Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response (32652 Views)

Ghanaian Man Eats Broken Bottles On Live TV As He Dances (VIDEO) / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by thaoriginator: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2018
Motherfuck the Police � � middle finger �
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Zuluhead(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nigerian police are like club girls,they pay you a visit in your house you must dole out cash. You pay them a visit you will also dole out cash.
Either ways, you must dole out cash.
They are a deposit ATM machine, they never make withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by kels4fun(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
When I was in secondary school, a man was trying to roger some policemen outside my school gate. The money fell inside gutter and the policemen just ignore it.

Na so mehn come hustle the money inside gutter.

First time I chop police money tho they are still not my friend.
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by debolayinka(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
How much is the airtime self?
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by achillesfoot(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hmmmm, Okay there was this day I was stopped by the Police and we were still dragging on how much I will give them, when suddenly they pulled over this Indian man and his driver for one offence only God knows and right in my presence they negotiated 250,000 with the Indian man. The leader of the squad now gave me my papers and was like I can go now, and I said oga go where, when I don hear 250k, i'm not going again ohh, right now all of us are policemen. Haaaa. he laughed and at the end of the day I had 10k out the 250.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by 01mcfadden(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Don't be surprised that dude that won airtime is a police officer and might have even recharged the card before.

Trust NPF in your own peril.
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Burgerlomo: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Trust me you guys are going to pay that money back in thousands folds grin
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by stanbillion200(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Money they will recoup in a day with bribery and extortion
You said in a day??
They will recoup it in a minute.
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by uuzba(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
praiseneofingz:
I'm about to laugh

about to laugh

about to.....

Laugh Na?
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Taiwo20(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
that gentle man is a personnel..

I saw to police officers fighting in their van today.....within LASU premises.

I tell u...walahi...talahi....it is finished for this country.

The worst thing that can happen to a Nigeria is to be a policeman=enemy of the people and even of the state
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Hotzone(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
The Nigeria Police is the best.
They risk everything just to keep u safe with low income!
When plying some roads and location, I feel more safe seeing them on the road, with the sun piercing through their cranium, rain sipping through their worn out uniform, still they maintain their position with 21 rounds of ammunition.
Still federal government are using different channels to sap their meager salaries such as the current deductions using IPPIS!!!!
Before u blame the police who is paying several bills on monthly peanuts, please consider that these men don't receive any hazard allowance for the risk they take every day!!!!!
But governors and senators eat fat money just for nothing than promoting laws that encourage impunity!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by ebby9z(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
RRS is DIFFERENT from your normal Nigeria Police!!! It is a separate unit created by Lagos state government. Get enlightened!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
How I wish Nigeria police being an active nairalander.
It will be interesting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? / Passengers Burnt To Death In Accident At Uli, Anambra (Graphic Pics, Video) / Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.