Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,742 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election (12648 Views)

Governor Wike Congratulates President Buhari / Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump / China Congratulates President Muhammadu Buhari On His Re-Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated the Chinese President Xi Jinping on his re-election as the President of the Peoples Republic of China.

In a letter personally signed by him, the Nigerian leader praised his Chinese counterpart for his wisdom and vision. “On behalf of the Government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I congratulate you most sincerely on your re-election as the President of the Peoples Republic of China. “Your re-election is an indication of the trust and confidence reposed in you by the people of China on your ability to bring your vision and wisdom to bear in the conduct of national and global affairs," he said.

President Buhari also looked forward to increased cooperation between China and Nigeria on one hand and China and Africa on the other hand. “It is my firm belief that your re-election will also bolster the existing mutually benefiting partnership between the Peoples Republic of China and Nigeria. “I look forward to meeting Your Excellency at the forthcoming Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC) Beijing Summit in September 2018. I am confident that it will be a great success and good opportunity to draw up new levels of partnership between Africa and China,” President Buhari said.
FEMI ADESINA

Special Adviser to the President (Media and Publicity)

March 17, 2018.

http://fcmgist..com.ng/2018/03/president-buhari-congratulates.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by Immatex(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hope he knows what happened in China can't happen in Nigeria.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by tobyemmanuel(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
He shouldn't expect the same in Nigeria.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by DynasTee: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
When a loser congratulates a winner

56 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by Firefire(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Failure eyeing success grin

28 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by FarahAideed: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Buhari will never win his own re-election by God's grace

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by Born2conquer: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lol... buhari o

Front-page jare
Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by junnyjake(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Come '19 I'd congratulate you on your safety return to Daura where you originally belong.

31 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by otosa(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
most of you are just coming to Nairaland to make noise. some of you do not have PVC, talk-less of persuading others to go and register or collect. let me tell you something, 87 percent of northers are not Internet users, meaning, you can't see them on any online social media talk-less of coming to Nairaland and making noise. I think we should forget about 2019 election and starting campaign for restructuring of this country because I discovered that if we can put 30 percent of effort we are putting on general election we would surely get what we want. PMB is not the problem but the system of the Government and restructuring is the answer.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by Gossiplover: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
lalasticlala come and see your president
Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by MrRhymes101(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
How come he is almost the same height with Buhari?? Are u sure he is Chinese??... Wedding MC
Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by Konze70: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Idiot he will not look for a way to fix his own country
Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by Hadone(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
He would soon pay Bubu back after 2019 elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by dapsoneh: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
YOU WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED...

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by BruncleZuma: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
For which election grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
I know you're sending a congratulatory message with the mind the that he will do same to you when you get re elected next year...
But I'm sorry to burst your bubble old Man, You ain't gonna be re elected.

Your village awaits you, Daura wants you, Your cows misses you.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by donnie(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hope you're not imagining that they'll congratulate you too come 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by oxaxcool(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mtcheeeew.....sM1 shud plz Paz me 1 tie mk I tk reason future cux Na d only tin wey dey gv mah joy 4 dis shitole b dt grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by maberry(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Too bad for Dullard that the Chinese president will not be able to return the courtesy because he will be going back to his Cows come 2019
Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by IamLaura(f): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Leave all this social media noise y’all are making and quietly go and get your damn PVC to vote this fool out.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by deebrain(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
A** kissing at the top.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by QueenDeborah(f): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by zicoraads: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Is there any wisdom in this?

Congratulating a man who changed the constitution to achieve his selfish interest. If he was an African leader, all these world powers will be all over the place making all sorts of noise.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by ednut1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Please who knows what happened to the celebrated yuan naira deal
Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by Olayetan(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Don't worry

He will reciprocate that come 2019....

Very sure!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
He dare not try what President Xi did on us. The backlash from Obasanjo's failed third term bid will be child's play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by vengertime: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
dulladino
Re: President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election by lastempero: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
China get any other option,make I pass moor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Governorship Primary: Defections Hit Bayelsa PDP / Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson / Sowore Drags Nigerian Police To Court Over Attack, Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.