I left so noting happened not on till I slept with a girl on d July 27 .......

on August 3 I started feeling pain around my joint,knee and a little cold deziness so am thinking maybe is because I hardly eat because am worry about the HiV of a stuff so I went to do test on August 6 so it was negative but on d same month again

August 4 I slept with a girl with condom so I started getting worry that the girl I recently slept with july 27 have giving me HIV but to my surprise I took her for test on September 27 she is negative so am still worry if am at risk of HIV
please help me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry / COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.