Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) (89157 Views)

Hero Dog In Thailand Saves New Baby Buried Alive By Mother / Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) / Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Caustics: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
angry
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Angelawhite:
I de cyber cafe. How do I leave this page?
just wait until ur money expire

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Irony of life: man been dey think of secx, monkey be dey think of food. Two ONLY functions of bress.
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by kushme: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Who notice how happy the lady dey ? say the monkey dey harass her... She like the monkey..

If woman like you and you harass her, nothing dey happen..
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by erai30(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shebi i tell u ? Shebi i tell u ? Shebi i tell u ?

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by marvin906(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
DanseMacabre:

This meme never tire you ni

b like say na you dey help me sub

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Thailand monkeys una dey learn work!!! 9ga monkeys d pull millions not breast.

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
martineverest:
just look at what made frontpage. there are better news and articles that are frontpage worthy and useless mods chose to post rubbish..... no wonder nairaland is stagnant and Linda ikeji is building radio and TV stations everywhere
Thank u very much u just said my mind NAIRALAND is somehow dis days
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
This monkey is touching what is beyond the reach of an average NAIRALANDER.
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by iamtardey: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:
see the fine booby.. the things i would do to those apples of joy
you and this your pics... see how the girl fresh, laps fresh, bobbi fresh... even her tummy fresh
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by laydoh(m): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
u guys no c wetin i c oo.breast na d girl weak point,u no c as she dey laff,she 4 dey moan if nt dat she is outside.
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by mastasam(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
The boobs looks like banana

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Malevonent: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
badt monkey
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by mastasam(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
the boobs looks like banana
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by marvin906(m): 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
iamtardey:

you and this your pics...
see how the girl fresh, laps fresh, bobbi fresh... even her tummy fresh

i dey tell you..
na dis kind body you go position on top sink..
and you go hear wonderful soundtrack..
harder,faster,left,right,band my brains out

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
akunjohn:
See fine babe....

This monkey self.... undecided
she no get back..if not she fine scatter

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Angelawhite:
I de cyber cafe. How do I leave this page?
stand up n walk away

4 Likes

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by iamtardey: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:

i dey tell you.. na dis kind body you go position on top sink.. and you go hear wonderful soundtrack.. harder,faster,left,right,band my brains out
don't
stop
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by marvin906(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
iamtardey:

don't

stop

oya e don do before u spoil me any further..
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nonsense monkey! All ya mates dey find millions of naira to swallow, you dey there there hustle 'Mammalian glands'...

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Twrecks(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Haha... talo fa werey l'oyan. Monkey
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by IsraelSongz: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, u r a failed bloggers!

So u don’t know difference between stories that will sell with pictures and the ones that will sell with videos?

Loser!!!!

Failed "bloggers"?
Yoruba is not restricted. Stick to what You know.

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Freelancer007(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
What is great in showing a half clad lady with big boobs?
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Hargbo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Guy you have serious issue, walahi
OboOlora:
Op, u r a failed bloggers!

So u don’t know difference between stories that will sell with pictures and the ones that will sell with videos?

Loser!!!!
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by deafeyez: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Onyenna:
Huh!?

Comot your hand for there..

But u see how the babe dey clean reach.

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by olanshi: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2018

O fe gbenu si!

After all, Monkeys are millionaires now! And anything that has money ladies follow.. lipsrsealed
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by petuniaevents(f): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin mumu monkey

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
I like her reaction.
Very charming.
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
DynasTee:
Why is she laughing?

Oh I forgot that some monkeys are millionaire
mehn owu na bastard. God punish poverty. See how this fresh babe fall for this ugly monkey just because of 70 million naira

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by 4laferarri(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
She said

thank God we caught it on camera

that past alone made me laugh
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by DynasTee: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
DateMynd44:
mehn owu na bastard. God punish poverty. See how this fresh babe fall for this ugly monkey just because of 70 million naira

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi / Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.