Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response (32645 Views)

Ghanaian Man Eats Broken Bottles On Live TV As He Dances (VIDEO) / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by autojosh: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Rapid Response Squad which is an arm of the Nigeria Police has just attained 10,000 followers on Twitter and they decided to do airtime giveaway. Some Nigerians quickly rushed to their page to ask for their own roger immediately the announcement was made.

@IamDatGentleMan who is one of those that partook in the giveaway won an Airtel airtime and responded saying "I got it. First time getting police money. Police is indeed my friend. God bless" and someone else replied him saying "Because you won an airtime, police have suddenly become your friend.. Lol"

The interesting thing is @IamDatGentleMan did not only win the police money once. After winning the Airtel airtime, he still won another MTN airtime. 

Who in the house has eaten police money before? Tell us in the comment section below. 

See the chat in the images below.

https://autojosh.com/nigerian-man-eats-police-money-for-the-first-time-in-his-life-see-his-respo

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2018
INTERESTING.
FUNNY.

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by olatunjithomas(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2018
post=65907376:
INTERESTING

They will be waiting for him at a roundabout in yaba.... YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR AIRTIME AND HAVE IT... cheesy cheesy cheesy

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by NwaAmaikpe: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2018

Naija police,

Giving away airtime that was bought with extorted bribes and illegal bail money.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2018
Money they will recoup in a day with bribery and extortion

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by BruncleZuma: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2018

The Nigerian Police on Twitter and the one we know IRL is like the police in Nollywood movies and the ones at Ojota...animals of different species.

[img]https://media1./images/88d89612db5eaacc6c9c6ac6bf6cd6e7/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by NaijaMutant(f): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2018
I'm only waiting for when Evans will start giving out his properties to the public

Then you'll understand that the kidnapper has got more followers than buhari grin

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by SouthSouth1914: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2018
Happy you chop police money? You go vomit am 100 fold when dem see you for road.., as a matter of fact, dem go dey wait you for checkpoint!

Conversation:

Police officer: Oga, may I know you?

IAmDatGentleman: Officer, na me chop that money online na when una dey celebrate 10k followers!

Police officer: Oh! Na you abi?

IAmDatGentleman: Yes na!

Police officer: Abeg, pack very well make we see Wetin dey your trunk!

Police officer: I say make you park very well, come down sef now now!!!

Police Officer: Coporal Godwin, come see that idiot wey load that recharge card we suppose load that day! Today, God don catch am! grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2018
To be honest, the RRS is doing a tremendous job to distinguish itself from every other Nigerian police unit.
They are very responsible. I wish the normal men in black and SARS would learn something from them instead of killing people because of N100.

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by aleeyus(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by contactmorak: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2018
Lol, @ "I pray you don't pay back in folds"

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Simeony007(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2018
Them go give you 200 charge card collect 20k from you for no reason when the time comes.

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2018
Them roger you now, no problem.
By the time you roger them wif huge sums, u go know say police is ya friend's enemy.

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by MorataFC: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Police is your friend grin
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by DynasTee: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2018
You will be arrested for being selfish You chop their money twice

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by chuksjuve(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2018

You just partook in extortion and corruption of the Nigerian police ..
Those airtimes were probably extorted from someone and you won it making you a partaker in the corruption ..

So take several back seat and take a chill pill ..
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by talented2000(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2018
I can't wait for the day you will pay 500k bail for not tying tour shoe lace. Then you will know you real friend ���
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by sammy4life1(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Am happy police is your friend today but hope that friendship continues forever cos I won't want to hear cry and name callings when the table turns. In essence don't try to please people cos of a favour ....... Cos of #200 card police suddenly became ur friend grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Pavore9: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2018
What they would recoup easily! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by ifyan(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2018
Hmmm,I understand how it feels.
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by MorataFC: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2018
Hmmmm, police is your best friend grin

which one is worse?
Police or our politicians

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by babdap: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2018
congrats
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2018
Trust Nigerian police force.

You just took a loan...

Someone somewhere in Nigeria has already paid back with 10000% interest.

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by omoiyalayi(m): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2018
10k followers na him dem dey celebrate like say na big deal

People wey dey follow dem sef no serious

Very worthless set of force

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2018
I'm about to laugh

about to laugh

about to.....

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by ZombieTAMER: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Just get a long spoon...

That's all I want to say

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2018
too much of money .....as if buhari knows the condition we are now.

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by JailBreaker(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2018
hmmm...

where are the 10k people actually following them to
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Pat081: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2018
olatunjithomas:

They will be waiting for him at a roundabout in yaba.... YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR AIRTIME AND HAVE IT... cheesy cheesy cheesy
dat is my mind bros,

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2018
"eats police money.." all sorts of illiterate just posting stuff

What does that even mean?

What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? / Passengers Burnt To Death In Accident At Uli, Anambra (Graphic Pics, Video) / Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos)