Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (12178 Views)

The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
terrezo2002:

Someone must have written that book. So who wrote it?

Jasheb, Atum, Otem, Danyal, Luwabi, Ofo, Nimshi, Chaleb, Chimides, Ephradite, Emekuo, Mulah, Keltiel, Mellen Thomas, Hypatia etc

One book but many authors over many years.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by terrezo2002(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
OtemAtum:

Jasheb, Atum, Otem, Danyal, Luwabi, Ofo, Nimshi, Chaleb, Chimides, Ephradite, Emekuo, Mulah, Keltiel, Mellen Thomas, Hypatia etc

One book but many authors over many years.
Are these people gods or humans?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
terrezo2002:
Are these people gods or humans?
gods are the same as humans in our homo sapiens era. When humans die, they are deified as gods. So they are both gods and humans.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by terrezo2002(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
OtemAtum:

gods are the same as humans in our homo sapiens era. When humans die, they are deified as gods. So they are both gods and humans.
So are these people dead people or still living on earth?

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
terrezo2002:

So are these people dead people or still living on earth?
The phrase 'dead people' is subjective. For those who died on earth, they are still living in other places. As for these people, some are dead on earth and are now living in other places. The last to die among them was Mellen Thomas Benedict. He died just last year after completing his mission.
I am Otem, my first self was Otem. My first self also wrote some portions of the Doctufos and I am compiling everything. As you know, I am alive.

In summary, some are dead on earth, some are alive on earth.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by terrezo2002(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
OtemAtum:
The phrase 'dead people' is subjective. For those who died on earth, they are still living in other places. As for these people, some are dead on earth and are now living in other places. The last to die among them was Mellen Thomas Benedict. He died just last year after completing his mission.
I am Otem, my first self was Otem. My first self also wrote some portions of the Doctufos and I am compiling everything. As you know, I am alive.

In summary, some are dead on earth, some are alive on earth.
Compiling from where?

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
terrezo2002:
Compiling from where?
From the sources.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by terrezo2002(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
OtemAtum:
From the sources.
I believe you know what I am asking you, but you want to just moving in circles without going straight to the point.
You talk about Y'WEH as if you know Him personally, but you can't tell who your god is... If you want me to take you serious answer my questions giving straight to the point answers

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
terrezo2002:

I believe you know what I am asking you, but you want to just moving in circles without going straight to the point.
You talk about Y'WEH as if you know Him personally, but you can't tell who your god is... If you want me to take you serious answer my questions giving straight to the point answers
Now you are beginning to feel like one big guru. That's fine though. The question I just answered is the straightest of all to the point. If you don't understand, say it and I will make myself clearly. No need for sermons on the mount like this. cool

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by terrezo2002(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
OtemAtum:
Now you are beginning to feel like one big guru. That's fine though. The question I just answered is the straightest of all to the point. If you don't understand, say it and I will make myself clearly. No need for sermons on the mount like this. cool
Okay. let's leave all that. Since you talk about Y'WEH more often. How did you come to know Him?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw74: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
ha ha terrezo you have got otem bamboozeled

him and his doctored fos

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw74: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
OtemAtum:

That dude who wrote Revelation is very funny. I can't just imagine how he would stay there writing this meaningless text. So your god doesn't know that storing information in computers will save him of stress instead of storing it in books? Imagine, whosoever was not found written in the book...laughable grin
I even heard that in the future, they will be swallowing scrolls in Yahweh's heaven. That's too primitive.

otem, of course you cannot understand revelation, you have been blinded by your own god satan for not believing the truth:
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw74: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
OtemAtum:

This is the passage revealing when God Almighty created Yahweh, Allah, Olorun, Abassi and some others.

duh, God Almighty is Yahweh:
Exo_6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

OtemAtum: And below is a little more about your god

as you keep showing, you know nothing at all about God

it's laughable that any person could believe your doctored fos
but you do because you wrote part of it, laughing

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
terrezo2002:

Okay. let's leave all that. Since you talk about Y'WEH more often. How did you come to know Him?
I was taught that Yahweh was God Almighty, but I learnt by inspiration and by seeing it in the spiritual realm that Yahweh is just one of the thousands of gods known to us.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
johnw74:

duh, God Almighty is Yahweh:
Exo_6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Yahweh can tell lies, so it's not a big deal. It's left to you to believe what Yahweh said or not. But the truth is that God Almighty created Yahweh and he can't deny this fact.

:

as you keep showing, you know nothing at all about God

it's laughable that any person could believe your doctored fos
but you do because you wrote part of it, laughing
[/quote] Yes I write part of it from inspiration and from the things I see in the spiritual realm.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 12:15am On Mar 22, 2018
johnw74:

otem, of course you cannot understand revelation, you have been blinded by your own god satan for not believing the truth:
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The gods of these world are many. They are Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu, Mazda, Myself, You, etc. Which of these gods blinded the minds of those who don't believe the lies of your 'holey book'?

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw74: 1:29am On Mar 22, 2018
OtemAtum:

Yahweh can tell lies, so it's not a big deal. It's left to you to believe what Yahweh said or not. But the truth is that God Almighty created Yahweh and he can't deny this fact.

YAHWEH cannot lie, but you do constantly

Tit_1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

OtemAtum:
Yes I write part of it from inspiration and from the things I see in the spiritual realm.

you get inspiration and see things in the spiritual realm
your inspiration is clearly from your god satan

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw74: 1:33am On Mar 22, 2018
OtemAtum:

The gods of these world are many. They are Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu, Mazda, Myself, You, etc. Which of these gods blinded the minds of those who don't believe the lies of your 'holey book'?

there is only one true God YAHWEH:

Jer_10:10 But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw74: 1:46am On Mar 22, 2018
OtemAtum:

I was taught that Yahweh was God Almighty, but I learnt by inspiration and by seeing it in the spiritual realm that Yahweh is just one of the thousands of gods known to us.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by terrezo2002(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2018
OtemAtum:

Okay. I am more interested in Yahweh. You seem to know Him to well. From your inspiration, can you tell me things you know about Him?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by CuteMadridista: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2018
johnw74:

there is only one true God YAHWEH
Yahweh is imaginary, manmade and useless
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by terrezo2002(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Yahweh is imaginary, manmade and useless
Well, according to Otem He exists so your opinion is not needed here
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2018
smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2018
terrezo2002:

Okay. I am more interested in Yahweh. You seem to know Him to well. From your inspiration, can you tell me things you know about Him?
Deception, jealousy and hatred for humanity. He, together with many other gods of religion, were involved in a psychospiritual fight with his godmates who are currently advocating the change of the sheepish mentality of humanity. You know something? He lost the battle and he is currently held in a spiritual cage where he will be for a thousand years.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2018
johnw74:

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Lol, you forgot that it is in this latter times that I also entered the faith. The writer of Timothy had really gotten a strong hold of you. grin

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2018
johnw74:

there is only one true God YAHWEH:

Jer_10:10 But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.
And that God created Jehovah your own god.

Bellorum 1:5-16

5. Now the priests (sons of God) were instructed
to make findings of all the things made by
Reverad the God of the universe.
6. And they made their findings in different
planets.
7. And seven sons of God made their findings on
earth. Their names are Jehovah (Nymphidis),
Chimides, Euchlydes, Eartum, Chaleb, Largas and
Ephradite. But Murmoh,which could have been
the eighth did no findings at all.
8. These were of great stature and broad visions.
For they can see as large as a whole city at
once.
9. And they have sights that can see things
which were billions of times smaller than the
smallest thing the eyes of the homos could see.
10. So also are their ears very sensitive.
11. Now Jehovah was he who began to create
an atmosphere of evil, altering peace while
himself was regarded as peace.
12. And his warring strength waxed stronger than
that of all the sons of God. This strength did he
get through his cleverness.
13. But the more clever he becomes, the less
wise he also becomes.
14. And when his cleverness has grown to a
huge height, his foolishness became highly
conspicuous even among the homos which he
has created. But he claimed that his foolishness
is wiser than the wisdom of even all the other
sons of God and the homos.
15. And Jehovah adopted a son whom he called
his Only Begotten Son.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by terrezo2002(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
Deception, jealousy and hatred for humanity. He, together with many other gods of religion, were involved in a psychospiritual fight with his godmates who are currently advocating the change of the sheepish mentality of humanity. You know something? He lost the battle and he is currently held in a spiritual cage where he will be for a thousand years.
How did you come to the conclusion that this is true?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
Lol, you forgot that it is in this latter times that I also entered the faith. The writer of Timothy had really gotten a strong hold of you. grin

it's so very simple but you are still so very confused, of course

you left faith in the true God YAHWEH
and you entered into heeding seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
And that God created Jehovah your own god.

you keep repeating your nonsense, but i understand,
you have nothing else

OtemAtum: Bellorum 1:5-16

5. Now the priests (sons of God) were instructed
to make findings of all the things made by
Reverad the God of the universe.
6. And they made their findings in different
planets.
7. And seven sons of God made their findings on
earth. Their names are Jehovah (Nymphidis),
Chimides, Euchlydes, Eartum, Chaleb, Largas and
Ephradite. But Murmoh,which could have been
the eighth did no findings at all.
8. These were of great stature and broad visions.
For they can see as large as a whole city at
once.
9. And they have sights that can see things
which were billions of times smaller than the
smallest thing the eyes of the homos could see.
10. So also are their ears very sensitive.
11. Now Jehovah was he who began to create
an atmosphere of evil, altering peace while
himself was regarded as peace.
12. And his warring strength waxed stronger than
that of all the sons of God. This strength did he
get through his cleverness.
13. But the more clever he becomes, the less
wise he also becomes.
14. And when his cleverness has grown to a
huge height, his foolishness became highly
conspicuous even among the homos which he
has created. But he claimed that his foolishness
is wiser than the wisdom of even all the other
sons of God and the homos.
15. And Jehovah adopted a son whom he called
his Only Begotten Son.

here is the destiny of you and your false god, whats it's name, reverad alias satan:

Rev_20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
terrezo2002:

How did you come to the conclusion that this is true?
From the experiences I had in the spiritual world and the correlation I did with the Doctufos world history book.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by terrezo2002(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
From the experiences I had in the spiritual world and the correlation I did with the Doctufos world history book.
Well, it seems you went to the wrong side of the spiritual world.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
terrezo2002:

Well, it seems you went to the wrong side of the spiritual world.
There is no wrong portion in the Universes of God Almighty. What seems wrong to you is not wrong to another person.
I went to the place where Yahweh and many of his friends were interacting. Even Yahweh cannot debunk this claim. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker / Anglican Bishop Drags 3 Priests To Court / Pastors And Thier Role In This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.