Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? (2327 Views)

What Should I Do To Restore My Happiness Back. / Her Lack Of Ambition Is Killing My Happiness. / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by missgoldenbrown: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by Cutehector(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
There is one small girl that came to my work place and she handed over her phone to me to do my job..

After doing my job I found out her account balance..

Respect for her immediately rose to the power of 1million.

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by NwaAmaikpe: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
shocked

You shouldn't blame them for treating you with no respect.
It is because of your stature.
You can't look like Aki and Pawpaw and expect the respect given to Gentle Jack.

But there's a natural solution.
Semen contains undiluted raw fats and oil.

Get a healthy boyfriend, ensure he pours it all in, over time you'd see the improvement.

You'd certainly gain plenty weight.
Maybe in the ass,
Maybe on the laps,
Maybe on the hips, but certainly on the belly.

This is a tested and trusted method

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by PharmaGirl(f): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
You mean you look pinchomic and people disrespect and insult you because of that?
How possible?

...and even though I try to act mature, many see it as something else and just shut me off
Lol maybe you were being rude.

Thing is you can't force respect from people.Respect is earned
Maybe you should change your character.For good .

Lastly love yourself the way you are and ignore what people think.
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by kingxsamz(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Get a healthy boyfriend, ensure he pours it all in, over time you'd see the improvement.

Maybe in the ass,
Maybe on the laps,

7 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by Donald3d(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Never apologizee for your natural looks.However just ignore them and go about your daily business, most people carry out operations to look like you do.Never feel bad, learn to see an advantage and positive aspect in everything .Most importantly , learn to shut people's words out of your head, I know its not easy, but I know you can do it .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by missgoldenbrown: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe in the ass,
Maybe on the laps,

Thanks for this opinion.... it'll only work in marriage though; I mean the semen method....not now.

I'm 5 feet 3 inches tall, though I'm slim. I think I'm taller than Aki and Pawpaw.

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by missgoldenbrown: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
PharmaGirl:
You mean you look pinchomic and people disrespect and insult you because of that?
How possible?

Lol maybe you were being rude.

Thing is you can't force respect from people.Respect is earned
Maybe you should change your character.For good .

Lastly love yourself the way you are and ignore what people think.

Thanks.

It's not like people just look at me and insult outrightly. What i mean by insult is when people call me by name when we interact. Even people my age. For instance, in my culture, there's a pronoun you use for someone younger and another for someone older.Where as in English language, you just refer to everyone as "You", irrespective of age. Many atimes, I don't know if to call them by name back or just ignore them. Even older people can't address friends my age by name. Many even believe i added to my age during national youth service.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by Windflower(f): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
You should be glad for your kinda stature,I am also brief but a little chubby. My friend whom we are of the same height is as slim as a broom,she also goes tru what you described. You would come to fall in love with your stature when ure getting older.
Most importantly, its depends on the way you see yourself,I am gone past that stage where peoples opinion of me will bother me,call me short from today till tomorrow and I won't be moved an inch. About respect,don't mind those people,when you come down from the latest car,they would be the one saying yes ma
Soo don't be bothered about that,seniority is not about stature,its about what ure worth

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by BdorianGray(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Windflower:
You should be glad for your kinda stature,I am also brief but a little chubby. My friend whom we are of the same height is as slim as a broom,she also goes tru what you described. You would come to fall in love with your stature when ure getting older.
Most importantly, its depends on the way you see yourself,I am gone past that stage where peoples opinion of me will bother me,call me short from today till tomorrow and I won't be moved an inch. About respect,don't mind those people,when you come down from the latest car,they would be the one saying yes ma
Soo don't be bothered about that,seniority is not about stature,its about what ure worth

@ Op.. You don't need to seek anything external to make you feel good about yourself. The reason you speak this way and haven't accepted yourself the way you are is simply cos you are yet to discover who you are in spirit. You also seem to be full of complexes.
No human soul is dispensable, no matter the height- tall or short or body frame- slim or fat etc. You don't need validation from anyone about how to feel abt yourself. Its a waste of energy.

Because we all have Ego, everyone gets insulted- everyone feels insulted no matter who they are or how they look. Learn to be thick skinned and ignore what u term an insult- learn to laff things off... Or transform impressions.
Well, i think as u focus less on these worries u would get over all this...
Cheers.
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by stillondmatter: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2018
You sometimes need to go around with a younger one( be it cousin,nephew or whatever) that is way bigger than you in terms of stature and ensure you introduce him/her accordingly grin
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by davidflipcy5856(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2018
missgoldenbrown:

Thanks.

It's not like people just look at me and insult outrightly. What i mean by insult is when people call me by name when we interact. Even people my age. For instance, in my culture, there's a pronoun you use for someone younger and another for someone older.Where as in English language, you just refer to everyone as "You", irrespective of age. Many atimes, I don't know if to call them by name back or just ignore them. Even older people can't address friends my age by name. Many even believe i added to my age during national youth service.
can you respond to your PM? I have something to tell you
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by nnamdiosu(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2018
missgoldenbrown:
Hello people.
Please, I need your serious advice about this.

I'm a lady in my mid/late twenties and I'm through with university education.Stature wise, I don't look my age at all; I look like a sixteen year old girl. And this has alot to do with the way people relate with me. I've endured alot of insult, ridicule, disrespect, even rejection from people I've come in contact with. Even people my age treat me like I'm junior to them and even though I try to act mature, many see it as something else and just shut me off.

In places I've worked, my former bosses always believed I just got lucky to finish school on time and hence treat me like a child. This kept me thinking if i age was the criteria for recruitment.

I've also tried adding weight to make me look more mature but I didn't add.

I don't know if getting angry at people or keeping quiet when being talked to like a child is the right approach to this.

*Mods please help a sister*

Dearie I understand. But you must note that people foolishly judge more by the external appearance instead of the inside.
But don't let it bother you. Why should you let other people's opinion about you rob you of your happiness?
Ignore
Carry your head up and walk high. God made you like this....he knew why OK?

Note: you can't control how people think of you. But you can control how you think of yourself (which is more important.).

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by Windflower(f): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2018
BdorianGray:

@ Op.. You don't need to seek anything external to make you feel good about yourself. The reason you speak this way and haven't accepted yourself the way you are is simply cos you are yet to discover who you are in spirit. You also seem to be full of complexes.
No human soul is dispensable, no matter the height- tall or short or body frame- slim or fat etc. You don't need validation from anyone about how to feel abt yourself. Its a waste of energy.

Because we all have Ego, everyone gets insulted- everyone feels insulted no matter who they are or how they look. Learn to be thick skinned and ignore what u term an insult- learn to laff things off... Or transform impressions.
Well, i think as u focus less on these worries u would get over all this...
Cheers.
I ain't the op. I love me the way I am,you just quoted the wrong persom
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by BdorianGray(m): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2018
Windflower:

I ain't the op. I love me the way I am,you just quoted the wrong persom

I know. I had to quote your post to contradict one of your points and to corroborate other points to the OP.
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by Chubhie: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2018
Maybe you expect a lil too much from people? Accept and love yourself exactly the way you are. This confidence must be authenticated, aggregated and deployed from the inside.

You must also learn to be very good at the work you do and stay two steps ahead. You command their respect this way. but, if they are fools after attempting above, stand up for yourself and speak out from your depths exactly how you feel and what won't be tolerated going forwarded.

You should also learn a thing and two in kick boxing in case shit hits the fan.
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by Windflower(f): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
BdorianGray:

I know. I had to quote your post to contradict one of your poilnts and to corroborate other points to the OP.
Which point are you contradicting
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by missgoldenbrown: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Thanks to everyone for your opinion.
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by missgoldenbrown: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
davidflipcy5856:
can you respond to your PM? I have something to tell you
I've responded now
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by OLAFIMIX(f): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Exactly what am going thru
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by missgoldenbrown: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
OLAFIMIX:
Exactly what am going thru

Can u share how you have been dealing with it?
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by demelza: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
missgoldenbrown:

Thanks for this opinion.... it'll only work in marriage though; I mean the semen method....not now.

I'm 5 feet 3 inches tall, though I'm slim. I think I'm taller than Aki and Pawpaw.
Guurrl!!!
I am also on the petite side.
Throughout primary, secondary and even university, I was always the smallest in my class.
It also had an effect on me cos my nickname was smallie, which I hated.

But now?
Nobody can tell me nothing.
I adore my size.
I absolutely love everything about it.
Even though I still get catcalls from high school students who don't know their mate, it does not faze me.

Own your stature.
Take pride in it, you can't change anything about it.
I always welcome jokes about my petiteness, I find them hilarious.
Carry yourself with respect and also give others their respect.
Let the insult wash over you like water on a duck's back. People will always talk, so allow them. Besides, I don't believe you are being insulted because of your size, it sounds like envy.
Never forget, "Great things come in small packages."

PS. Ignore NwaAmaikpe. He's our friendly neighborhood troll.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 19, 2018
You're trying to derive happiness from the external world when it should come from within. Be content with the way God made you. HE makes no mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by QwiinGee(f): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2018
I'm 5 feet 3 inches tall, though I'm slim. I think I'm taller than Aki and Pawpaw

How do u measure your height plzzz??
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by missgoldenbrown: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2018
QwiinGee:
I'm 5 feet 3 inches tall, though I'm slim. I think
I'm taller than Aki and Pawpaw

How do u measure your height plzzz??

Measure it in inches with the help of someone using a measuring tape. Then convert to feet. 1 inches = 0.0833 feet.....or You can do at the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by missgoldenbrown: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by missgoldenbrown: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by zibah1: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2018
I'm built same. Despite being married with kids, I could pass for a teenager esp when I want to look the part. cheesy. But i'm not bothered by those who choose to look down on me cos they think I'm small/young. In fact, I enjoy their surprise and occasional discomfort when they find out their mistake. I'm eagerly anticipating looking like a sister to my kids later on tongue.
I'd say don't let it bother you at all babe. Just work on having quality in yourself. By the time you open your mouth, everyone will be blown away. The respect will come for sure then... with apologies cool. Anyone who underestimates you does so at his own peril cos quality is not by size. It's in you. And it will attract those who can value it. If anything, your stature may help you weed out those who judge people by superficial things and easily jump to conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
missgoldenbrown:
Thanks to everyone for your opinion.

You see the pin, how small it is? Who dem born well make e swallow am?

You need to generate some very serious self love for yourself.

You can start by visiting websites that lists the advantages of having a small stature like yours.

Look at yourself in the mirror every morning and be grateful that you are beautifully and wonderfully made.

Do you know how many people die on the operating table every year trying to do tummy tuck?

Do you know the number of ladies starving themselves to death because if they look at food their bodies will automatically start adding calories?

Are you aware that the longer your waistline, the shorter your lifeline?
(No offence to the long-boned or big-boned ladies. Y'all are beautifully made)

Look at Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo. He is also small boned like you. I'm sure he was also bullied when he was your age.

Now whole states, even countries troop out to welcome him when he visits.

Challenge yourself to work twice or thrice as hard as everyone around you.

Be good at what you do and you won't have to force people to respect you.

There's a common denominator that forces respect from everyone irrespective of age, stature our sex.

Money.

Make your money in a cool and legit way and see men and women who are 6ft + rushing to help you open the door as you step out of your Ferrari.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Wish This Reaches This Young Lady's Parents!!! / God Has Done It!!! / Craziest Jealousy Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.