Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) (21804 Views)

Kia Picanto 2007 (Black) @580k / ABUJA: Registered Honda Civic 2007 Black For 750,000 Only ! / Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 3:37pm On May 26, 2010
MADAFA:

you have a mail.

SIR, CHECK YOU MAIL. wink
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 5:18am On May 27, 2010
@MADAFA,

WAITING ON YOU.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 5:22am On May 28, 2010
PENDING
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 3:49pm On May 28, 2010
PENDING cheesy
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by MADAFA: 2:29am On May 29, 2010
you have got mail, please read and revert back soon.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 7:54am On May 29, 2010
MADAFA:

you have got mail, please read and revert back soon.

THANKS, WILL CHECK IT OUT.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 4:04pm On May 29, 2010
@MADAFA,

YOU GOT MAIL AND HURRY TO CONCLUDE THIS DEAL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, PLEASE, SEE BELOW. cool

no-reply@fastautosales.com to me
show details 2:21 PM (1 hour ago)

Contact Ads form data

E-mail: legit*********@me.com
Subject: About your 2007 Infiniti FX45
Message: Hello Seller, kindly let me know total cost of this (2007 Infiniti FX45 SUV ) with shipment to my location over here in Trinidad & Tobago. let me know method of payment you accept Thanks Mrs Diana H. Pearce

Thank for using FastAutoSales! Customer Service
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 2:47pm On May 30, 2010
wink
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 12:16pm On May 31, 2010
PENDING AT LAST. cheesy tongue
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 5:25am On Jun 01, 2010
FINALLY - SOLD cool smiley kiss
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2010
wink cheesy ;DFINALLY, FINALLY AND FINALLY SOLD TO MADAFA OF NAIJA NAIRALAND AND TRANSPORTATION OF THIS BEAUTY WILL COMMENCE SOON AND BUYER UPDATED BOTH ON THIS FORUM AND MORE THROUGH BUYER EMAIL.

WE THANK YOU FOR HAVING THIS CONFIDENCE AND TRUST IN AGARIautos DESPITE ALL ODDS TO BE OUR FIRST EVER BUYER ON NAIRALAND, SECOND IN NIGERIA, AND NINETH IN AFRICA AND THE THIRTY-THIRD VEHICLE WORLD-WIDE SINCE COMMENCING AUTO BUSINESS IN JANUARY 2010. cool

FORUMITES, kiss WE APPRECIATE YOUR KIND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT, REFERRALS AND YOUR UNTIRELESS PATIENCE OF BROWSING THROUGH OVER AND OVER AGAIN, IT IS OUR PRAYERS THAT WE GET YOUR NEXT CAR FOR YOU AND WITHIN YOUR BUDGET FOR ONCE THERE IS LIFE THERE IS HOPE. tongue
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2010
@MADAFA,

KEEPING TO OUR PROMISE, WE ARE PROVIDING THE FOLLOWING FOR THIS VEHICLE:

i. COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE COVER TILL DECEMBER 2010,
ii. REGISTRATION (ANY STATE),
iii. FIRE EXTINGUISHER,
iv. CAUTION SIGN,
v. FULL TANK ON DELIVERY
vi. NEXT OIL AND FILTER CHANGE (ONE TIME ONLY)
vii. STANDARD WASHING (IN AND OUT) AND
viii. DELIVERY.

HOWEVER, TINTED PERMIT, TRACKING DEVICES AND ENGRAVING ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by MADAFA: 7:17am On Jun 03, 2010
Yes oh, quand vous commencez de transport - when is transportation? please send update to my email
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Onwan: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2010
AGARIautos:

wink cheesy ;DFINALLY, FINALLY AND FINALLY SOLD TO MADAFA OF NAIJA NAIRALAND AND TRANSPORTATION OF THIS BEAUTY WILL COMMENCE SOON AND BUYER UPDATED BOTH ON THIS FORUM AND MORE THROUGH BUYER EMAIL.

WE THANK YOU FOR HAVING THIS CONFIDENCE AND TRUST IN AGARIautos DESPITE ALL ODDS TO BE OUR FIRST EVER BUYER ON NAIRALAND, SECOND IN NIGERIA, AND NINETH IN AFRICA AND THE THIRTY-THIRD VEHICLE WORLD-WIDE SINCE COMMENCING AUTO BUSINESS IN JANUARY 2010. cool

FORUMITES, kiss WE APPRECIATE YOUR KIND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT, REFERRALS AND YOUR UNTIRELESS PATIENCE OF BROWSING THROUGH OVER AND OVER AGAIN, IT IS OUR PRAYERS THAT WE GET YOUR NEXT CAR FOR YOU AND WITHIN YOUR BUDGET FOR ONCE THERE IS LIFE THERE IS HOPE. tongue

@AGARIautos
Congratulations on your first sale on nairaland. Wish you many more.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by tkb417(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2010
Hi Agariautos

nice one

pls, can you update this thread when the car finally lands 9ja

i'll call you 9ja number for a few clarifications

meanwhile, u might need to get same fx45 o.

@madafa
abeg let us know when u have the car in 9ja
interested in this whole schitzo to boost ma confidence grin grin
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2010
Onwan:

@AGARIautos
Congratulations on your first sale on nairaland. Wish you many more.

THANKS SO MUCH, YOU HAVE BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE AND WELL ENDOWED WITH ABUNDANT WISDOM YOU ARE A RARE GEM INDEED. WE REALLY DO APPRECIATE ESPECIALLY DURING THAT PERIOD OF HARD TIMES.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2010
tkb417:

Hi Agariautos

nice one

pls, can you update this thread when the car finally lands 9ja

i'll call you 9ja number for a few clarifications

meanwhile, u might need to get same fx45 o.

@madafa
abeg let us know when u have the car in 9ja
interested in this whole schitzo to boost ma confidence grin grin

THANKS, WE INTEND TO KEEP UPDATE ON THIS THREAD AS THIS BEGIN TO UNFOLD TILL IT FINALLY REACHES THE OWNERS DOORSTEP. YOU CAN ALSO REFER ALL CLARIFICATIONS TO OUR E-MAIL BELOW FOR DIRECT IMMEDIATE RESPONSE. WHEN IT COMES TO INFINITI MACHINES (BIONIC CHEETAHS) YOU ARE COVERED MOST ESPECIALLY THE FX45s - THE BOLD EXPRESSION AND FOR YOU TO MENTION IT YOU REALLY KNOW RIDES. JUST STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2010
MADAFA:

Yes oh, quand vous commencez de transport - when is transportation? please send update to my email

TRANSPORTATION WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY AND YOU WILL GET UPDATES ON YOUR EMAIL AS WELL AS HERE. HOWEVER, FOR BEEN THE LUCKY STAR FOR THIS BIONIC CHEETAH WE ARE KEEPING OUR PROMISE MADE EARLIER IN THE POST AS FOLLOWS:

1. COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE TO COVER TILL DECEMBER 2010

2. VEHICLE REGISTRATION

3. FIRE EXTINGUISHER

4. CAUTION SIGN

5. FULL TANK (90LITRES)

6. FIRST OIL AND FILTER CHANGE

7. COMPREHENSIVE WASHING

8. DELIVERY TO YOUR DOORSTEP

9. ONE YEAR FULL WARRANTY

10. ASSIST WITH ORIGINAL PARTS SUPPORT DIRECT FROM INFINITI USA.

HOWEVER, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TINT PERMIT, ENGRAVING AND TRACKING DEVICES INSTALLATION. FORGOT SOMETHING AND ALSO DINNER YES.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2010
@MADAFA,

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE FOR BEING A PROUD OWNER OF THIS BLACK OBSIDIAN 2007 INFINITI FX45 (FACE CAP) AND KEEPING TO OUR PROMISE EARLIER STATED IN THIS POSTER FOR THE EVENTUAL BUYER, WE ENDEAVOR TO HANDLE THE FOLLOWING:

1. COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE TILL DECEMBER 2010
2. VEHICLE REGISTRATION
3. FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND CAUTION SIGN
4. FULL TANK COMPLIMENTARY FUEL (90LITRES)
5. FIRST OIL AND FILTER CHANGE
6. STANDARD WASHING WITH BOOFED WAXING SHINE
7. ONE YEAR FULL WARRANTY
8. DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
9. SPARES SUPPORT FROM INFINITI USA

HOWEVER, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TINT PERMITS, ENGRAVING AND TRACKING DEVICE INSTALLATION. AND WHAT ELSE, OK REMEMBERED STANDARD DINNER FOR US.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD INFINITI FX - THE BIONIC CHEETAH, THAT IS WHAT WE DRIVE AT AGARIautos.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2010
@MADAFA,

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE FOR BEING A PROUD OWNER OF THIS BLACK OBSIDIAN 2007 INFINITI FX45 (FACE CAP) AND KEEPING TO OUR PROMISE EARLIER STATED IN THIS POSTER FOR THE EVENTUAL BUYER, WE ENDEAVOR TO HANDLE THE FOLLOWING:
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2010
kiss

@MADAFA,

1.   COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE TILL DECEMBER 2010
2.   VEHICLE REGISTRATION
3.   FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND CAUTION SIGN
4.   FULL TANK COMPLIMENTARY FUEL (90LITRES)
5.   FIRST OIL AND FILTER CHANGE
6.   STANDARD WASHING WITH BOOFED WAXING SHINE
7.   ONE YEAR FULL WARRANTY
8.   DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
9.   SPARES SUPPORT FROM INFINITI USA

HOWEVER, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TINT PERMITS, ENGRAVING AND TRACKING DEVICE INSTALLATION. AND WHAT ELSE,  OK REMEMBERED STANDARD DINNER FOR US.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INFINITI FX - THE BIONIC CHEETAH, THAT IS WHAT WE DRIVE AT AGARIautos.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 6:02am On Jun 04, 2010
@MADAFA,

PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR YOUR DAILY UPDATES OF KNOW YOUR INFINITI LESSONS - STARTING SOON.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Efizzi: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2010
can you kindly post the pics of the car in naija soil
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by MADAFA: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2010
See levels you mean all this follow too, this is serious and really monkey get grade. So waiting to hear the latest on transportation because i can't wait to have it on 9ija soil oh. Please link me with the guys that handle tint permit and engraving so i can start getting ready at least you sef know nah. thanks.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by mastro: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2010
IMHO
(Which basically means this is the internet and I can say whatever I please, most especially when it's true)
I say scam and not very good one either.

Buyer registers 13th of May, buys car unseen 2 weeks later, despite claims that "I will not sell car unseen, and no responses to potential customers in NJ who want to see the car.
Car claimed to be in NJ whereas pictures shown taken in Texas.
So called seller still suspected to be PT Consult, who is a scammer.

I call bullshit on Agriautos, madafa and all the other account you have registered and will no doubt be using to try and part people from their hard earned money and please go away, and for the benefit of anyone who thinks for 1 second that this is genuine, please read https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.0.html
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by MADAFA: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2010
Poster mastro, please and please stop all this, i did my investigations, met the representative in the country and involved my lawyer before arriving at this sale and their partner abroad will be on ground to hand over the vehicle himself as soon as it arrives so all matter relating to fraud or scam on this one na lie and dont agree with you. i beg dont spoil my happiness today.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Busybody2(f): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2010
*** fervently subscribing***
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Busybody2(f): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2010
AGARIautos:

We thank all for your referrals as we have been getting responses for price reduction. Unfortunately, we don't haggle on prices as our policy as we are sure of this beautiful FX45.

Moreso, the price of N6,500,000/- comprises of the following:

i.      Import clearance (Container) from Tin Can Island,
ii.     Registration (anywhere in Nigeria),
iii.    Comprehensive insurance to cover till December 2010,
iv.    Complimentary full tank on delivery,
v.     First professional service (oil and filter change)
vi.    Standard washing
vii.   Delivery to your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria.

We do hope this will assist you in making your judgement. We have also included more pix for your perusal, perhaps, you may wish to know we have PAID in full for this ride and can be verified from the Dealer or Interpol.

We look forward to working with you.

Its kinda unfair the heat you seem to be attracting, but you have to understand the reason for people's skepticism. For you to throw down the gauntlet for anyone, and give permission and dealers details, for anyone to confirm you have paid in full for said car says a lot about your honesty and transparency cool
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by gestapo(f): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2010
MADAFA, congratulations on your purchase, may you live long to use the vehicle and reap the fruits of what you sow,
you registered on 13th May 2010, over 90% of your posts have been dedicated to updating AGARIautos thread, and have just purchased a car worth over 6.5 million naira from a seller who has no pedigree and no proven customer he has delivered too.
Hmmmm
I say congratulations again and i pray you live long so you can reap what you sow.
I pray no one falls victim before the estimated time of delivery
congrats again.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cheers

G

Head, Auto section sanitation committee
Head, Moderators disciplinary committee.
Head, Auto section anti scammers committee.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by tkb417(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2010
****ahem*****

whats happening?

Agariautos, dont fall my hand o

wait, whats the process like in buying a car from you? do i pay upfront or i pay when the car comes to my house?

from all the rubbish im reading, i aint aprting with 7m until i see the automobile o

what are the mechanisms in place to stem this wahala.

na wa o

@Madafa
l hope ure saying the truth sha cos if not lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by mastro: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2010
"See no evil hear no evil say no evil" is all well and good shocked,

however scarcasm is lost on many Nigerians, so I say call a spade a spade,

Funny however how we call Oyingbo Mumu and Mugu without cleaning our own house, O well me I've said my own.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by MADAFA: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2010
people sef shebi una for wait till i complain of fraud before una suppose talk, and is it a crime to register and go direct for what i want? i have the confidence of my lawyer and all parties involved in this deal and that is what i came to understand with this NL get a lawyer involved, see documents, get a collateral (in this case their own fx45 was used), involve your office people as witness and know their house. All have been taken care of and i advise anybody on NL to do same when transacting with anyone. so this one is true and already confirmed the location of the car in US under storage with insurance sef. i have contacted agariauto to clarify this issue further you are trying to raise on my behalf and thank you for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Honda Bullet, Toyota Camry 1999 and 2000 Model, Mazda 626 e.t.c All For Sale / 2019 Model Peugeot 3008 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.