Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,774 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) (50305 Views)

BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos / BBNaija: A Big LED Billboard For Cee-C Erected By Fans (Picture) / #bbnaija: NINA Gets Massive Billboard At Imo State University Junction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by MissEdified(f): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
In a bid to solicit for votes, fans of Big Brother Naija housemate Cee-C have erected a massive billboard on the street ahead of upcoming eviction. The massive billboard contains a picture of the controversial housemate, the Big Brother logo and a number to vote for Cee-C.

A photo of the billboard went viral on social media after an Instagram user spotted it and took a photo that was later shared.

Even though the photo had gone viral on social media, the location of the erected billboard was not been disclosed.

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-cee-cs-fans-erect-massive-billboard-to-campaign-for-her/

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by parklamson: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Which way Nigeria youth?

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Timmylehyn

I saw your PM, but I can't reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by DynasTee: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
I just hope those fans will get rewarded (in cash only)
If not, They are stupid

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Poor photoshop

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by doyinisaac(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Acidosis:
Poor photoshop
i thought i was the only one that noticed that

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Nutase: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hungry bloggers

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by ahless(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Acidosis:
Poor photoshop
I thought I was the only one

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Wepublicisenaij: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
doyinisaac:
i thought i was the only one that noticed that
am telling you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by somadinho10: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Acidosis:
Poor photoshop
that's not a photoshop..... That's enugu

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by MrGreenMavro: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Buhari campaign billboard was bigger than this

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by miracool946: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
g
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
What if she's evicted tomorrow?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by tolugar: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
PEACE PARK

holy Ghost roundabout Enugu.

SAW IT ON FRIDAY

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by kereman1: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by kereman1: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hmmmmm
looks like an obituary poster

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Izecson3D(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
hit Like for this Delicious Delicacy.. hit Share for Cee c

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by focus1256: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cee c will be very good on bed....I like her shape

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by ZombieTAMER: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Only fools watch this show

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by tyconcepts(f): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Anything goes.... 45m issa big deal grin
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by stixxx: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ignorance. And The youths are supposed to be leaders of tomorrow. it's obvious we are not ready especially with all these misplaced priorities. we will continue to be governed by old outdated men and continue our usual social media rant, because these are the frivolities we concern ourselves with while they're putting in the work for election and re-election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Mandrake007(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
i'm confused,Cee-c said she can make 45M in 2weeks...so why the stress and hassle to get her votes?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Puth22(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Please her this gift and tell that her is waiting for her at home now

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Breezzy(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Another Efe for the money
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by stano2(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sorry to BBN fans but this show is about to be buried

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by silverspringle(f): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
What if she's evicted tomorrow?
Don't mind them. That's how Awka ibom people did a billboard for Kemen but he was disqualified. Its a shame!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by ezyk(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
I just dey wander waiten the moderator high on to carry Photoshop fake news enter front page

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Izecson3D:
hit Like for this Delicious Delicacy.. hit Share for Cee c
Dont be heartless! Ahahaaaa
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Yoruba4Life: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
somadinho10:
that's not a photoshop..... That's enugu

wooow! igbo kwenu...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
BBN d only show I have never really devoted my time 2 watch but In reality what lesson can one possible decipher 4rm it if none na waste of time.....
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
BBN d only show I have never really devoted my time 2 watch but In reality what lesson can one possible decipher 4rm it if none na waste of time.....
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Romanreign2(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
And those are the youth that said they want to take over politically undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" / DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free / BBNaija S6: Sammy, Angel Cuddle In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.