Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got (39006 Views)

Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter / I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Brutality cool

Savage Reply To Billy Graham Son About Stephen Hawkins

I hope Stephen Hawking did not miss the simple truth that God is the Creator of the universe he loved to study and everything in it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/franklin_graham/status/974042547604639744

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by CuteMadridista: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
lmao @ "can confirm"
funny people

13 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by danieljessy: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Those tweeter users right now grin

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by purem(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Swaggzkid: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Fatality!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Let Me Check My Toilet For The Humor

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Awoofawo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dem finish the guy like mortal combat! grin

19 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by OnyeOGA(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin
Bia, Lalasticlala leave snake. There's important thing here o.

2 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by superhumanist(m): 2:36am On Mar 18, 2018
grin

31 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by bobowaja(m): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2018
Savage they are! Brutal they are grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Sheuns(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2018
That's some reply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by okonja(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2018
lol
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Smily202(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin The most savage reply I ever seen grin Even god and satan replied

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Dreahlami: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2018
Omo this one deep gan o...they finish him with fatality

4 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by SamoaJoe: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2018
This should serve as a warning to people like TheNazarene.
(A Nairalander)

I prefer 1 million stephen hawkings to a million Christians or Muslims.

My reason is very simple... He is more useful to humanity than all of them combined!

Stephen Hawking started a fire in me that can never quench. Please go and watch this documentary;

"Stephen Hawking and The Universe:" He was of the opinion that if Earth was the best work of a perfect God, then God is still a learner.

Currently now, the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) in Europe is working towards how particles come into existence from nonexistence.

When they achieve it now, dumb heads like TheNazarene will find a way to twist it.

Same way Galileo told the world then that the Earth is not the centre of the universe and that it rotates around the Sun: The Catholic church placed him under house arrest where he died. 400 years later, people like Edwin Hubble and Albert Einstein were able to consolidate on his theory.

People like TheNazarene has never achieved anything in their live except preaching dogma. But the phone they use and type crapola were invented by non believers who questioned dogma!

N.B
Please this is the last time I will clarify this. Am not talking about the Nazarenes as par the people or group. There is a Nairalander who goes by the moniker TheNazarene. He preaches dogma on Nairaland. Thats who am referring to.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by amnwa(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2018
grin
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Prime4Val(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2018
People get mouth oo. See reply abeg.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by BlackManta(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2018

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by henrygale(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2018
Toh.
This one deep gan.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by bedspread: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2018
What's savage about this??
Very Irrelevant.....

Hell is real
Heaven is real

GOD ALMIGHTY is a Merciful GOD
But He is also A Terrible GOD...

If there is anyone to fear, FEAR GOD, cos it's him we all will report to once we drop dead...
Everyone must report to HIM

If you Miss Heaven
You Cannot Miss Hell..

LORD show Us Mercies we plead..
Have Mercy on us O Lord
Thank you Father

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by XVIER(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2018
Even Satan confirmed it

30 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Chivasex: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2018
Rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2018
I don't see the savage response here, its just two twitter accounts playing on the concept of God and Satan, one chooses to use the identity of God and the other chooses to use the identity of Satan both accounts are probably accessed by the same person, someone who is obviously a Stephen Hawkins fan or a science enthusiast, I do however have a problem with Billy Graham's son decision to do this.

I am a Christian myself and I believe a person fate is destined for heaven or hell depending on how the person lived his or her life on earth, however as the bible says salvation is PERSONAL. If Stephen Hawkin decided to repent and call on God during his last seconds on earth then good for him, there would be a celebration in heaven on his behalf, as the bible says, for every soul saved there is jubiliation in heaven, however if he refused to do so then that is his decision and he would live with the consequence of his decision for eternity but taunting a man when he is gone is a bit petty from Graham's son, its not our call to say if a deceased man called on God or not during his final seconds on earth, salvation is personal and as the bible says in Isaiah 38:19 only the living can praise the lord, Stephen Hawkins last decision on earth is unknown, if he called on God good, if he didn't then that's left between him and God. Salvation is personal. Graham's son might have had the best intentions but going about it this way is petty and childish,just as the response from twitter users were childish also.

FYI the twitter user who choose to use the identity of God to create a twitter account just for laughs? Hmmm....well lets just say the bible tells us that God is a merciful God and a consuming fire, we should be careful of what we do just for laughs. God can and would fight for himself.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Olu4all: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2018
i swear dis reply go win savage reply of d yr. Dis what we call finishing...
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by xxolisexx(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2018
h

2 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by TellMeNothing: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2018
See handles now..lol

TweetofGod indeed...
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Welrez(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2018
I feel am!

3 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by kenodrill: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2018
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't than to live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is"...Albert Camus.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Adukey(f): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2018
mtcheeew
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Uyi168: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2018
danieljessy:
Those tweeter users right now grin
..I LOVE this meme
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Monaco2(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2018
Lol these people are savages grin
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by InansBobo(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2018
BlackManta:
and the admin of the twitter handle thinks he's doing the right thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Francis Wants The ‘lord’s Prayer’ Changed / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam / I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.