Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) (21802 Views)

Kia Picanto 2007 (Black) @580k / ABUJA: Registered Honda Civic 2007 Black For 750,000 Only ! / Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by knotty(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2010
the B/L. number you have entered : USCQG014256 for the container number : UACU5103210

Activity Date Activity Status Location Vessel Voyage Destination Bill of Lading No. Booking No.
07/09/2010 RECEIVED FROM CONSIGNEE(Empty) LAGOS WESTERBURG 0002W LAGOS USCQG014256
06/09/2010 SENT TO CONSIGNEE LAGOS WESTERBURG 0002W LAGOS USCQG014256
27/07/2010 DISCHARGE FULL LAGOS WESTERBURG 0002W LAGOS USCQG014256
[/b][/b] [/b]
13/07/2010 LOAD TRANSSHIPMENT ALGECIRAS WESTERBURG 0002W LAGOS USCQG014256
07/07/2010 DISCHARGE TRANSSHIPMENT ALGECIRAS ASIR 1024W LAGOS USCQG014256
05/07/2010 LOAD TRANSSHIPMENT VALENCIA ASIR 1024W LAGOS USCQG014256
03/07/2010 DISCHARGE TRANSSHIPMENT VALENCIA AL NOOF 1020E LAGOS USCQG014256
18/06/2010 LOAD FULL NEW YORK AL NOOF 1020E LAGOS USCQG014256
11/06/2010 RECEIVED FROM SHIPPER NEW YORK AL NOOF 1020E USCQG014256
11/06/2010 SENT TO SHIPPER NEW YORK USCQG014256
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by knotty(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2010
^^^

From the foregoing, we know that a certain container bearing the above details sailed from The States and headed Nigeria. We do not have any clue as to the contents of the container as Mr.

Agari did not show any Bill of Lading. He only gleaned information he thought was appropriate for his use to us.

But truth must be said the said that the container arrived Nigeria and it took longer than normal to clear from the port. Now that thankfully, the container has been cleared since 06/09/2010

and the empty, de-stuffed unit has been returned back to the port since 07/09/10, Mr. Agari owes us a duty to show pictures of the SUV, THE CONTAINER AS IT WAS BEING DESTUFFED, and

perhaps, proof of registration.

These are not impossible demands. Or what does the house think?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by GBT(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2010
SURE, A DETAILED PICTURE ALONGSIDE REGISTRATION AND COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE WILL BE POSTED AND ALSO THERE WILL BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR OUR DEAR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS AND THOSE INTERESTED TO SEE THIS BIONIC CHEETAH FACE TO FACE ONCE ITS DOCUMENTATION IS CONCLUDED BUT FOR THOSE ASKING FOR CONTAINER NUMBER AND BILL OF LADING - WILL WAIT FOREVER.

PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY ALLEGATION TO PROVE TO ANYBODY AND ANYONE WITH ONE SHOULD USE THE APPROPRIATE CHANNELS AVAILABLE TO THEM ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD - WE ARE READY.

O.k Fine but quickly post the following asap
[list]
[li]Picture of the car in Naija
- And any other proof that can silence all thomasses of which thought am a big fan of you ( cause of the picture of extremely clean rides you post) you still end up in letting me down using this case as an instance?

[/list]
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 4:52am On Sep 20, 2010
mastro:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Anyone you gives this guy (whatever name he is calling himself by) a kobo upfront after reading this thread should write down 1000 times "A fool and his money are soon parted"

WE KNOW YOU ARE BEING PAID TO DO THIS - IT DOES NOT BEFIT YOU, PLEASE CHANGE.

saleesu:

AGARi, if u think there is no need to prove yourself to NL, fine but i bet u would continue to bury your head cos no one would patronize you, And wia is Madafa? How manage Inspired's Cheetah did not escape from the port? It means you have a lot to learn before you can swerve NLs.

DEFINITELY WILL PROVIDE PIX AS STATED EARLIER SO WE CAN EARN NL AND NIGERIANS PATRONAGE AS WE ARE ALREADY DOING AND REMEMBER THAT NL IS A FRACTION OF THE MARKET.

freshmoney:

Agbari can borrow pose with Inspired's black obsidian cheetah or hundreds of Bionic cheetahs in Lagos and use it as a means of deception to defraud Nairalanders grin grin

@To whom it may concern: You want to serve me a punitive actions? I laugh it loud, [b]the worst you can do is suspend me and I will register with another username,lol
. Some scammers have duped quite a number of nairalanders here, did you serve them any punitive actions? I repeat, block me and I will register or do away with this site forever. Afterall, all you do is support fraudsters.[/b]

LOOK AT THE WORDS IN BOLD - AT THIS YOUR STAGE IN LIFE, IF YOU DO THIS, HOW DO YOU WANT TO LEAD THE YOUNGER GENERATION UPON ALL YOUR PROCLAIMATION OF BEEN JUST.

axeman85:

Agbari YOU SHOULD BORROW A LEAF FROM THE LINK HERE. INFACT. SEE HOW THINGS ARE DONE PROPER AND DONT COME AND GIVE US YOU NONSENSE STORIES.

17DAYS FROM USA TO 9JA AND 4-5 DAYS FOR CLEARING . BY INSPIRED FX45 IN LAGOS.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-512767.0.html#msg6754169

DEFINITELY, WE LEARN EVERYDAY AND THANKS FOR THE REFERENCE.

nex:

Simple integrity means that we should see photos.

I know sometimes the hustle and bustle related with being a car dealer can make it difficult for one to get some basic requests taken care of instantly, but I believe this has carried on for so long that it should be of primary concern to clarify on this issue ASAP.

Please, let's see the photos and put a peaceful end to this "gboju-gboju" sale. You won't believe that I heard about this issue of an "invisible BIONIC" not even from Nairaland, and I felt so ashamed.

Please AGARI, tidy up this matter as soon as possible so we can have our crdibility.

WE ARE ON IT AND THANKS FOR BEING REASONABLE.

gestapo:

No US contact detail.

Customers not allowed to test drive prior to buying.

Now no confirmation to alleviate potential customers' mind.

BUYERS BEWARE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

WHY DO YOU NEED OUR U.S. CONTACT DETAIL? TELL HOW MANY DEALERS ON NL HAVE PROVIDED TEST DRIVES BEFORE SALES?

knotty:

^^^

From the foregoing, we know that a certain container bearing the above details sailed from The States and headed Nigeria. We do not have any clue as to the contents of the container as Mr.

Agari did not show any Bill of Lading. He only gleaned information he thought was appropriate for his use to us.

But truth must be said the said that the container arrived Nigeria and it took longer than normal to clear from the port. Now that thankfully, the container has been cleared since 06/09/2010

and the empty, de-stuffed unit has been returned back to the port since 07/09/10, Mr. Agari owes us a duty to show pictures of the SUV, THE CONTAINER AS IT WAS BEING DESTUFFED, and

perhaps, proof of registration.

These are not impossible demands. Or what does the house think?

WHAT A WONDERFUL INVESTIGATIVE WORK YOU DID, AT LEAST YOU HAVE PROVED YOURSELF WRONG IN YOUR EARLIER POST THAT IT WAS MISSING FROM THE CONTAINER.

G.B.T:

O.k Fine but quickly post the following asap
[list]
[li]Picture of the car in Naija
- And any other proof that can silence all thomasses of which thought am a big fan of you ( cause of the picture of extremely clean rides you post) you still end up in letting me down using this case as an instance?

[/list]

THANKS G.B.T. FOR YOUR CONCERNS AS WELL.

ALL THE BASELESS SPONSORED ACCUSATIONS AGAINST US WON'T WORK, SOME NL MEMBERS HERE HAVE ACTUALLY CONFIRMED AND SEEN THIS BIONIC CHEETAH ALREADY. WE WILL POST A FEW PIX TO DOUSE YOUR CURIOUSITY PENDING THE REST.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by GBT(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2010
ALL THE BASELESS SPONSORED ACCUSATIONS AGAINST US WON'T WORK, SOME NL MEMBERS HERE HAVE ACTUALLY CONFIRMED AND SEEN THIS BIONIC CHEETAH ALREADY. WE WILL POST A FEW PIX TO DOUSE YOUR CURIOUSITY PENDING THE REST.

@ Agari am not jobless and i don't think i can be paid for this sort of issue it is belittling but the fact remains that you have must clear the air on this issue and let every thomas zipped it!
This way every single product from your stable will not be view with disbelieve every thought the product is world class and must cases unrivaled in the forum
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by knotty(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2010
``WHAT A WONDERFUL INVESTIGATIVE WORK YOU DID, AT LEAST YOU HAVE PROVED YOURSELF WRONG IN YOUR EARLIER POST THAT IT WAS MISSING FROM THE CONTAINER.``

Who said i still dont believe the bionic cheater bolted away from the container in the port and port rats ran after it trying to catch it  for pepper soup sake?

all i am saying is a certain container with the details provided by you entered Nigeria, it has since been de-stuffed and we have no prove whatsoever that the contents is a car.

Just provide pictorial evidence of the discharge of the SUV from the container. . period. simple.

do this and i become your fan for live. by the way, i  love Infiniitis and own one.

this is no rocket science, is it?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by mastro: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2010
Quote from: mastro on September 14, 2010, 09:11 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Anyone you gives this guy (whatever name he is calling himself by) a kobo upfront after reading this thread should write down 1000 times "A fool and his money are soon parted"

WE KNOW YOU ARE BEING PAID TO DO THIS - IT DOES NOT BEFIT YOU, PLEASE CHANGE.

Very funny, no for the record that is simply not true, just a concerned member, since you refuse to provide any actual evidence that you've imported this car I still maintain that you are a 419er, after all how long does it take to post a picture.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2010
NLs,

WE APOLOGISE FOR THE LATE POST OF THIS BIONIC CHEETAH PIX AND THIS IS DUE TO TWO REASONS VIZ:

FIRSTLY, SINCE MID AUGUST TILL LAST WEEKEND WE HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED BY TOP PRIORITY HIGH PREMIUM CAMPAIGN SUPPLIES TO ABUJA THAT HAS OVERSTRETCHED OUR REPRESENTATIVES' CAPACITY WITH LOGISTICS COORDINATION - ALL MADE POSSIBLE WITH OUR PRISTINE RIDES, EVERYBODY'S RECOMMENDATION HERE AS WELL AS NAIRALAND EXPOSURE.

LASTLY, DUE TO WORK PRESSURE OUR REPRESENTATIVE HAS ONLY BEEN ABLE TO CAPTURED TEMPORARY PIX ON PHONE, THE QUALITY DIDN'T MEET OUR STANDARD (IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE QUALITY PIX WE DISPLAY ON OUR POST).

SINCE THE CUSTOMER IS KING AND WE STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THIS ASCERTION AND AIN'T WANT TO HURT POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ANY FURTHER, WE SEEK YOUR INDULGENCE TO ALLOW US POST THE PIX CAPTURED ON PHONE THIS WEEK AS SOON AS OUR REPRESENTATIVE CONCLUDES THIS TIGHT SCHEDULE ASSIGNMENT OTHERWISE BE READY TO MEET THIS BIONIC CHEETAH FACE TO FACE THIS WEEKEND.

WE THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

@G.B.T - YOU ARE ONE OF THE GREAT FANS WE HAVE AND THAT PARTICULAR STATEMENT WASN'T DIRECTED TO YOUR PERSON, SO PLEASE ACCEPT OUR SINCERE APOLOGISE. BESIDES, WE HOPE TO CLEAR THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN MOVE ON. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IT FACE TO FACE?

@KNOTTY - WE UNDERSTAND VERY WELL THAT YOUR LOVE FOR INFINITI AND US IS TRUE AND WILL GO A LONG WAY, HENCE YOUR SCOLDING TO SCRUTINIZE US TO PROVE OUR WORTH. THAT DISCHARGED CONTAINER CONTAINED THREE VEHICLES - THIS BIONIC CHEETAH, A 2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, AND A 2007 HYUNDAI SONATA FORTUNATELY ALL THE VEHICLES WERE BLACK. SINCE YOU NEED EVIDENCE WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHECK THIS ONE OUT?

@MASTRO - GOOD TO READ YOU AIN'T AMONGST THOSE BUT A TRUE CONCERNED NAIRALANDER, WE ARE POSTING PIX THIS WEEK OR YOU MAY WISH TO SEE THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE, WON'T YOU?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Geeluat(m): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2010
AGARIautos:

NLs,

WE APOLOGISE FOR THE LATE POST OF THIS BIONIC CHEETAH PIX AND THIS IS DUE TO TWO REASONS VIZ:

FIRSTLY, SINCE MID AUGUST TILL LAST WEEKEND WE HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED BY TOP PRIORITY HIGH PREMIUM CAMPAIGN SUPPLIES TO ABUJA THAT HAS OVERSTRETCHED OUR REPRESENTATIVES' CAPACITY WITH LOGISTICS COORDINATION - ALL MADE POSSIBLE WITH OUR PRISTINE RIDES, EVERYBODY'S RECOMMENDATION HERE AS WELL AS NAIRALAND EXPOSURE.

LASTLY, DUE TO WORK PRESSURE OUR REPRESENTATIVE HAS ONLY BEEN ABLE TO CAPTURED TEMPORARY PIX ON PHONE, THE QUALITY DIDN'T MEET OUR STANDARD (IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE QUALITY PIX WE DISPLAY ON OUR POST).

SINCE THE CUSTOMER IS KING AND WE STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THIS ASCERTION AND AIN'T WANT TO HURT POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ANY FURTHER, WE SEEK YOUR INDULGENCE TO ALLOW US POST THE PIX CAPTURED ON PHONE THIS WEEK AS SOON AS OUR REPRESENTATIVE CONCLUDES THIS TIGHT SCHEDULE ASSIGNMENT OTHERWISE BE READY TO MEET THIS BIONIC CHEETAH FACE TO FACE THIS WEEKEND.

@G.B.T - YOU ARE ONE OF THE GREAT FANS WE HAVE AND THAT PARTICULAR STATEMENT WASN'T DIRECTED TO YOUR PERSON, SO PLEASE ACCEPT OUR SINCERE APOLOGISE. BESIDES, WE HOPE TO CLEAR THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN MOVE ON. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IT FACE TO FACE?

@KNOTTY - WE UNDERSTAND VERY WELL THAT YOUR LOVE FOR INFINITI AND US IS TRUE AND WILL GO A LONG WAY, HENCE YOUR SCOLDING TO SCRUTINIZE US TO PROVE OUR WORTH. THAT DISCHARGED CONTAINER CONTAINED THREE VEHICLES - THIS BIONIC CHEETAH, A 2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, AND A 2007 HYUNDAI SONATA FORTUNATELY ALL THE VEHICLES WERE BLACK. SINCE YOU NEED EVIDENCE WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHECK THIS ONE OUT?

@MASTRO - GOOD TO READ YOU AIN'T AMONGST THOSE BUT A TRUE CONCERNED NAIRALANDER, WE ARE POSTING PIX THIS WEEK OR YOU MAY WISH TO SEE THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE, WON'T YOU?

JUST LIKE PTCONSULTS
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by BigPhil(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2010
This guy has no credibility at all,as a serious business man who takes his PR seriously,You are a joke.I am so proud of fellow NL.You should know that they are smarter than you and are no mugs.Post the damn pictures as well as the documents and stop talking gibberish.How long does it take to post pictures on NL?

Seeing is believing,Put up or shut up.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2010
BigPhil:

This guy has no credibility at all,as a serious business man who takes his PR seriously,You are a joke.I am so proud of fellow NL.You should know that they are smarter than you and are no mugs.Post the damn pictures as well as the documents and stop talking gibberish.How long does it take to post pictures on NL?

Seeing is believing,Put up or shut up.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR OBSERVATION AND WE ARE ALSO PROUD OF FELLOW NL AS WELL. IF YOU DIDN'T READ OUR LAST POST CORRECTLY, PLEASE DO SO PAINSTAKENLY AND REVERT.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by BigPhil(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
AGARIautos:

NLs,

I have just done that and I still maintain that your are talking utter tripe,suppling vehicles for campaign,please don't make me laugh and stop deceiving yourself,it will take you less than half of the amount you spend posting nonsense on NL  to post the pictures for all to see.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Busybody2(f): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
WHAT A CRASS AND POMPOUS BRAGGART undecided undecided undecided

I SECOND THE MOTION FOR BUYER TO NOT ONLY BEWARE BUT BE CAREFUL cool
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 2:12am On Sep 22, 2010
Busy_body:

WHAT A CRASS AND POMPOUS BRAGGART undecided undecided undecided

I SECOND THE MOTION FOR BUYER TO NOT ONLY BEWARE BUT BE CAREFUL cool

SECONDED - THANKS FOR THE OBSERVATION
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Busybody2(f): 2:50am On Sep 22, 2010
^^^ you can stick it . . . :-x cool cool cool
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 2:56am On Sep 22, 2010
Busy_body:

^^^ you can stick it . . . :-x cool cool cool

THANKS, WE ARE STICKING THE PIX HERE SOON, OK.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Busybody2(f): 3:02am On Sep 22, 2010
^^^ LAME, LIMP AND DRY lipsrsealed

POST DOCS, AND PICS, OTHERWISE IF IT QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, WALKS LIKE A DUCK, Poo.S LIKE A DUCK, ITS A . . .GO FIGURE cool
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Mrmann: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2010
AGARIautos:

THANKS, WE ARE STICKING THE PIX HERE SOON, OK.

AGBARI OLE/ PTCONSULTS/FREDOYEKS>>. WHEN WILL THE SOON COME?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by ocee87: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2010
Personally, i think enough of this crucification of Agariautos. Anyone can be a victim of circumstance. What happens to you all bashers when the guy is finally vindicated? Leave him alone
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by senola1: 2:24am On Sep 24, 2010
FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, I WONDER WHY SOMEONE LIKE THIS AGARI-AUTOS OR WHATEVER HE CALLS HIMSELF BE PLAYING WITH HIS INTEGRITY, KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT THAT HE IS NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE ENOUGH TO EVEN BE A 419NER, ITS RATHER UNFORTUNATE, HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO IS IN HIS RIGHT SENSES ACTUALLY PUT PICTURES OF A CAR HERE ON NL AND SEVERAL MONTHS AFTER, WE STILL CANNOT SEE THE EVIDENCE THAT THIS CAR IN QUESTION IS ACTUALLY ON NIGERIAN SOIL, EVEN THE MADAFA OR WHATEVER HIS NAME HIS I BILIV IS JUST A SYNDICATE AND AN APPRENTICE TO THE AGARI-AUTOS
MY ADVICE TO YOU IS DAT U SHULD BE CAREFUL, Y? BECAUSE, U ARE PLAYING WITH CURSES CAPABLE OF RIPPING UR GENERATIONS YET UNBORN TO ASHES, I PAINSTAKINGLY TOOK MY TIME @ THIS ODD HOUR OF THE DAY TO ACTUALLY SEE ALL THE POSTS THAT NAIRALANDERS HAVE BEEN WRITING ABOUT YOU, GO AND CHANGE OTHERWISE, CURSES WOULD BE ON UR HEAD AND IT WILL HUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF UR ENTIRE 419 LIFE,
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 2:40am On Sep 24, 2010
@SEN OLA,

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT AND TAKING YOUR TIME TO REVIEW THIS DISPLAY IN ITS ENTIRETY. RIGHT NOW, WE ARE HAVING SOME DIFFICULTIES POSTING THE PIX FROM PHONE TAKEN UPON ARRIVAL AND FROM CAMERA FROM LAGOS END AND WORKING ON IT PAINSTAKENLY. BESIDES, NO CURSE, SWEAR OR WHATEVER BLACK MAGIC WILL WORK ON US BECAUSE THIS VEHICLE WAS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR IN FULL 100% IN THE U.S. AND IS CURRENTLY IN LAGOS AND THE BUYER AND SOME PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND HAVE SEEN IT ALREADY. WE ONLY OWE THE REST OF NAIRALANDER THE PIX IN LAGOS.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by mastro: 4:22am On Sep 24, 2010
In the words of the late and great Fela.

You be thief (I no be thief)
You be rogue (I no be rogue)
You dey steal (I no dey steal)
You be robber (I no be robber)
You be armed robber (No be armed robber)

RIGHT NOW, WE ARE HAVING SOME DIFFICULTIES POSTING THE PIX FROM PHONE TAKEN UPON ARRIVAL AND FROM CAMERA FROM LAGOS END AND WORKING ON IT PAINSTAKENLY

Have you run out of developer in your Dark Room?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 4:34am On Sep 24, 2010
FIND HERE PIX TAKEN ON PHONE

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 4:36am On Sep 24, 2010
cool

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by keba(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2010
AGARIautos:

[color=#000099]NLs,

This guy is really funny no be small. How can Agari tell us this crab
So this your Abuja connection don become top priority pass Madafa own??
How come you clear abuja top priority order first before madafa own
Be true to yourself.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by gestapo(f): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2010
ocee87:

Personally, i think enough of this crucification of Agariautos. Anyone can be a victim of circumstance. What happens to you all bashers when the guy is finally vindicated? Leave him alone

HE HAS SAID HE IS NOT A LICENCED DEALER, BUT CLAIMS TO HAVE SOLD 33 CARS AVERAGING $40,000 IN 4 MONTHS IN THE US, NA SO AKATAS GET $40K IN FULL TO SPLASH ON CARS, WHEN PROPER DEALERS THAT CAN OFFER THEM FINANCE AND SPREAD THE COST OVER A NUMBER OF YEARS BOKU FOR GROUND
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by gestapo(f): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2010
chei, see fotos, no wonder pix are not clear grin it looks as if someone climbed someone else's fence to hurriedly take pictures before being caught in the act cheesy cheesy

keba:

This guy is really funny no be small. How can Agari tell us this crab
So this your Abuja connection don become top priority pass Madafa own??
How come you clear abuja top priority order first before madafa own
Be true to yourself.

You dey mind him, people are waiting on NL for him to prove himself, but he'd rather go and lick the feet of some peeps in Abuja and send a delegate with a cheap camera phone to clear the FX45
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2010
I would never believe this until you take a picture of the VIN number and it corresponds with the one you posted.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by yolaleye: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2010
my cheif, how u? pls can u help with the full car history of this vehicle with VIN 1hgcm56714a008080? pls send to my mail boz-yinka_olaleye@yahoo.com. thanks much
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by frediko(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2010
do you know dat there is a punishment under Gods rules and regulation to accuse some wrongfully, u verbally accused me of being pt consult wen u knw u have no prove and now a victim of pt consult is disturb my life,

well i have nothing to say to u but dat my God will surely judge and pay u rightfully for destroying my name and for ur false accusation, thanks call me on 07036678911 if u really want to confront me,if u know am the real scammer.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2010
@FREDIKO,

ARE YOU SURE WE DID THAT? WE OBLIGE YOU TO INVESTIGATE FURTHER PLEASE BEFORE ARRIVING AT ANY CONCLUSION, THANKS.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by frediko(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2010
u made ur reseach so please explain the link btw pt consult and me, i dont do pre-order and check my listing every where,u can c any thing pre-order in it, pls wat was d result of ur research, i surely deserve and explanation .tanx for ur reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2019 Model Peugeot 3008 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / Honda Bullet, Toyota Camry 1999 and 2000 Model, Mazda 626 e.t.c All For Sale / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.