Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

I'll Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria -man Caught Trying To Illegally Enter Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'll Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria -man Caught Trying To Illegally Enter Europe (567 Views)

Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] / Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos / Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria -man Caught Trying To Illegally Enter Europe by DNaijab: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
The hope of nine Nigerian youths and a national of Niger Republic for greener pastures in Europe through vessels was dashed after they were arrested by the Nigeria Immigration Service.

The suspects were said to have been assisted into the vessels by some fishermen who paddled them on local boats before getting them aboard the ships.

The Comptroller, Nigeria Immigration Service, Lagos Seaports and Marine Command, Modupe Anyalechi, said five of the suspects were discovered inside the rudder truck of MV MSC PAOLA by some immigration officers who rummaged the vessel at fairway buoy, around six nautical miles to finger jetty, Apapa Port.

The other five, according to her, were caught on board of MV MAERSK CHANNIA by some naval officers, who handed them over to the NIS.

She said the suspects were, however, unaware that most of the vessels only plied waterways of West African countries and the Gulf of Guinea.

https://dailynaija.com/post/i-will-take-any-risk-to-leave-nigeria-man-caught-trying-to-illegally-enter-europe-vows-photo

cc; lalasticlala
Re: I'll Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria -man Caught Trying To Illegally Enter Europe by dafeyankee: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Buhari why?

(1) (Reply)

Visa Consultation Service To Uk, Usa, Canada, Turkey, Shengen, Uae / Travel To France / Tipper Crushes Toddler Dead In Anambra(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.