Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo (4595 Views)

Nigerian Economy Can Collapse If We Leave - Miyetti Allah / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF / IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by bondingman: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo of Nigeria, Chairman of Advisors of the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG), after delivering a speech titled “Leader In African Context” at the Blavatnik School of Government, the University of Oxford, United kingdom, on Monday, said that Nigeria Will Collapse if Buhari wins in 2019 general elections. He said this in an interaction with international media in the UK.

The former Nigerian president has been most erratic in his political leaning and ideological belief. Dr. Obasanjo has become renown for sponsoring candidates in presidential elections after he vacated office in 2007 and turns back before the end the tenure to run down same president the supported in the election.

Obasanjo since his famous statement on February 23, 2018, where he made a clarion call on Nigerians to abandon both the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and embrace the emergent Coalition for Nigeria Movement, the Third Force, for generational change of leadership in 2019, has intensified his campaign against incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari both within and outside Nigeria, advocating change in leadership.

Obasanjo had in his statement advised Buhari not to seek re-election in 2019 bit retired to join the league of former presidents in the country. Thereafter, the former president tool his campaign to United States of America, now turning to the United Kingdom top strengthen his campaign against the incumbent president; the same thing he did top former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Former President Obasanjo has continued to list the failures of President Buhari and the reasons why he should forego 2019. He maintained that Nigeria will not remain a corporate country if Buhari wins the presidential election in 2019.
http://nationaldailyng.com/nigeria-will-collapse-if-buhari-wins-2019-election-obasanjo/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by olatunjithomas(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2018
Dr. Obasanjo has become renown for sponsoring candidates in presidential elections after he vacated office in 2007 and turns back before the end the tenure to run down same president he supported in the election.

obasanjo my man... Reping we afonjas well since inception.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by okosodo: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2018
It might even collapse before 2019. Jonathan was too much for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by ettybaba(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2018
May God in his infinite mercy not allow Buhari to win any election again. The man isn't even fit to be a family head.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by NwaAmaikpe: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2018
shocked

Nigeria can not collapse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2018
What the elders sees sitting down, the youth cannot even while standing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by limeta(f): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2018
It will be right for Buhahi to win
Nigeria need to collaps for the people to live .
Vote Buhari 2019 to collaps the shithole
Obasanjo only represent the south west region and everybody knows where the south west stand, one zoogeria.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by perez100: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2018
If Obasanjo, Soyinka, Tinubu etc are among the Idomie generations of 1993 to date who don't read history, I will forgive them for supporting Buhari (in 2015) who overthrew a democratic govt and sought to come back and rule in that system despite all the devilish comments attributed to that dullard. It's too late cos Buhari will rig his way back to power. Their education is useless.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by WATCHOVER(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2018
perez100:
If Obasanjo, Soyinka, Tinubu etc are among the Idomie generations of 1993 to date who don't read history, I will forgive them for supporting Buhari (in 2015) who overthrew a democratic govt and sought to come back and rule in that system despite all the devilish comments attributed to that dullard. It's too late cos Buhari will rig his way back to power. Their education is useless.
God bless you! Am still wondering how Buhari manage to win the heart of Soyinka, OBJ even Tinubu etc. after all the atrocities that has been linked to him (Buhari), Nigerians were warned but never listened. Buhari has become an International Disgrace to Nigeria. Imagine a president abandoning the work of commander in chief to been bride price payer

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by olawalepopoola: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2018
Esseite:
What the elders sees sitting down, the youth cannot even while standing...
The same thing he Obasanjo saw for Yaradua. The same for Good luck Jonathan and now for Buhari.
I will continually say it, Obasanjo does not mean well for Nigeria. Let him tell us what happened to the Operation Feed the Nation farm in Ota. He should tell us what happened to the Presidential library in Abeokuta. He should also tell us about the corruption of his 3rd term bid.
Obasanjo is not a saint. He is using Nigeria for his personal gains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by saarumann: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Nigeria is already collapsing under Vegetables.
I smell Freedom!!! cool

Copied:
I have never heard about other tribes in the South causing riot or killing and wiping out people in the North, but I have seen Hausa, Fulani tribes from North wrecking havoc, committing acts of genocide, killing people on their own land in Southern Nigeria. A development that shows that northerners are blood thirty savages with no respect for peoples traditions and customs who are better left to govern themselves like the babarians they are. Yet the same people who are continuously attacked by northern tribes in Lagos shout one Nigeria the most. Talk of slave mentality.
God forbid!

Biafra will be free from Savages!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by saarumann: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2018
WATCHOVER:

God bless you! Am still wondering how Buhari manage to win the heart of Soyinka, OBJ even Tinubu etc. after all the atrocities that has been linked to him (Buhari), Nigerians were warned but never listened. Buhari has become an International Disgrace to Nigeria. Imagine a president abandoning the work of commander in chief to been bride price payer
Buhari Vegetables is not just a national disgrace, he an international disgrace to Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by Samusu(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2018
Obashege
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by Cooly100: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2018
In that case I will vote for Buhari... cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2018
If voting for Buhari will hasten the collapse of Nigeria I will gladly vote for him.

One thing we have in common is the acute hatred for NIGERIA.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by otokx(m): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Cooly100:

Me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by babdap: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2018
You brought Buhari for Nigerians now you are saying another thing. old age syndrome

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by Cooly100: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2018
If this can make Nigeria collapse, so we can have smaller countries like the efficient Ghana, Maritius, Rwanda, Bostwana and Namibia...I will get my PVC and advise others to get theirs, so we can ALL vote for Buhari in 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by orisa37: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
From The Man who sees Tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by Cornerstone2020(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Literally collapse, more dis-Unity, Terrorism, Tribalism, Etc but Nigeria cannot collapse because non of these societal issues affects the rich and political class.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by Ngokafor(f): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cooly100:

Same here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by cjrane: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Unless a true patriot becomes President to manage Nigeria, it will definitely collapse at some point. Nigeria has been very badly mismanaged by Buhari and his cohorts. It has presently degenerated to arming and encouraging Fulani cattle herders to move south and kill people in their villages and graze on their crops.

All that is needed is for people to organize a resistance abroad and then come into Nigeria and implement it.

Nigeria is a country where we wait for things to get really bad before we address it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by jerryunit48: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Make e collapse self ah ... the whole thing don taya us self
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by UncleJJ(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Obasanjo blew Odi to bits, our country did not collapse.
Obasanjo was the executive producer Zaki Biam, our country did not collapse.
Obasanjo denied Kogi state, the steel mill by refusing to complete the contract .. we never die.
Obasanjo is at the center of the fundamental problems Nigeria has today.

And, I still maintain... Yar'adua could have lived longer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by Mayydayy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
#collapsetheshithole.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by Paperwhite(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Then so be it.Nigeria really needs to disintegrate. angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by shepherd003: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
someone should listen to this and change for good
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by anibirelawal(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nigeria will never collapse under PMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
If Nigerian collapse I will become a Biafran if Nigerian no Collapse I will still be a Nigerian only people that's going to suffer if Nigerian collapse is the polithieficians while we Masses will enjoy but if Nigerian no Collapse suffer continue herdsmen killing continues

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by Burukpe: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
The most shameful scenario is that those who fought
against Military dictatorship (NADECO members) are the ones who supported and installed this old professional coup plotter as a proxy civilian president.
The likes of Alhaji BOLA AHMED TINUBU should hide their faces in shame. May the God of democracy in Nigeria afflict them with an incurable disease to serve as a deterrent to others.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Rubbish angry
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo by ZombieTAMER: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
anibirelawal:
Nigeria will never collapse under PMB.
GoroTango:
Rubbish angry
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa / Referendum, See Emerging Nations Pics / List Of Igbo Great Men Fallened By FG Because They Are Igbos- Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.