Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,556 members, 7,770,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage (39527 Views)

Picture From TIWA Savage TECNO Blue Santa Visitation / Teni Demands ₦250k Show Of Love From Tiwa Savage, Tems, Yemi Alade, Ayra Starr / Photos From Tiwa Savage Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2018

Tee Billz — not Tiwa Savage — filed for divorce

Tunji Balogun, an artiste manager better known as Tee Billz, has filed for divorce from Tiwa Savage, a leading singer.

TheCable Lifestyle learnt from multiple sources that as opposed to reports suggesting that the Mavin singer filed for divorce, the artiste manager actually took the step towards ending their marriage.

In 2016, their marriage made frontpage news after Teebillz embarked on a lengthy Instagram rant which culminated in an attempt to commit suicide.

The chief executive officer of 323 Entertainment was prevented from jumping into the Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by colleagues and bystanders.

Responding to his allegations of neglect and infidelity, Tiwa Savage granted an explosive interview, during which she accused of him of being unfaithful and living above his means to the point of getting into debt.

After the public exchange between both, tempers simmered and TeeBillz sought help for depression and mental breakdown.

Working with Lanre Olusola, a life coach, he underwent rehabilitation and clawed his way back to recovery.

Subsequently, he was spotted at a number of public functions with Tiwa Savage — but that fizzled out towards the end of 2017.

A source privy to the development told TheCable Lifestyle that “he has relocated to the US for a fresh start after working with Lanre Olusola”.

The music industry source said Savage’s resolve to focus squarely on her career — which he had put in jeopardy with his public display — was the final nail in the coffin for their union.

“Tiwa’s career was more important to her than TeeBillz’s wellbeing,” the source said, adding that: “He wants to move on and start life afresh”, hence, his decision to file for divorce.

The singer married TeeBillz in 2013 and they have a son together.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/tiwa-savage-divorce-tee-billz/

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2018
According to The Cable, sources said Savage’s resolve to focus squarely on her career — which he had put in jeopardy with his public display — was the final nail in the coffin for their union.

“Tiwa’s career was more important to her than Tee Billz’s wellbeing,” the source said,
adding that: “He wants to move on and start
life afresh”, hence, his decision to file for
divorce.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/tee-billz-files-for-divorce-from-tiwa-savage-stargist/
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Jochabed(f): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2018
It's clear the were not meant to be. If you marry out of God's will it will never last.

52 Likes

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2018
Finally she is free. *Opening my book of chat up lines*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Jochabed:
It's clear the were not meant to be. If you marry out of God's will it will never last.

True talk my dear

Keep it up!

10 Likes

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2018
Dreamwaker:
Finally she is free. *Opening my book of chat up lines*

Just that? What about going after her?
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Just that? What about going after her?

She's not like girls on NL, a man needs to study about women hard to chat up Tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Dreamwaker:

She's not like girls on NL, a man needs to study about women hard to chat up Tiwa.

Chai! You ehhhhhhhh
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by ZombieTAMER: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
I knew the lady wasn't as sexy as she looks

Guys... looks can be deceiving

I see conji killing the guy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by AngelicBeing: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Who cares tongue

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by OboOlora(f): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mschewww !

Tiwa that Akinsiku of Lagos has finished her t0t0

TeeBillz that is a public dog, from SeyiShay to Taje Prest!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Promismike(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Media marriage is just disastrous.

The moment the two went to the media to wash their dirty linings I knw it was over.

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by eddyslim(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Tiwa baby, so you are free now

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by ekems2017(f): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
The guy has seen another mugu as Tiwa is not the kind of woman he thought he could joke with. Good luck to him.

9 Likes

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by TreasuredGlory: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
D
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Jochabed:

Who says Its out of God's will. Better Kip Chot there !!!

So Pastor Chris Oyakilome Married out of God's will too abi? IDIOT Ignoramus like you cheesy

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by IamLaura(f): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Jochabed:
And how do u know they married out of Gods will?
Are you God?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Yankee101: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
This guy wan collect her property. I guess he waited for her to mess up and he gathered evidence. She for no collect am back.

And if he filed in the US he'll get paid really well. Half of her property and custody.

Shaking my head. I pity Tiwa for going for a Yoruba 'demon'.

6 Likes

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Throwback: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
ekems2017:
The guy has seen another mugu as Tiwa is not the kind of woman he thought he could joke with. Good luck to him.

My thinking too.

Dependent guys like him need to have a steady meal ticket.

Tiwa no dey pay well again. Nigga had to go back to the pond to fish.

12 Likes

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by iamtardey: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Cutehector(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
I think I should delve into wedding planning.. Seems people just like to divorce upandan
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Olalan(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sad they couldn't keep up with each other after the reconciliation. Really staying married in this age requires Gods Grace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by joystickextend1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
okay..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
gud......
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by kidman96(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
He has fallen in love with someone else...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” / Actress Monalisa Chinda Speaks On Marriage''he Was Beating Me And The Baby / "Tonto Dikeh Pregnant Again" Amidst Marital Crisis [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.