Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account (84828 Views)

Is This Person Trying To Hack My Page? / See Device LRU Is Using To Detect People Still Alive In The Collapsed Building / Meet The $7000 Virus That Can Hack Your Bank Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by marttol: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I guess almost everyone is aware that facebook is no more allowing you to just open an account anymore, cos of SCAMMERS... So here is a new method this SCAMMERS are using now, to get access into your account, my account was hacked yesterday...i now saw the link on another whatsapp group this morning... So I decided to let everyone know about it... Once you click on that link, it will redirect you to a facebook like page, your email and password will be requested, once you login, instead of a facebook page ,you will see something like proxy server, Bla Bla Bla, it doesn't make sense to me... here is how the link look like...

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by taylor89(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2018
Keep it to yourself young man

Enemies of progress

Modified :

Those of you quoting me u let me tell you something, before ur account is hacked it's either you wanted to reap where your generations never sowed or your an introverted pretender who has a great obsession for naked women with your vaseline on your right hand and phone on left

If your ways are pure you can't be a victim

Quote me and argue with your scrotum

150 Likes 15 Shares

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by HausaOverlord: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2018
See wetin long threat dey cause, na so them take dey collect 10k just like that

8 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Gebbson007(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2018
Oga if them hack ur account open another 1 n STP crying over spilled milk ...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by marttol: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2018
taylor89:

Enemies of progress
are you ok?? ,dem hack my account, I'm telling other people to beware, you are saying nonsense ,no let me swear for your generation

318 Likes 24 Shares

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by marttol: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Gebbson007:
ARE YOU okay?

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by marttol: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2018
Gebbson007:
facebook is not allowing us people to open an account anyhow again... FOOL

73 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by marttol: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Moderators please, help push this info to front page... So that other won't fall victim

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by taylor89(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
abi this wan dey mad ni ,dem hack my account, I'm telling other people to beware, you are saying nonsense ,no let me swear for your generation

Ur account was hacked either out of greed where u never sowed or ur obsession for watching naked women

Copy that

41 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Gebbson007(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
facebook is not allowing us people to open an account anyhow again... FOOL

OK I will b the BIG GUY here so I wunt trade insults with u ...
just open another mail ...
visit mohmal . com u ll b given a temporary mail ... u can use it to open another Fb account .

have a lovely day ahead.

11 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by marttol: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2018
Gebbson007:

OK I will b the BIG GUY here so I wunt trade insults with u ...
just open another mail ...
visit mohmal . com u ll b given a temporary mail ... u can use it to open another Fb account .

have a lovely day ahead.
ok...but I want people to be aware of it... Account I have been using for the past seven years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Iamdmentor1(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2018
I saw something like this also. Thank God I didn't click.
Lalasticlala cc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by khalhokage(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
you are pained cos I exposed your tricks... You now ask me to open a website that will damage my phone Bleep your mother.

Why bring his mum into this?
You no get sense at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by marttol: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
khalhokage:

Why bring his mum into this?
You no get sense at all.
if you know how annoyed I am... Anyway, make he sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by jieta: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
h
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by bugidon(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
taylor89:

Enemies of progress
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by NwaAmaikpe: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
shocked

Fraudsters and scammers aren't sleeping on Facebook.

I woke up today to discover a fake Facebook account had been created for me.

The hustle is real.
I pity those who fall prey for tricksters.
NwaAmaikpe doesn't have an account or a Facebook profile.

Like I told my friend sexybbstar,
Please don't scam yourself by yourself.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by pweshboi(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Naija... As long as the get rich quick syndrome is still much around in our society, then the gimmicks of this fraudsters will still work on some greedy individuals. I don't know how one can make such money stated in that advert with link, that's how MMM came and robbed people of their hard erned money all because of greed. Some people will still and will always fall for scams like this, you see someone telling you u can make 1 million in 2 weeks with 50k and you'll do it. Isn't that stupidity? Thanks for this info @Op. Nobody fit scam me walahi

7 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
This has been on since 2014 na undecided

It's no more expository.

You see a caption that reads

"Watch how this girl used cucumber on her vagina"

Next thing your pervert mind does is to open the link which redirects you to a similitude of a Facebook logon page and being your dumb self ('cause you normally needn't log in your Facebook again after exiting your browser), you input your login details and get greeted with another content.

Just bait nothing spectacular about it.

It isn't hacking, it's called 'phishing'

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Kotodoctor: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Some of all this girls de trow oracle?..how dem take de say men broke ..all calls don stop.

Dem get shrine for huz.
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
are u happy now?
marttol:
Moderators please, help push this info to front page... So that other won't fall victim
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by RichDad1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nothing new in this.

But if you fall for this , then your parents deserve a refund of your school fees undecided

7 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by justtruth88miSt(f): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
taylor89:

so u r one of them....may tunda crash da ur sistem

Enemies of progress
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by splash809: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
We call it Phishing hacking.

5 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lol. Heaven knows I can never, ever fall for this. I click a link and I'm asked to login my Facebook why on earth will I do that when I know my Facebook can never be logged out except I log out on my own. It's simple reasoning. Scammer nor fit scam Scammer! Impossicant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Singlecliq: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Phishing technique at work. Missed my social engineering days.

5 Likes

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by spaggyy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
J
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by dominique(f): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
People post phishing and hacking links to whatsapp groups all the time. It takes a greedy or clueless person to fall for such. The members of my children's school's whatsapp group post such rubbish a lot and I keep warning others not to take the bait. If not for the bits of info the school admin sends from time to time, I would have left the annoying group.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by CODEEATER(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
Its called phishing..and its nothing new..oldest trick d book... One of d most basic methods of social network hacking..

Create a page that looks to the T like an original(in this case fb) then send out d link in some intising way.. When the victim clicks it he is presented with what looks like a dialog to login fb..he then logs in this credentials but the usename n password entered is going to a log somewhere else , so basically u have given the intruders your password willingly... They can login anytime and anything they like.

Easy to detect tho.. Links like that r usually on http:// protocol.. Facebook and other big companies like such use a secure protocol "https:// " all u have to do is check the url of such pages in ur browser to make sure it is indeed a https link and scrutinise the link and page... Anything other Facebook.com or m.facebook.com or www.facebook.com.. Is obviously a phishing link...

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Download From 4shared.com Without Log In or Registration / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / Airtel Promo: 1024mb/1gb Free Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.