Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

8 Years After: Nigerian Journalist Gets Rewarded For His Good Deed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Years After: Nigerian Journalist Gets Rewarded For His Good Deed (362 Views)

27 Years After Nigerian Journalist Baguada Kaltho Died In Kaduna Bomb Explosion, / BREAKING: Nigerian Journalist Predicts Another Plane Crash In June / Coza Pastor Rapes Busola! Nigerian Journalist Blows Hot, Says "Busola, Are You.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Years After: Nigerian Journalist Gets Rewarded For His Good Deed by ceoreportnaija: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2018

Doing good and lending a helping hand to another in trying times can go a long way in how you’re remembered in the hearts of people. Sometimes your reward may simply be in heaven, sometimes it may come several years after just like this Twitter user. Identified as Sammy Desh, the young man recently took to the social media platform to reveal how somebody he helped 8 years ago recently rewarded him with 2 plots of land in Ekiti state.

He wrote on Twitter: “As a student in 2010 i gave a guy my pocket money to pay his final year tuition fees, he reached out to me few minutes ago to dash me 2 plots of land in Ado Ekiti. I am speechless”

While this has served as an inspiration to some people who saw the post, it is important to state that sometimes, it is also good to help without the hope of getting anything in return. Another Nigerian man has shown that sometimes, it’s okay to lend a helping hand to even people who may have done you wrong. He took to Twitter to narrate how his uncle refused to assist him financially in order to bury his father, stating that ‘a man doesn’t give his fellow man money’. A year later, the same uncle was sick and in need of money to foot the medical bills and despite what the uncle did to him, he eventually helped him.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/17/8-years-after-nigerian-journalist-gets-rewarded-for-his-good-deed/

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Kinspiration 101 / Nigerians Target World Record In ‘last Man Standing’ Challenge / *land Grabbers (omo-onile) Flee As Obasanjo Visits Lagos Property*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.