Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams (32400 Views)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife / 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by israelmao(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
The proliferation of private schools brought public schools to where they are today and most of our political leaders today attended public schools.There are all sort of messes in some private schools.
Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by gmoney12: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
hahahahaha
Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by chigoizie7(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Some people mumu well well
Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by chubinwa(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Agu nwannyi.
Bt see the way I swooped down to open dis thread tinking I was going d see action. Op no try sha
Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by obatoro: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
muykem:
And foolish woman just gave birth again when they could not AVOID to pay existing children school fees. The school should involve police.
The word is AFFORD.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by Dearlord(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hahaha!
This matter no get handle.
Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by debolayinka(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
muykem:
And foolish woman just gave birth again when they could not avoid to pay existing children school fees. The school should involve police.

Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by Yankee101: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
If you nor fit pay commot you pickin go LEA schools. Nor be by force to follow people dey brag say una get pickin for big private school. If you nor get money you nor get. Nor be shame matter.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by Dvampire(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Both husband and wife are a typical example of what goes on in the society. They are having difficulties in providing the desired education for their already existing children yet they are bringing in more. To think that this is just nursery and primary schools stage. By the time these children get to the university nko? Will they go and also fight with the registrar?
Children are blessings from God but it is not wise if you cannot adequately cater for them, to bring them into this world. Besides no be by force to attend private school.
Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by Fenmark: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Look very well you will see it
Gisthoodng:
Where is D picture of D flogging
Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by cthia(f): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
ettybaba:
I was expecting to see Uganda, Zimbabwe or Kenya but alas it happened in Nigeria.
Too much anger and hunger in the land.
God help us.
honestly my dear...was surprise wen i saw delta state
Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by Paulcoker(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
https://paulcokersblog.com.ng/drama-mudia_pandasneh-dragged-one-ace-super-start-mc-stage-wobe-dj-tour-held-yesterday-school/

If you see what I saw ��, you wanna see,? Click that blog link for For Proper Understanding ��. Deep �

Paul Coker ❣❣❣�����
Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by cchiagom(f): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
ettybaba:
I was expecting to see Uganda, Zimbabwe or Kenya but alas it happened in Nigeria.
Too much anger and hunger in the land.
God help us.

hahaha abeg make I laugh.
Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by 12345baba(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
She no get money to train the one she done born and she still dey born.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pishure or adonbelivit.

Besides I suppose d Bursar is a male and probably the other teacher. How can dis small statue woman beat/flog two ppl?..... Find another story tell us abeg..

Meanwhile in other news, am in Lugbe having a nice day.
Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by arabmoney101(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
And we are ranked 91st happiest country

Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by Kobicove(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
The rate a which people take laws into their hands is becoming alarming these days undecided
Re: Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams by Funkybabee(f): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Them beat her also,I can see her hand colour

It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robber Who Tried To Steal Car Near Diamond Bank In Awka Caught / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) / "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.