Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Cancelled Jamb, Any Chance Of Re-writing? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cancelled Jamb, Any Chance Of Re-writing? (1036 Views)

Do I still have any chance / Do I Stand A Chance Of Studying Law With A Jamb Aggregate Of 266? / Do I Stand Any Chance Of Graduating With First Class At A Cgpa Of 2.83 Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancelled Jamb, Any Chance Of Re-writing? by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Please help nairalanders, my brother sat for for Jamb on Monday 12th march and his result was cancelled for "misconduct " after the proprietor (who also double as the owner of the centre) was arrested for extortion.
The whole exam that took place in the centre was cancelled and now the agent he registered under promised him that there's arrangements by Jamb for them to re-write, I don't know if they're chances of them re-writing or the agent is merely playing hide and seek game.

Please pardon my grammatical and typographical errors and help out a brother.
Re: Cancelled Jamb, Any Chance Of Re-writing? by King4Roller: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Please help nairalanders, my brother sat for for Jamb on Monday 12th march and his result was cancelled for "misconduct " after the proprietor (who also double as the owner of the centre) was arrested for extortion.
The whole exam that took place in the centre was cancelled and now the agent he registered under promised him that there's arrangements by Jamb for them to re-write, I don't know if they're chances of them re-writing or the agent is merely playing hide and seek game.

Please pardon my grammatical and typographical errors and help out a brother.
Which state?
Re: Cancelled Jamb, Any Chance Of Re-writing? by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
King4Roller:

Which state?

Abia state
Re: Cancelled Jamb, Any Chance Of Re-writing? by Deckline(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Abia state
Forget it!
Re: Cancelled Jamb, Any Chance Of Re-writing? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
hmmmm...eya dis people hen.......paper test is still d best .......why are we using computer wen we don't even produce one ...
Re: Cancelled Jamb, Any Chance Of Re-writing? by effizist02: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
I also wrote my exams at that center....diamond high school at ohanku ugwunagbo local govt area Abia state...since on Monday that I wrote the exams I still haven't seen my result...but I still don't get it,we wrote that exams without any form of malpractice,security was too tight,why then should jamb cancel the center result....are you sure it was really cancelled?
Re: Cancelled Jamb, Any Chance Of Re-writing? by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
effizist02:
I also wrote my exams at that center....diamond high school at ohanku ugwunagbo local govt area Abia state...since on Monday that I wrote the exams I still haven't seen my result...but I still don't get it,we wrote that exams without any form of malpractice,security was too tight,why then should jamb cancel the center result....are you sure it was really cancelled?

It was canceled, as a matter of fact the owner of the centre is still in detention.

(1) (Reply)

Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time / I Can't Believe I Made Over 500k Last Semester With No Startup Capital / Study And Work In Slovenia 2020/2021 Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.