Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. (1318 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. by Daminaj1(f): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
VIA DAMINAJ.COM

Wonders shall never end!

A twitter user has narrated her divorce story using the hashtag Divorce Diaries and the details are shocking. Her husband was molested as a student by her father. He later met her, married her and refused to have sex with her. 3 years into the marriage, she caught her husband in bed with another man who turned out to be her father.

http://www.daminaj.com/2018/03/divorcediaries-lady-narrates-how-her.html

lalasticlala.

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. by Daminaj1(f): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
More

lalasticlala mynd44

You can also read here : http://www.daminaj.com/2018/03/divorcediaries-lady-narrates-how-her.html

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. by Daminaj1(f): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2018

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. by juanjo2: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
shebi na revenge mission be Dis?... 3 years u no touch ur wife, madam e sure me say u get one boy wey go dey cure u conji, as ur papa dey cure ur husband him own
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. by Daminaj1(f): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2018

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. by Daminaj1(f): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
More

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. by ameri9ja: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Na wa.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. by Amarabae(f): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
The husband of this lady was abused and what he needs is a help of a psychologist,
The father of the lady is a beast!
Gosh!

If you ask me, she should not leave the young man,
Try and see if you can help him get himself,
He was a victim of sexual abuse
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. by MhizAJ(f): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Speechless
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. by Klinee: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Only a fool that will believe this rubbish storey coming from a mental deranged person
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. by Klinee: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

The husband of this lady was abused and what he needs is a help of a psychologist,
The father of the lady is a beast!
Gosh!

If you ask me, she should not leave the young man,
Try and see if you can help him get himself,
He was a victim of sexual abuse
Your advice is very barbaric, she should stay with a gay?? Beside how can you believe this cook up storey?
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Father. 3 Years After No Sex Marriage. by lalasticlala(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2018

(1)

My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds / Nigeria Army Celebrate The Love Among Themself Has A Colnel Hook Up / 3 Steps To Be Super Romantic To Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.