Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (12182 Views)

The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
terrezo2002:

Well, it seems you went to the wrong side of the spiritual world.
There is no wrong portion in the Universes of God Almighty. What seems wrong to you is not wrong to another person.
I went to the place where Yahweh and many of his friends were interacting. I saw them with my inner eyes. If I didn't see them, let death befall me in the night of today. Even Yahweh cannot debunk this claim, let alone you who haven't seen him. cool
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by terrezo2002(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
There is no wrong portion in the Universes of God Almighty. What seems wrong to you is another is not wrong to another person.
I went to the place where Yahweh and many of his friends were interacting. I saw them with my inner eyes. If I didn't see them, let death befall me in the night of today. Even Yahweh cannot debunk this claim, let alone you who haven't seen him. cool
You mean you saw Jehovah. Bros I don't believe you. Things like this are as a result of drugs abuse.

4 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
terrezo2002:

You mean you saw Jehovah. Bros I don't believe you. Things like this are as a result of drugs abuse.

If a man is inspired, people around, but who do not stay under the same roof with him will say that he is using drug or he is drunk. But the people he lives with, works with and goes about with will know that that isn't the case. I have even seen greater gods than Jehovah. Chimides, Chaleb, Knoliud, Miklas, Vishnu, Buddha and co. I have seen them, why are you now bothered about Jehovah among thousands of gods I've seen?

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by terrezo2002(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
OtemAtum:

If a man is inspired, people around, but who do not stay under the same roof with him will say that he is using drug or he is drunk. But the people he lives with, works with and goes about with will know that that isn't the case. I have even seen greater gods than Jehovah. Chimides, Chaleb, Knoliud, Miklas, Vishnu, Buddha and co. I have seen them, why are you now bothered about Jehovah among thousands of gods I've seen?
Will you deny that you don't take drugs or weed or something that makes you feel high?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
terrezo2002:

Will you deny that you don't take drugs or weed or something that makes you feel high?
If I take something of such nature, I won't deny taking it, but I can gladly tell you that I don't take alcohol or anything that will make me feel high. I don't even have a liking for smoking of any manner of thing. My spirit doesn't go with them.
What you see me doing, compiling histories of billions of years, will soon become easy for some Africans to do. Our ancestors are yearning to have their names remembered on earth again, so no fear if they start connecting to earthly people through dreams and trances to give histories of their lands to them.

The question is, if any of your ancestors, say the one who existed in 1800, appears to you in a dream and give you the history of your native land to write, will you be ready to do it?

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by terrezo2002(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
If I take something of such nature, I won't deny taking it, but I can gladly tell you that I don't take alcohol or anything that will make me feel high. I don't even have a liking for smoking of any manner of thing. My spirit doesn't go with them.
What you see me doing, compiling histories of billions of years, will soon become easy for some Africans to do. Our ancestors are yearning to have their names remembered on earth again, so no fear if they start connecting to earthly people through dreams and trances to give histories of their lands to them.

The question is, if any of your ancestors, say the one who existed in 1800, appears to you in a dream and give you the history of your native land to write, will you be ready to do it?
Let me see ancestors first before I know what to do, but meanwhile we have a very good history in the Bible is helping me right now. I think you should allow it to help you too

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
terrezo2002:

Let me see ancestors first before I know what to do, but meanwhile we have a very good history in the Bible is helping me right now. I think you should allow it to help you too
I was looking for Niger, Nigeria, Guinea, Ghana, Mali and Malawi in the Bible, but I didn't see them there. It wasn't helping me. Goodluck to you if it's helping you though.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Yahweh is imaginary, manmade and useless

nothing cute about you

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
johnw47:

nothing cute about you
Have you seen his pix?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
Have you seen his pix?

once again you have no understanding at all
and everything has to be explained to you

"nothing cute about you" is referring to what was said, not how one looks, oh duh

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 12:13am On Mar 23, 2018
johnw47:

once again you have no understanding at all
and everything has to be explained to you

"nothing cute about you" is referring to what was said, not how one looks, oh duh
Why are you this harsh on me? Is it because I tell you the truth about Yahweh your god?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2018
OtemAtum:
Why are you this harsh on me? Is it because I tell you the truth about Yahweh your god?

truly you know nothing at all about the truth

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 6:31am On Mar 23, 2018
johnw47:

truly you know nothing at all about the truth

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
You don't know what exactly the devil is called. Read below and learn:

Doctufos: Eta-ntagba 17:1-3
1. There is no devil as a personality.
2. Every time you do bad, you are momentarily a
devil.
3. But when you do good, your goodness shall turn
you back to your natural self.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2018
OtemAtum:

duh, the devil is called the devil, he is also called satan and reverad and more,
you and your doctoredfos are so very confused, of course

Rev_20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2018
otem, see how confused you, the doctoredfos, and everbad-reverad the devil is

you said that satan is yahweh
however reverad said through it's book doctoredfos There is no devil as a personality

OtemAtum:

Even Satan(Yahweh) himself knows that I'm not been used by him.

OtemAtum:

Doctufos: Eta-ntagba 17:1-3
1. There is no devil as a personality.
2. Every time you do bad, you are momentarily a
devil.
3. But when you do good, your goodness shall turn
you back to your natural self.

otem, your god reverad is satan the devil, and doctufos is it's book, and you otem are it's disciple

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Rev_20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
johnw47:

however reverad said through it's book doctoredfos There is no devil as a personality

otem, your god reverad is satan the devil, and doctufos is it's book, and you otem are it's disciple

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
johnw47:

You don't know what God is. if you know, you won't be equating God with Satan(Yahweh). Yahweh is just an insignificant and 'soon to be forgotten' fragment of what is called GOD ALMIGHTY. God is COMPLEX for you to understand for now. Maybe you should be more mature before discussing it, so that you won't see GOD ALMIGHTY as a two-legged humanlike being like Yahweh your god. cool
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
OtemAtum:
You don't know what God is. if you know, you won't be equating God with Satan(Yahweh). Yahweh is just an insignificant and 'soon to be forgotten' fragment of what is called GOD ALMIGHTY. God is COMPLEX for you to understand for now. Maybe you should be more mature before discussing it, so that you won't see GOD ALMIGHTY as a two-legged humanlike being like Yahweh your god. cool

since satan-reverad is the father of lies and it's book doctoredfos is full of lies
then it's no wonder that you otem are also full of lies

you could not address the contradictions of your god satan and his book doctoredfos and you in saying satan is yahweh, and then saying the devil is not a personality but is people when they are bad, laughing

and so you rambled off topic to my post like a good little deceiver running away at full speed

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 2:53am On Mar 24, 2018
johnw47:

since satan-reverad is the father of lies and it's book doctoredfos is full of lies
then it's no wonder that you otem are also full of lies

you could not address the contradictions of your god satan and his book doctoredfos and you in saying satan is yahweh, and then saying the devil is not a personality but is people when they are bad, laughing

and so you rambled off topic to my post like a good little deceiver running away at full speed

Only the light of God Almighty can reveal the truth to you. The book of Yahweh and his priests have blinded your inner eyes to the truth. I wish the truth is known to you soon.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 4:59am On Mar 24, 2018
OtemAtum:
Only the light of God Almighty can reveal the truth to you. The book of Yahweh and his priests have blinded your inner eyes to the truth. I wish the truth is known to you soon.

ha ha you can never answer what is said to you otem but run away from it
and your replies are copycat of things said to you:

duh, so much for the light of your god reverad, he cannot give you answers or even inspire you with something sensible and original to say

run otem run

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2018
johnw47:

ha ha you can never answer what is said to you otem but run away from it
and your replies are copycat of things said to you:

duh, so much for the light of your god reverad, he cannot give you answers or even inspire you with something sensible and original to say

run otem run

For your mind now, you have won cheesy grin
You are not throwing questions na. Are you? Okay, what is your question?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
OtemAtum:

For your mind now, you have won cheesy grin
You are not throwing questions na. Are you? Okay, what is your question?

u forever confused
u quoted my post but did not reply to your contradictions pointed out there, but instead changed the topic, ran away,
u do that all the time otem, it's your signature

of course i'm not throwing questions,
there is nothing at all that you could tell me
no truth that is

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
johnw47:

u forever confused
u quoted my post but did not reply to your contradictions pointed out there, but instead changed the topic, ran away,
u do that all the time otem, it's your signature

of course i'm not throwing questions,
there is nothing at all that you could tell me
no truth that is

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

There was no contradiction in my posts.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
OtemAtum:

There was no contradiction in my posts.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2018
johnw47:

Okay, keep it up.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
OtemAtum:
Okay, keep it up.

of course

you deny your contradictions with doctoredfos even after they have been re posted for you twice

that's what is called habitual lying, unable to say the truth

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
johnw47:

of course

you deny your contradictions with doctoredfos even after they have been re posted for you twice

that's what is called habitual lying, unable to say the truth

I don't understand you bros. Just relax, okay cool
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 1:32am On Mar 26, 2018
OtemAtum:
I don't understand you bros. Just relax, okay cool

ha ha, run otem run

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2018
johnw47:

ha ha, run otem run
lol, you won. I ran kabakaba grin
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 5:14am On Mar 27, 2018
OtemAtum:

ha ha ha, oh my sides

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 5:32am On Mar 27, 2018
johnw47:

ha ha ha, oh my sides
Bless you
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 5:38am On Mar 27, 2018
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anglican Bishop Drags 3 Priests To Court / ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker / Pastors And Thier Role In This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.