Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (32348 Views)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? / What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Quality20(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
1. keep ur distance from immoral ppl, cos if u relate with them ur reputation and image will suffer
2. Nigerian police are evil ppl ,who deliberately take money to cause havoc to d image and rights of d innocent
3.No rush in life

15 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by selfmade22: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
never impress a politician! roch...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
*HOPE for the BEST, PREPARE for the WORST.

*LOVE all, TRUST none .

NEVER let those who GAVE UP on their dreams TALK YOU OUT of yours.

*worst part about TREACHERY is that it's not from enemies.

*oftentimes, trust your INSTINCTS & ACT on it.

*cage/CONTROL your temper.

*NEVER depend on ANYONE.

*always wear a SMILE, it WEAKENS your detractors.

*HAPPINESS is an Art, LEARN it!

*SUCCESS is the sweetest REVENGE.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by sinkhole: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
This thread has many sensible people there and I have learnt a lot of life's lessons already!
Thanks guys

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by oxaxcool(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
farouk0403:

You will either vote for Dankwambo, Sule Lamido, Atiku or Buhari come 2019

But i strongly recommend for you to vote Buhari instead of those peti thieves

beta recommendation is stay @ home instead of voting those above metioned grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Dafreeguy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
To my fellow Nairalanders that are here to read comments like me,Let me identify you so we can first start with prayer..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by DrTHUNDER: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
RSVP:
1. Don't tell anyone ur secret/nxt move.

2. Fear ur friend more than ur emeny.

3. Be prayerful....And do a lil bit of yoruba sceince too grin
I love this one

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by habayinc(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
1 : Never outshine your master
2 : so much depends on your reputation.. defend it with your life
3 : Despise those free lunch

19 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by marttol: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Because you laugh together doesn't mean he loves you

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
GOD first .......patience and contempt .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by IYIMAN: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
1. Nobody owes you anything, and you owe no one nothing.

2. Don't take people for granted, never allow yourself to be taken for granted.

3. Success or failure, the decision is yours.

4. Be accountable to yourself and your immediate family. Your decisions/indecision will affect them.

5. Follow your dream despite the obstacles. These are personal lessons right off the top of my head.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by emerged01(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Don't be quick to anger.

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Hotzone(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
To always love a loyal babe and make sure my queen never ask for anything

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Yakzo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
I've learnt that life is a delicate balance between holding on and letting go; and above all don't depend on man becaus there is that almighty Allah whose grace is immeasurable

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by RSVP: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
brownemmanuel43:

bros what's yoruba science, explain more

Na 8 unit course bro.

But let's jzt slide ham.
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by AnodaIT(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Most times people who help change your destiny are not the ones you expected. Don't run down anyone to please another

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by raquel97: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
SoNature:
That you are nice to people is not a guarantee that people won't pay u with evil
very very very true. I'm a living witness

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by bolinjkezzy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
Because you laugh together doesn't mean he loves you
Its obvious your heart got broken.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Maj196(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
The world doesn't give a shiit about you

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by lenghtinny(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
* The bad ones hold sway while the good ones are watching helplessly
* In life you can either be the prey or the predator. There is no in-between.

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Rapsino(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
blackbeau1:
Don't love anyone deeply until you are sure that the person feels the same way about you
How do you know the person feels same way.. The world is a Photoshop my dear..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by seniormallam(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
always put yourself first, if they call you selfish, accept it, what they want and look forward to have is what they want you to let go.

always give yourself a nice treat on your payday, ur relative you are sending money to help might be using part of it for gambling or small stout and pepper soup

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by bolinjkezzy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:
GOD first .......patience and contempt .
Patient is the key.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
bolinjkezzy:
Patient is the key.

yeah
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by kurlz(f): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
xmanco42:
1) Don't let people praise/hail you unnecessary, they will stop one day thinking that they were doing you a favour. It make them look down on you.
have self confidence of your own.
2) don't force people to love you it make them hate you more. Give them space, compose yourself and show them that you are more matured. The love will come naturally.

thank you

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
RSVP:
1. Don't tell anyone ur secret/nxt move.

2. Fear ur friend more than ur emeny.

3. Be prayerful....And do a lil bit of yoruba sceince too grin

Expatiate that Yoruba science ish grin grin
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
xmanco42:
1) Don't let people praise/hail you unnecessary, they will stop one day thinking that they were doing you a favour. It make them look down on you.
have self confidence of your own.
2) don't force people to love you it make them hate you more. Give them space, compose yourself and show them that you are more matured. The love will come naturally.
Your No. 2 is what I learnt in a hard way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by kidneystones(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Never to trust anyone .
Keep ur secrets within .
Pray n watch like never.
Be a good giver n kind hearted.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Small080(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
hmm.... big question,
1. see and pretend you didn't saw anything
2. hear and pretend you didn't heard anytime
3.have an idea and pretend you didn't have non ....
that's how you can live long

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
glad to have learnt some hard facts about life and reading reasonable comments from people without any tribal and ethnic bigotry...

life's lesson..

the world owe you nothing..

be independent no matter what you are be facing..

never belittle anyone..

acts fast when you are push to the Wall...

trust no one...not even your family or friends...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by GambaOsaka: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
Often times when you reject people's advice, some keep pestering you for the outcome of your actions. Don't think they are showing concern, they are actually waiting for you to fail so they can say " If you had adhered to my advice, you wouldn't have failed". Mockers

Don't look down on anyone, that tight-lipped staff of yours, who never seem to contribute to issues, may just be waiting for an opportunity to lead. Give him/her a leadership role, and see him/her perform better than your best.

Whether you say "I can do it" or "I can't do it", you are always right.

28 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by RexTramadol1: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
Women are evil than money

Love is a big scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! / How Old Are You? / One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.