Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves (7978 Views)

Athiests, Prove To Me That BIG BANG Happened. Is this Eyewitnesses photo real? / Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics / Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
I Like Issues Direct And Straight To The Point... Athiest come And Lets Ask Ourselves questions About God, the Bible and Your Disbeliefs... Lets Keep It Matured and Straight... WE ARE HERE TO EDUCATE OURSELVES AND NOT ARGUE BLINDLY... I Dont Know Much Of The Athiests here... Seun, lalasticlala... Christians Can Join
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ameri9ja: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
EzeDictator:
I Like Issues Direct And Straight To The Point... Athiest come And Lets Ask Ourselves questions... Lets Keep It Matured and Straight... WE ARE HERE TO EDUCATE OURSELVES AND NOT ARGUE BLINDLY... I Dont Know Much Of The Athiests here... Seun, lalasticlala...

Then go and educate yourself first b4 u make a fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

what Is That Suppose To Mean
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Get lots of books to read to educate yourself, the revolution is personal. And when you acquire a certain degree of education you would realize argument is pointless and not worth the stress.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by LoudNdclear: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

Bros take it easy.....you dey vex oo grin
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ameri9ja: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
LoudNdclear:

Bros take it easy.....you dey vex oo grin

No, just being sincere. Just about anything u can think of on this topic has been discussed on NL.
So, go to religion section and immerse yourself in past topics first, or you'd definitely make a fool of yourself.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

No, just being sincere. Just about anything u can think of on this topic has been discussed on NL.
So, go to religion section and immerse yourself in past topics first, or you'd definitely make a fool of yourself.
there Is Nothing On Earth That Has Not Been Discussed before... Approach To Issues Matter Alot... If You Are Not Interested You Can Leave please
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
aaronson:
Get lots of books to read to educate yourself, the revolution is personal. And when you acquire a certain degree of education you would realize argument is pointless and not worth the stress.
read What I Wrote Up There before Drawing The Line
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ameri9ja: 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
EzeDictator:
there Is Nothing On Earth That Has Not Been Discussed before... Approach To Issues Matter Alot... If You Are Not Interested You Can Leave please

Yes, but the opening the OP wrote suggests he doesn't have even the rudimentary basics. How can there be an enlightening discussion? That's why I advised he first glance through past topics.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by johnydon22(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
I Like Issues Direct And Straight To The Point... Athiest come And Lets Ask Ourselves questions About God, the Bible and Your Disbeliefs... Lets Keep It Matured and Straight... WE ARE HERE TO EDUCATE OURSELVES AND NOT ARGUE BLINDLY... I Dont Know Much Of The Athiests here... Seun, lalasticlala... Christians Can Join

All right, i am interested. Even though using the label "Atheist" is quite linear structured for my liking or world view but lets go ahead and see where this goes
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2018
Lol what's funny is d more knowledge atheists get, the lesser their ability to have an appropriate and insult-free conversation. I think that should be d first benefit of education on the mind of a sane person.. to present your points persuasively without having to abuse the person upon which u expect the result of your influence.
EzeDictator:
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Fegelfire: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2018
God is not real

Change my mind
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol what's funny is d more knowledge atheists get, the lesser their ability to have an appropriate and insult-free conversation. I think that should be d first benefit of education on the mind of a sane person.. to present your points persuasively without having to abuse the person upon which u expect the result of your influence.
How did you arrive at this conclusion.?

Have you debated atheists on NL or offline before?
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

How did you arrive at this conclusion.?

Have you debated atheists on NL or offline before?
Of course
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Fegelfire: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Of course

Oh Yes clearly, it's not like god fearers would rather gossip ad hominem than actually try to prove that their beliefs have weight or anything
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Of course
sigh

Fine. But I haven't encountered any despite all my logins to NL, Instead, I Christians are the ones who think atheists are trying to belittle and ridicule their belief hence the exchange of words troop in
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2018
Training oneself to become strongly argumentative and insultive isn't a belief. Its losing.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
thank You Sir
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2018
johnydon22:

All right, i am interested. Even though using the label "Atheist" is quite linear structured for my liking or world view but lets go ahead and see where this goes
Please I Just Want To Ask A Simple Question. Are You An Atheist? Why Did You Choose To Be One?
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2018
ameri9ja:

Yes, but the opening the OP wrote suggests he doesn't have even the rudimentary basics. How can there be an enlightening discussion? That's why I advised he first glance through past topics.
are You An Atheist sir
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
are You An Atheist sir
are you?
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2018
Fegelfire:
God is not real

Change my mind
how Did You Arrive At Such Conclusion
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

are you?
No Sir... I'm an Ambassador Of The Root Of David
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
No Sir... I'm an Ambassador Of The Root Of David

I'm an atheist, shoot!
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I'm an atheist, shoot!
Just As I Thought About My Choice Of Belief... Have You Ever Thought About Yours and Why You Chose It
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
Just As I Thought About My Choice Of Belief... Have You Ever Thought About Yours and Why You Chose It

Yes I thought about my lack of belief but I doubt you thought about yours
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Yes I thought about my lack of belief but I doubt you thought about yours
hahahaha... I Didnt Choose God Because I Was Brought Up To know Him. I Chose Him Because Of Evidence Of His Presence In my Life... Why Did You Choose Your Path?
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
hahahaha... I Didnt Choose God Because I Was Brought Up To know Him. I Chose Him Because Of Evidence Of His Presence In my Life... Why Did You Choose Your Path?

I am an atheist. I don’t believe in gods. None of them. Not yours, not theirs, not that one or this one. There is no evidence that a god that wants me to know it exists. Period. I didn't start out atheist. I was raised Christian, and stayed that way until my early teens, when I started questioning and reading.

tell me some of those "evidence of his presence in my life" sir
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I am an atheist. I don’t believe in gods. None of them. Not yours, not theirs, not that one or this one. There is no evidence that a god that wants me to know it exists. Period. I didn't start out atheist. I was raised Christian, and stayed that way until my early teens, when I started questioning and reading.
are You Medically Inclined? I'd Like To Ask A Question...
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
are You Medically Inclined? I'd Like To Ask A Question...

no sir but I've edited my previous post, check it again sir
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

no sir but I've edited my previous post, check it again sir
let Me Start With The Basic Ones... I Have Dreams at Night which have All Beginning To Come To Pass Gradually, at Some Point In My Life I Spoke To God in A Dream, he Told Me i Was Chosen To Be A Writer And Film Director... As At When He Told Me This I Had No plan Of Doing Such neither Did I Want To but Today It Happens To Be The Path i Have Chosen With Passion... Is There A Scientific Explanation For This Dreams
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
let Me Start With The Basic Ones... I Have Dreams at Night which have All Beginning To Come To Pass Gradually
do all your dreams come to pass? if no how do you explain many of your dreams that didn't come to pass? could you be blinded by confirmation bias?
at Some Point In My Life I Spoke To God in A Dream, he Told Me i Was Chosen To Be A Writer And Film Director... As At When He Told Me This I Had No plan Of Doing Such neither Did I Want To but Today It Happens To Be The Path i Have Chosen With Passion... Is There A Scientific Explanation For This Dreams

Please, give more details on this dream you're talking about

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Okay For Christians To Flirt? / Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry / Stop Lateness To Church, Start Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.