Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

#bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A (60978 Views)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by Demonicide(f): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
anochuko01:

no I'm not. its a choice....
BTW I'm in my very mid twenties.
can't wait till I get married though.
my energy for now is towards having a better life.
Thats a good one, keep it up. Its hard to find guys of your kind these days and make sure you try as much as possible not to allow all those babes lure you into what you aint ready for.
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by aabakare: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pity you, use your brain girl
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by mayorjosh(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
anochuko01:

you're right. life is about choice, one can chose to abstain while another chose to be a free donor.
but we should be proud and stand by whatever decision we've made.

Very true I accept but we should also try not to judge them when they do it.
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by MhizAJ(f): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
olabrad:

I quoted you so that you can know that you are stupid in the head. You can as well record yourself while poopooing in the toilet and post it for all to see since everybody is also poopooing. Dead idiots fool.

Bitter soul!!!

When nothing is going for them offline they will vent their anger on anyone online
Don't ever mention me again if you have nothing to say other than insults,i don't tolerate that most especially from low lifers
Please take your frustration to your mother
I'm not the cause of your problems
Omo ale jati jati
Oloriburuku
You should learn to mind your business always
Silly excuse of a man
How my post take concern you undecided

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by anochuko01(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
mayorjosh:

Very true I accept but we should also try not to judge them when they do it.
who am I to judge. my own dey my bodi too naa.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by HoodBillionaire: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
windows blinds with curtains.
nawa o
Kenkuss:
So no reasonable thing to say?
Nigerian youths .
I weep for this country.

Close blinds abeg
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by PenisCaP: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
MhizAJ:
Okay
See those guys above me forming holier than thou
She didn't say anything wrong and i like the fact that Bam Bam came out of her shell
Most guys can't stay 2 days without sex

I hate when when adult are double standard in nature are u not same person judging nina for the same issue.. Now u are supporting the soon can church gal who is a ''seer" .. A won olosho

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by bjhandz: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Teddy A see free pussy why him no go rush it like indomie
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by IamThrive(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shameless maggots!
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by Rozaytee: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
anochuko01:

most guys? how many have you lived with? its been almost 15years for me
i smell lies
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by anochuko01(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rozaytee:
i smell lies
....then it must be the drum of untold lies domicile in your bellygrin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by Irritant: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
deebrain:
Teddy's reply "we are not even working towards it" connotes two things.

1) they made love but with protection.

2) they did not make love but want the viewers to think as such.

3) he did not pour/cum his thick Ogbolo inside grin
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by Temysteve(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
OKorowanta:
Ok wait then Mr Man and impregnate her outside the house.
She spoke on behalf of her eggs.
broiler egg or native chick egg
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by kingchris30(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
anochuko01:

most guys? how many have you lived with? its been almost 15years for me
you are just 15 and you talking, wait till you come of age
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by Bamz(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Angel1696:
me its 18 years now

mine is 10 decades now embarassed
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by godliman: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
This lady is rotten inside out I pity her parens and church members.
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by olabrad: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
[s]
MhizAJ:

Bitter soul!!!

When nothing is going for them offline they will vent their anger on anyone online
Don't ever mention me again if you have nothing to say other than insults,i don't tolerate that most especially from low lifers
Please take your frustration to your mother
I'm not the cause of your problems
Omo ale jati jati
Oloriburuku
You should learn to mind your business always
Silly excuse of a man
How my post take concern you undecided
[/s]

I didn't read your trash. I know you are too stupid to write anything sensible.
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by jbblues24(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2019
I think clients would love this. sad
Re: #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A by meobizy(f): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
He did, last last.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Level Up First Pool Party (Photos, Video) / List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.