Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account (84660 Views)

Is This Person Trying To Hack My Page? / See Device LRU Is Using To Detect People Still Alive In The Collapsed Building / Meet The $7000 Virus That Can Hack Your Bank Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
facebook is not allowing us people to open an account anyhow again... FOOL

but i opened new acct yesterday nah
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by nairalanduseles: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
omotolly22:
can somebody pls help me here pls ,my Facebook account was hacked yesterday, the email and password changed, and the person is already using it for illegal business, my Facebook friend are already reporting to me I can't access my account, what do I do

click on forgot password .......and they will send an email to ur act or email.......u have secret questions only u know of it .......when u are able to get access to it change ur privacy setting its really not a big deal
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
anyone that insult this guy or scold him for saying the truth or speaking out is an evil demon...he is right n those scolding him for exposing this tricks or methods used by the Yahoo boys to hack into pples Facebook accounts are laughable....may God bless u my broda...I stand with u on this

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by okuya: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
taylor89:
Keep it to yourself young man

U be one of them abi? The guy wants to spoil biz for you , my friend look here! Better go and look for something more honorable to do, what you sow today tomorrow u must surely reap

Enemies of progress

Modified :

Those of you quoting me u let me tell you something, before ur account is hacked it's either you wanted to reap where your generations never sowed or your an introverted pretender who has a great obsession for naked women with your vaseline on your right hand and phone on left

If your ways are pure you can't be a victim

Quote me and argue with your scrotum
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by DWJOBScom(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
taylor89:
Keep it to yourself young man

Enemies of progress

Modified :

Those of you quoting me u let me tell you something, before ur account is hacked it's either you wanted to reap where your generations never sowed or your an introverted pretender who has a great obsession for naked women with your vaseline on your right hand and phone on left

If your ways are pure you can't be a victim

Quote me and argue with your scrotum

God bless you o
Exactly what I told someone
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by marttol: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
sammyobi584:

go to Facebook support, message them and explain what happened.. they will request for any means of idebtification from you..provide your I'd cards and hopefully after looking at your case..the account will be,restored back to you.
i tried but didn't see, please try send the link, I beg you...
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by sammyobi584: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
i tried but didn't see, please try send the link, I beg you...

https://m.facebook.com/help/?ref=menu
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by abdulazeez19(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
really d u mean it ? dat means one has to b careful

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by tayo200(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
by the way, a facebook account is for sale...no need to hack.. 30k.. 2years plus.. 1k plus friend ..
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by alobright17(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
marttol:
ARE YOU MAD NI �?
You're asking a mad man if he is mad.Nawa for you sef.

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by marttol: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
alobright17:
You're asking a mad man if he is mad.Nawa for you sef.
lol can't stop laughing
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
omotolly22:
can somebody pls help me here pls ,my Facebook account was hacked yesterday, the email and password changed, and the person is already using it for illegal business, my Facebook friend are already reporting to me I can't access my account, what do I do
The person who hacked it would change your name to a foreign name just to use it to scam white people. sorry you can't access the account no more since the email and password is changed but you can shut it down, here is how.... Tell about 5 to 10 people who are your friends on that hacked fb to report the fb page, if it get reported repeatedly, Facebook will disable the account.

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by oxaxcool(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Really wish dis pipo cud jst hack 1 last person 4 me ...... angry angry
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by OyinO: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2018
dominique:
People post phishing and hacking links to whatsapp groups all the time. It takes a greedy or clueless person to fall for such. The members of my children's school's whatsapp group post such rubbish a lot and I keep warning others not to take the bait. If not for the bits of info the school admin sends from time to time, I would have left the annoying group.

Pls how can someone leave a whatsup group?
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2018
phishing
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by dominique(f): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2018
OyinO:

Pls how can someone leave a whatsup group?

Once in the group click on the three vertical dots on the top right of the screen and select 'group info'. The list of all the members comes out, scroll the very bottom that's where you'll see your number and right beneath it, you'll see "exit group". Or you long press the group name and click on the three dots on the top right and select "exit group"

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by omotolly22(f): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2018
aaronson:
The person who hacked it would change your name to a foreign name just to use it to scam white people. sorry you can't access the account no more since the email and password is changed but you can shut it down, here is how.... Tell about 5 to 10 people who are your friends on that hacked fb to report the fb page, if it get reported repeatedly, Facebook will disable the account.
tanks i think that is what I will do
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by OyinO: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2018
dominique:

Once in the group click on the three vertical dots on the top right of the screen and select 'group info'. The list of all the members comes out, scroll the very bottom that's where you'll see your number and right beneath it, you'll see "exit group". Or you long press the group name and click on the three dots on the top right and select "exit group"
On point. Big thaanks

1 Like

Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2018
omotolly22:
tanks i think that is what I will do
Fine girl. Bawo ni?
Re: New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account by tolijascro(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Download From 4shared.com Without Log In or Registration / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / Airtel Promo: 1024mb/1gb Free Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.