Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Need Some Persons With Amazon Account To Post Reviews For Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Some Persons With Amazon Account To Post Reviews For Me (532 Views)

Switching From Account To Tech / Is It Okay To Post Engagement Pictures On LinkedIn? / Discrimination Against Persons With Disabilities (prohibition) Act, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Persons With Amazon Account To Post Reviews For Me by Youngadvocate(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
If you have a verified Amazon account and you are sure you can help me post reviews, please contact me immediately so we can negotiate.

Note: You be given different reviews to post.

Below is a screenshot of the products. You might want to check them out before replying me.
Re: I Need Some Persons With Amazon Account To Post Reviews For Me by sonofspada(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
I bought items on Amazon .
Re: I Need Some Persons With Amazon Account To Post Reviews For Me by Youngadvocate(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
I need to state this clearly here.

If you haven't bought with your Debit or Credit card on Amazon before, don't bother contacting me. Before you post a review on Amazon you must have made a credit or Debit card purchase, not with Gift card.

I stated this because of an encounter I just had with a guy, who, I will say, is very ignorant. I asked him if he had made a purchase with his card on Amazon and next, he said I was trying to dupe him.

Really, that got me mad.

So, please, be clear you can post a review on Amazon before contacting me. I pay immediately you send me the link.

Ask the guys that have worked for me.
Re: I Need Some Persons With Amazon Account To Post Reviews For Me by Youngadvocate(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
More people needed
Re: I Need Some Persons With Amazon Account To Post Reviews For Me by Misterdhee1(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2019
I'm in need of a verified Amazon review too. Kindly contact me on 09030600422 (whatsapp only).

P. S : I will only pay when your comment has been approved.
Re: I Need Some Persons With Amazon Account To Post Reviews For Me by online4business: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Misterdhee1. sonofspada. sonofspada

have you guys been able to get reviews

I need reviews too contact on whatapps.

+234835567247

(1) (Reply)

Mass Sack Looms At Heritage Bank As Bank Plunges Into Another Distress / Job Vacancy-logistics Staff / Why Do Most Solar Street Lights Fail After A Year Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.