Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her (4742 Views)

You’re Putting Me In Trouble -Female Fire Fighter Begs Male Admirers To Stop / What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In / "40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Beke2020: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

My girlfriend and I have been together for two years. We both decided not to have sex until marriage. Its been tough,so we play like kissing but when its getting to more than that,we dont go further. Honestly its not been easy.

This year,my girlfriend asked me when we are going to get married,I told her next year or two years. This is because,I am still a struggling young man. Things have been rough for me. I didnt grow up with luxuries in my life.I am doing part time schooling and working. I also have my younger ones I am taking care of. So I figure that if I can wait a little more to make some more money or when I graduate in two years time,we can get married.

But my girl is not happy,she says she wants to get married this year. That she has been with me for two years. She is 30 years old. I am 31. I can understand that she is under pressure to marry from her parents and she thinks being 30 years and above is like a time where most ladies must be married. But I feel like getting married for both of us this year is going to be very tough on me. Her job dont even pay much . She earns less than N50k,how will that help two of us?

I tried to explain to her to be patient but since that time she has been giving me attitude. She even said that she cannot wait any longer to....

....Read Full Story:

https://livelystones.com.ng/ask-jzhane-she-is-putting-me-under-pressure-to-marry-her/

1 Like

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Cutehector(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
I honestly don't know how people do it. Get so Hot with pre-intimacy and prevent themselves from penetration. That's like perceiving a delicious meal without eating it.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Beke2020: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Not every guy is like you naa! Some guyz when they are about to get married become careful. One careless mistake can change the ending
Cutehector:
I honestly don't know how people do it. Get so Hot with pre-intimacy and prevent themselves from penetration. That's like perceiving a delicious meal without eating it.

1 Like

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Cutehector(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
Beke2020:
Not every guy is like you naa! Some guyz when they are about to get married become careful. One careless mistake can change the ending
but there is condom na..
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by z11111: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
My dear ,
If she can't wait ,let her go ahead.
You don't need to stress your self.
Finish your school atleast.

Beke2020:

Dear Jzhane,

My girlfriend and I have been together for two years. We both decided not to have sex until marriage. Its been tough,so we play like kissing but when its getting to more than that,we dont go further. Honestly its not been easy.

This year,my girlfriend asked me when we are going to get married,I told her next year or two years. This is because,I am still a struggling young man. Things have been rough for me. I didnt grow up with luxuries in my life.I am doing part time schooling and working. I also have my younger ones I am taking care of. So I figure that if I can wait a little more to make some more money or when I graduate in two years time,we can get married.

But my girl is not happy,she says she wants to get married this year. That she has been with me for two years. She is 30 years old. I am 31. I can understand that she is under pressure to marry from her parents and she thinks being 30 years and above is like a time where most ladies must be married. But I feel like getting married for both of us this year is going to be very tough on me. Her job dont even pay much . She earns less than N50k,how will that help two of us?

I tried to explain to her to be patient but since that time she has been giving me attitude. She even said that she cannot wait any longer to....

....Read Full Story:

https://livelystones.com.ng/ask-jzhane-she-is-putting-me-under-pressure-to-marry-her/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Beke2020: 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
but there is condom na..
must there be one?

1 Like

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Cutehector(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Beke2020:
must there be one?
see question...
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Beke2020: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
yes na, the guy has made up his mind not to. why advising on the use of cd, will it make a diff.?
Cutehector:
see question...
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by fancy4eve(f): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
bad mind

2 Likes

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by amakadihot87(f): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
If you truly love her and want to spend your life with her..........then go ahead and perform atleast her traditional marriage rites......she should be ready to support you no matter how small..........sometimes marriage brings favour.............remember she has become contious of her age

3 Likes

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
fancy4eve:
bad mind
are you the virgin Mary? cheesy
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by z11111: 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Having age in mind is the mistake.
I sincerely believe if she can't wait ,let her move on.
Marriage is a big responsibility . There are clear differences between dating/courting and Marriage. If the guy feels he is not ready,no need to rush.

amakadihot87:
If you truly love her and want to spend your life with her..........then go ahead and perform atleast her traditional marriage rites......she should be ready to support you no matter how small..........sometimes marriage brings favour.............remember she has become contious of her age
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by fancy4eve(f): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
are you the virgin Mary? cheesy
4 ur mind
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by crackhouse(m): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
and they are deceiving themselves thinking that they are obeying the word of God.
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
fancy4eve:
4 ur mind
you look beautiful wink
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Beke2020: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
God bless you for this expose. Some guyz think they are smart leading a young lady on at the end of the day will go for a much younger one.
If you truly love her, do traditional marriage sikina
amakadihot87:

1 Like

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Beke2020:

Dear Jzhane,

....Read Full Story:

She doesn't love you. She loves marriage!
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Beke2020: 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
I disagree. Maybe because you are not in her shoe
Donjazzy12:

She doesn't love you. She loves marriage!
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Beke2020:
I disagree. Maybe because you are not in her shoe
What is wrong with her shoe?

Some women are in love with the concept of marriage. Not the man per say. That is why she can leave to another man who offers her marriage. The attraction. For her is marriage

3 Likes

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by ImaIma1(f): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
Please free her. If you were not ready to settle down, why waste her time. Soon we will hear she is too old and you need a younger girl.

If you are not ready, why bother?
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by jacyhelen(f): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Beke2020:

Dear Jzhane,

....Read Full Story:

this livelystones,u be mumu!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by z11111: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Y say so ?

jacyhelen:

this livelystones,u be mumu!!!
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by habsydiamond(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
If u know u are not ready for marriage it's better u no put head ooo....cos it's a lifetime thing which one has to the prepared for B4 venturing into it....if u think u don't have what it takes don't take the step...

1 Like

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by osenidvdg(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Please dont let her put you in hurry finish ur school if she cannot wait let her go.once you get married to her she will never behave as if ahe knew all from begining but put all blame on you as irresponsible husband by the time you can not provide her what is necessary at home.not even to finish alone get good job if possible.
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by wristbangle: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Where will you get the money to cater should you agree to marry her?

Don't be under any pressure to marry and dont be scared to lose her if she can't wait for you.

Can you afford to pay the marital bills now? I don't pray during marriage, she gets involved in extra marital affairs which would create a deep wound as a result of your struggling financially status. Women respects men too well with stable and strong pocket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by osenidvdg(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
amakadihot87:
Reverse the case if the lady loves him he should wait atleast for him to finish his school.abi what kind love you woman always refers to when you want ur selfish intetest to be satisfied?love ko leave ni. abeg finish ur school first if she can not wait she should go and marry one agbero conductor because she is getting out of age .
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by asjay(m): 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
amakadihot87:
Amaka face reality jare
What is she bringing to the table right now.Does she have money somewhere?
If the OP is being truthful sha, I think he should chill and sort himself out first. Small thing now aunty go enter family come dey deprive all other family members from seeing the man and trust me she won't tell us the Initial part where uncle dey beg am make she wait small in a bid to sort himself out financially. Apparently he has so many months to feed and d guy is not financially ohk ,it won't be easy bringing another woman into the already messed up equation. Except she is ready to withstand some hardship sha or she should be ready to help out financially too( assist in any little way sha)
It is still not easy considering how ladies change mouth once reality face them

2 Likes

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by amakadihot87(f): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2018
asjay:
Amaka face reality jare
What is she bringing to the table right now.Does she have money somewhere?
If the OP is being truthful sha, I think he should chill and sort himself out first. Small thing now aunty go enter family come dey deprive all other family members from seeing the man and trust me she won't tell us the Initial part where uncle dey beg am make she wait small in a bid to sort himself out financially. Apparently he has so many months to feed and d guy is not financially ohk ,it won't be easy bringing another woman into the already messed up equation. Except she is ready to withstand some hardship sha or she should be ready to help out financially too( assist in any little way sha)
It is still not easy considering how ladies change mouth once reality face them
.........thats why i said that she should be ready to help..........and moreover they can still live separately if he pays her bride price,its just to give her a sense of security
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by amakadihot87(f): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2018
osenidvdg:

Reverse the case if the lady loves him he should wait atleast for him to finish his school.abi what kind love you woman always refers to when you want ur selfish intetest to be satisfied?love ko leave ni. abeg finish ur school first if she can not wait she should go and marry one agbero conductor because she is getting out of age .
can you give your daughter this same advice?
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by mgtow: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2018
Cutehector:

I dey tell you. Better not to smooch at all than to do that and be left hanging at the point of penetration. Guys wey dey do that kain play na dem I pity pass.

OP shey u for at least chop this babe punna before she break up with you cos trust me she go definitely break up with you as you no get money. She is 30 years bro.

THIRTY!!! grin grin
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by mgtow: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2018
amakadihot87:

Nothing like love here. It's better he lets her go. He can't derail his life and his plans because of her, and if she's not an understanding person there is no point. And marriage doesn't bring any miraculous favour though I get what you're saying. People should plan their lives properly before jumping into something as serious as marriage. A man should get married only when he is self assured and convinced that he can handle the demands and responsibility that come with marriage based on realities on ground not just on faith or hope. Have a great week.
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by amakadihot87(f): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
mgtow:

Nothing like love here. It's better he lets her go. He can't derail his life and his plans because of her, and if she's not an understanding person there is no point. And marriage doesn't bring any miraculous favour though I get what you're saying. People should plan their lives properly before jumping into something as serious as marriage. A man should get married only when he is self assured and convinced that he can handle the demands and responsibility that come with marriage based on realities on ground not just on faith or hope. Have a great week.
....well........you are right .........an unplaned marriage will find it difficut to stand

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) / Woman Under Fire After Celebrating Birthday With Friends In Style. Photos / Men Caught With Dried Babies Wrapped With Different Clothes[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.