Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Would You Vote For Ibb/oshiomole Candidacy Come 2011? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For Ibb/oshiomole Candidacy Come 2011? (562 Views)

Why I Dumped Jonathan For IBB, By Dokpesi (Zoning) / Ojukwu Canvasses Support For Ibb / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Vote For Ibb/oshiomole Candidacy Come 2011? by Stan017: 10:40am On May 02, 2010
The signs are glaring. It was meant to be a One man One Vote Rally. Members of Nieria Civil Society were conned to attend together with IBB and David Mark. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/04/29/soyinka-tinubu-shun-ibb-mark-at-benin-rally/.

My thinking is that the IBB campaign team resolved that Oshiomole is the only figure in the Niger Delta that can dislodge Jonathan candidacy and at the same time give credibility to IBB before the Nigeria Civil Society Groups [IBB's worst nightmare because of June 12]. Oshiomole in his part sees the IBB's offer as a means to actualizing his ambition to become Nigeria's President in 2015.

If we are confronted with the ticket, would you vote for the pair?
Re: Would You Vote For Ibb/oshiomole Candidacy Come 2011? by NAJALYN: 11:07am On May 02, 2010
no i wont.Ibb should burn
Re: Would You Vote For Ibb/oshiomole Candidacy Come 2011? by davmor(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2010
I wish IBB all that he did to MKO Abiola as at 1970s and moreover, I cannot vote for (Individaul Bloody Blaster)IBB. None-sence! Let T.B Joshua's, no happen to him, he better relax now less the prophecy fulfill.
Re: Would You Vote For Ibb/oshiomole Candidacy Come 2011? by vigasimple(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2010
If Oshiomole is backing, campaigning for IBB and looking for VP slot then he must be as insane as IBB.

Nigeria has moved on to another level past the backward looking General IBB. He can only be Head of state through the barrel of the gun. Even with all the stolen money he will join his wife quicker than being Nigerian President again.

Can anyone worth of any substance can say that ' the youth  cannot lead and  succeed him, then he hasn't train those youth  properly when he was in power, he taught them 419, and yahooze'. What happens when he dies? surely life will continue.

I have said it repeatedly, IBB is just the North Sounding board to have rotational Presidency goes to the North, and we in the South should avoid falling into that trap to vote anyone from the North because we are trying to stop IBB.

Majority of the candidates in the North are sheer incompetent, they are just figure head for the North to mess up the resources of the nation.(most especially OIL from the South)

We should vote the best and most competent Man/Woman irrespective of race, tribe, religion or gender.

Also, I doubt any serious person will look at any candidate from the PDP and take them serious, after nearly 12 years, they are 
A DO NOTHING PARTY.

You can continue to do the same thing all over and expect a different result, my friends, that is the definition of INSANITY. the question is, ARE YOU INSANE?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria - Lead Poisoning Kills 100 Children In Northern Nigeria / Dubai Revokes Ibori's Bail / I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.