Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) (21806 Views)

Kia Picanto 2007 (Black) @580k / ABUJA: Registered Honda Civic 2007 Black For 750,000 Only ! / Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by MADAFA: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2010
I am the owner of the car and dont have any issue with so stop complaining for me when i haven't cried foulplay please, leave this matter please.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Busybody2(f): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2010
Hey peeps, chill, lets give Agariautos the benefit of the doubt and let the car sail to Africa before trying to raise dust, abi undecided

@ Madafa

May God give you long life and good health to enjoy this car cool
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2010
MADAFA:

I am the owner of the car and dont have any issue with so stop complaining for me when i haven't cried foulplay please, leave this matter please.

GOT YOUR MESSAGE ON THIS ISSUE, DON'T WORRY RELAX WE KNOW WHAT IS GENERATING ALL THIS BASELESS FUSE. PLEASE, DISREGARD ALL THIS DISTRACTIONS - ISSUES CAN ONLY ARISE IF WE FAIL. WE SHALL POST THE PICTURES OF THE VEHICLE AT THE PORT SOON.

Busy_body:

Hey peeps, chill, lets give Agariautos the benefit of the doubt and let the car sail to Africa before trying to raise dust, abi undecided

@ Madafa

May God give you long life and good health to enjoy this car cool

GOOD TALK THERE, UNTIL THE OWNER CRIES FOUL ELSE FORUMITES PLEASE HOLD YOUR PEACE FOREVER, THANKS.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2010
tkb417:

****ahem*****

whats happening?

Agariautos, dont fall my hand o

wait, whats the process like in buying a car from you? do i pay upfront or i pay when the car comes to my house?

from all the rubbish im reading, i aint aprting with 7m until i see the automobile o

what are the mechanisms in place to stem this wahala.

na wa o

@Madafa
l hope ure saying the truth sha cos if not lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

SIR, NOTHING IS HAPPENING BUT BASELESS FUSE WHEN THE OWNER HAS NOT COMPLAINED FORUMITES ARE ALREADY CRYING FOR HIM. WE ADVICE YOU WAIT AND SEE IF WE WILL FAIL IN OUR DELIVERING OR NOT, THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU CAN CONCLUDE. THANKS FOR POPPING IN TO SAY YOUR MIND.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by mastro: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
SIR, NOTHING IS HAPPENING BUT BASELESS FUSE WHEN THE OWNER HAS NOT COMPLAINED FORUMITES ARE ALREADY CRYING FOR HIM. WE ADVICE YOU WAIT AND SEE IF WE WILL FAIL IN OUR DELIVERING OR NOT, THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU CAN CONCLUDE. THANKS FOR POPPING IN TO SAY YOUR MIND.

since you insist on continuing this farce,

How can the "owner" complain when it is most likely you are him and he is you and Pt Con is your mentor or you, I get confused grin

Now feel free to prove me wrong, but if it walks like a pig and smells like a pig and looks like a pig, balance of probability is that it's a pig and when you slaughter it, me no go eat as I don't eat swine.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by axeman85(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2010
@poster

wait oo, is the car destined for nigeria or trinidad and tobago  becos i am not confused at all that this is not dodgy dealing. MADAFA who is the supposed buyer of this vehicle in one of the pages said he wil inspect the car when it gets to tincan but on page 4. an email u posted saying trinidad and tobago.

to authenticate. why not post pictures of the CERTIFICATE OF TITLE AS OTHER DEALERS ON HERE HAVE STARTED DOING CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT THE CAR WAS SOLD FOR. AT LEAST FOR YOUR OWN PEACE.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Busybody2(f): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2010
@ Agariautos

Can I make a polite request?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2010
axeman85:

@poster

wait oo, is the car destined for nigeria or trinidad and tobago  becos i am not confused at all that this is not dodgy dealing. MADAFA who is the supposed buyer of this vehicle in one of the pages said he wil inspect the car when it gets to tincan but on page 4. an email u posted saying trinidad and tobago.

to authenticate. why not post pictures of the CERTIFICATE OF TITLE AS OTHER DEALERS ON HERE HAVE STARTED DOING CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT THE CAR WAS SOLD FOR. AT LEAST FOR YOUR OWN PEACE.

CERTIFICATE WILL BE ATTACHED SHORTLY IN PDF FORMAT ORIGINAL SCAN TO LARGE TO UPLOAD HERE.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2010
PIX AT PORT WAREHOUSE AWAITING SHIPPING.

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2010
smiley

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2010
wink

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2010
;d cool

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2010
:p

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2010
:p kiss

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by insight04: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2010
Has the car been shipped yet ?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 5:38am On Jun 15, 2010
BILL OF LADING RECEIVED WITH ESTIMATED SAIL DATE OF 18TH JUNE 2010 TO LAGOS FROM PORT OF NEW JERSEY
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by tigerpaws(f): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2010
Dont all these scammers give up? undecided
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Consensus: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2010
AGARIautos:

BILL OF LADING RECEIVED WITH ESTIMATED SAIL DATE OF 18TH JUNE 2010 TO LAGOS FROM PORT OF NEW JERSEY

Agari. Sorry to burst your bubble on this. Im not a car dealer,  But I have imported machinery and equipment in the past,   The seller back then told me that I only get my BL after the vessel sails as he said a bill of lading is generated by the shippers "ONLY AFTER THE VESSEL HAS SAILED" and not "BEFORE'. And my bill of lading was posted to me a week after the vessel carrying my consignment sailed.  This was about three years ago, unless shipping laws and regulations have changed now.

If your supposed vessel carrying madafa's car sails on the 18th June,  Today is the 16th June,  where has your "bill of lading" originated from?

"A bill of lading (sometimes referred to as a BOL,or B/L) is a document issued by a carrier to a shipper, acknowledging that specified goods have been received on board as cargo for conveyance to a named place for delivery to the consignee"

Can other genuine and trusted importers in the house please clarify this if I'm wrong?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by inspiredm(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2010
Consensus:

Agari. Sorry to burst your bubble on this. Im not a car dealer,  But I have imported machinery and equipment in the past,   The seller back then told me that I only get my BL after the vessel sails as he said a bill of lading is generated by the shippers "ONLY AFTER THE VESSEL HAS SAILED" and not "BEFORE'. And my bill of lading was posted to me a week after the vessel carrying my consignment sailed.  This was about three years ago, unless shipping laws and regulations have changed now.

If your supposed vessel carrying madafa's car sails on the 18th June,  Today is the 16th June,  where has your "bill of lading" originated from?

"A bill of lading (sometimes referred to as a BOL,or B/L) is a document issued by a carrier to a shipper, acknowledging that specified goods have been received on board as cargo for conveyance to a named place for delivery to the consignee"

Can other genuine and trusted importers in the house please clarify this if I'm wrong?

You are Very Right !!!

Bill of Ladings are Prepared 3 - 5 days AFTER a Vessel has Departed the Ports

It is Not Possible to receive Bill of Lading Before Shipment.

However, My Post is not in anyway to discredit or approve AGARIautos, generally Online market is a Buyers beware Situation, If Madafa has done his investigation and is comfortable to deal with AGARIautos, then Goodluck to both the Buyer and the Seller.

Thanks.
cool cool
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by debosky(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2010
Maybe he made an error regarding the name of the document he received?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by inspiredm(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2010
debosky:

Maybe he made an error regarding the name of the document he received?

Yeah Maybe his Shipper Told him 18th June.

The Only Document you would have before the Bill of Lading is the Dock Receipt

The Dock Receipt shows that the Vehicle has been delivered to the Ports of Departure, it does not show any other information regarding date of consignment on board or estimated date of departure.

Maybe he was Over excited that the vehicle would depart on the 18th of June or Maybe he made an error regarding the document he received

Just Maybe.  cool  cool
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2010
Just to add my 5 cents.
The dock receipt sometimes not necessarily means the car has been delivered to the port . . .
There are 2 stages to a Dock receipt:
There is a Dock Receipt that is needed for a car to be delivered to the port . . . I call it DR1
One of the copies of the Dock receipt that you took to the port would be sign by the port official and that will be given back to you . . . I call it DR2
DR2 is what shows that the car has been delivered to the port.

DR1 could be useless as something that belongs to the dustbin, if the ride is not delivered . . . . DR2 is what is important to show that the car was received.

However, once the car has sailed, couple of days after the departure of the Vessel, the Bill of Lading is issued.

Just my own 2 cents of what we know . . . . We are just a learner and we remain humble
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by ib612(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2010
Bill of Lading?

It's not possible to have the B/L before the ship sails. There's a mistake somewhere on the part of Agariautos.

That place looks like IBL shipping in Bayonne, NJ. If i'm right, Agariautos, i could ask Naildo about this vehicle.

I don't see where a B/L is issued before a vehicle sails. Please, correct this error if it's one.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by german007(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2010

Il presume or imagine AGARIautos is reffering to the "bill of sale" and not "bill of laden", which is more like a reciept of sale issued by the seller. It is needed prior to the issuance of the Dock Receipt.

There is no way a bill of laden is issued prior to sail of a vessel.  cool  cool
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by inspiredm(m): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2010
german007:

Il presume or imagine AGARIautos is reffering to the "bill of sale" and not "bill of laden", which is more like a reciept of sale issued by the seller. It is needed prior to the issuance of the Dock Receipt.

There is no way a bill of laden is issued prior to sail of a vessel.  cool  cool

Youre Correct, Bill of Sale is from the Dealer but it doesn't contain Estimated Date of shipment which AGARIautos Emphatically Stated,

Bill of sale is Issued at the Initial Stage, When the Car gets Paid For.

Its either an error of omission or commission on the part of AGARIautos

The Date the Vessel Sailed is ONLY on One Document ( 3 Original Copies ) and thats the Bill of Lading

Lets hope this car gets to Tin Can Island safe and Sound so AGARIautos and MADAFA can both smile to the Nigerian Bank.
  wink
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by tigerpaws(f): 12:32am On Jun 17, 2010
Maybe he will say he was given dock receipt  not bill of lading  undecided    undecided

***Subscribed*****
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Busybody2(f): 1:03am On Jun 17, 2010
Oh, the definitely maybe game, me likey cheesy

AGARIautos:

. . . WE FINALLY BOUGHT THIS FX45 ON MARCH 8, 2010 AND COMPLETED TITLE TRANSFER ON MARCH 16, 2010.

STILL AVAILABLE THOUGH.

Maybe, although the title transfer of the car was completed as far back as March 16th 2010, maybe they just issued him the bill of sale. cool cool cool

Or maybe, just maybe the shipper decided to give him the bill of lading before the ship sailed, i mean, common this is the special one we are talking about here, [s]dude's sold 33 cars in the 5 months since he started trading remember cool[/s]

I love this maybe game indeed i do, is it my turn yet again grin cheesy grin
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Busybody2(f): 1:16am On Jun 17, 2010
tigerpaws:

Maybe he will say he was given dock receipt not bill of landing undecided undecided

***Subscribed*****

cheesy cheesy I can see that you too are having fun playing this "maybe" game tongue

I can see you are doing a professionally splendid job in the Education and Romance section, busting scammers and whatnot, but sheath your paws for now though, it ain't needed here yet grin

You guys even opened a "scammer at large" page for them on facebook, classic cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445834.192.html#msg6195580
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445834.224.html#msg6197179
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-459340.0.html

KUDOS, KEEP THE FIRE BURNING AND THE FLAG FLYING kiss kiss kiss
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 17, 2010
@AGARIautos,

You were accused of being the same user as ptconsult who was accused of being a scammer. I requested that the Admin compares your IP address to that of ptconsult. The Admin's investigation revealed that there was no association between both IPs. I subsequently made a post asking your accusers to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Please note that this Auto section is filled with experienced importers who understand the shipping process and know which documents are issued and at what stage.  Most cars are shipped through freight forwarders who as a rule, cannot issue you a Bill of Laden. The freight forwarder gets a bill of laden from the shipping company only after the ship has sailed. Even AES, one of the popular freight forwarders out of the east coast is not a shipper, but must secure the shipping services of companies such as Mitsui, Hoegh e.t.c.

If you are not a shipper of fleet of cars (minimum 20 cars at a time) most shippers will not deal with you directly. Grimaldi, Mitsui, Hoegh and all the other shippers that leave the East coast for Nigeria issue Bills of Laden, only after their vessels have departed port. The bill of laden is then sent to your freight forwarder who will then send it to you.

Please correct the statement that you received a bill of laden before the ship departed by telling us which document you received, or reveal the shipping company if you are a fleet customer. We have the resources to do appropriate verification. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Please clear up this issue as soon as possible.

Monitor_1
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Busybody2(f): 2:12am On Jun 17, 2010
Monitor_1:

@AGARIautos,

You were accused of being the same user as ptconsult who was accused of being a scammer. I requested that the Admin compares you IP address to that of ptconsult. The Admin's investigation revealed that there was no association between both IPs. I subsequently made a post asking your accusers to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Please note that this Auto section is filled with experienced importers who understand the shipping process and know which documents are issued and at what stage. Most cars are shipped through freight forwarders who as a rule, cannot issue you a Bill of Laden. The freight forwarder gets a bill of laden from the shipping company only after the ship has sailed. Even AES one of the popular freight forwarders out of the east coast is not a shipper, but must secure the shipping services of companies such as Mitsui, Hoegh e.t.c.

If you are not a shipper of fleet of cars (minimum 20 cars at a time) most shippers will not deal with you directly. Grimaldi, Mitsui, Hoegh and all the other shippers that leave the East coast for Nigeria issue Bills of Laden, only after their vessels have departed port. The bill of laden is then sent to your freight forwarder who will then send it to you.

Please correct the statement that you received a bill of laden before the ship departed by telling us which document you received, or reveal the shipping company if you are a fleet customer. We have the resources to do appropriate verification. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Please clear up this issue as soon as possible.

Monitor_1

Err . . . hold on a sec, not everyone pointing at him accused him of being Ptconsult, there were some (i can name 3) who outrightly called him a scammer on his own with no link to ptconsult, yet you deleted their posts too, and actually cleared him as innocent on all counts, and told everyone to leave him be, and that he was good to go, and now you are backtracking that only an IP check was done undecided
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by BizBooks(m): 2:21am On Jun 17, 2010
Also, it will be difficult to mistake the Bill of Lading for something else. It is the most important document in the shipping process. Most shipping companies will only send it after you have paid for the shipment. If not, they will not give it to you even if you tell them your car is incurring demurrage at the Port. As others have said, it is usually available a few days after the ship has set sail.

@ AGARIautos,

This is your chance to clear your name. You can do that by providing the dock receipt or other related documents. You may redact names and addresses for privacy. As at the time of this writing, this thread had garnered 2330 views. That tells you that a lot of people are watching.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 3:36am On Jun 17, 2010
WE DO APPRECIATE EVERYBODY'S CONCERNS AND ESPECIALLY THAT OF THE MONITOR_1 FOR LOOKING INTO THIS. WE WISH TO REMIND ALL THAT WE STATED FROM DAY ONE THAT VEHICLE WAS WAITING FOR CONTAINER CONSOLIDATION AND HENCE THE LONG WAIT SINCE MARCH, 2010. IT WAS FINALLY LOADED ON JUNE 11, 2010 WITH ESTIMATED SAIL DATE OF JUNE 18, 2010 AS NOTIFIED.

THE DOCUMENT WE HAVE IS 344KB AND UNABLE TO UPLOAD IT HERE BUT HERE ARE SOME OF THE DETAILS IT CONTAINS FOR YOU TO VERIFY, PLEASE.

SHIPPER: MANHEIM EXPORT, INC, 2711 CENTERVILLE ROAD, SUITE 400, WILMINGTON, DELAWARE, U.S.
BOOKING NO.: USCQG014256
BILL OF LADING NO.: 80000726
VESSEL & VOYAGE: AL NOOF 102E 6-19
PORT OF LOADING: NEW JERSEY
PORT OF DISCHARGE: LAGOS (TIN CAN ISLAND), NIGERIA
PORT OF DELIVERY: LAGOS
MARKS & NUMBERS: UACU 5103210 3900979
NO. OF PKGS.: 1
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS & PKGS: 1 X 40' HC 2007 INFINITI FX45 VIN: JNRBS08W37X400079 OVEASEAS TERMINAL COLLECT SHIPPER'S LOAD, STOW AND COUNT
GROSS WEIGHT: 1957 KGS 4314 LBS
PLACE AND DATE OF ISSUE: MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO, JUNE 14, 2010
SIGNED ON BEHALF OF THE CARRIER: BY: LAURA +1 -905-678-0600

WE OBLIGE ALL TO FURTHER INQUIRE AND VERIFY WHILE WE REMAIN ON STANDBY TO PROVIDE ANY FURTHER ANSWERS REQUIRED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2019 Model Peugeot 3008 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / Honda Bullet, Toyota Camry 1999 and 2000 Model, Mazda 626 e.t.c All For Sale / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.