Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,138 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

How I Earned #104,500 In A Day - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Earned #104,500 In A Day (9087 Views)

Make 700k With Just 1,500. In Course City Nigeria / Less Than 2days To Earn $1,104 / How I Earned N90,000 In Just Three Weeks: With Payment Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
If you are a doubting Thomas, then just stop reading and move on. I don't need your phone numbers or email. I'm only sharing an experience that might help someone out there.

I love sectioning my investments into three Markets:

1. Capital Market
2. Commodity Market
3. Knowledge Market

They are called markets because life is all about exchange(buying and selling). The most popular of the three in investment talks is the capital market. This includes stocks, bonds, T-Bills, forex, mutual funds, fixed deposits and the likes. The commodity market is built on owning assets most commonly lands and buildings which is often called Real Estate. Investing in Gold is also part of the commodity market. The knowledge market involves getting yourself educated. Yes, your mind is an investment and it can yield tremendous benefits.

It's right for me to say I have tried out most investment options. However, I made the above amount in a day investing in the Nigerian Stock Market.

Now to the details. I got into stock Trading in 2016. To be frank, when I made my first trade I saw - 7.7% in my portfolio, meaning my money was dissapering. But, thank God I later sold out @ - 1.3%. Ever since then I swore never to put my money into stocks again.

Then came 2017, I usually read a lot of articles online especially Bloomberg. I have consumed different kinds of information on finance. Because, I really want to achieve FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE. There is a book called The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. This book really helped me a lot. All of a sudden, I felt a new courage to try out stocks again. This was around November last year. Being that this was close to Christmas period, I decided to keep my money till the next year.

February 2018, I started to read into Nigerian companies. The Banking sector seemed to be doing well so I focused mainly on this sector. I use Meristem for trading. I could register online and trade instantly online(I am not marketing them). I loaded my account and after much prayers traded Zenith Bank. The rest was magic...

I don't earn this amount daily. But I earn more than this weekly. Some of you might be thinking, how much did I invest. Well I won't explicitly state it but it's obviously more than a million.

Warning: investing in the Nigerian Stock Market is a dangerous game and involves expertise. But if you are like me and love dangerous, then hop on lets make cool cash.

I've set a new target to make 25,millon naira as profit b4 this year runs out.

If you have any similar experience, kindly share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by emeijeh(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Tell me more please
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by firefirefire: 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
emeijeh:
Tell me more please
f
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
emeijeh:
Tell me more please
It's a large sector. What are you particularly interested in?
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
firefirefire:
find all here http://trkur3.com/317253/37602

Your link isn't working. Kindly edit it or remove it. It's misleading
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by edidiongmichael(m): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ok
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by emeijeh(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
zamie:

It's a large sector. What are you particularly interested in?

Sent u a pm
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
emeijeh:

Sent u a pm
Seen it. I've replied you
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2018
This is a link to the Book I read:

THE INTELLIGENT INVESTOR BY BENJAMIN GRAHAM

http://www.fxf1.com/english-books/The%20Intelligent%20Investor%20-%20BENJAMIN%20GRAHAM.pdf

Hope it helps

4 Likes

Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 18, 2018
zamie:
This is a link to the Book I read:

THE INTELLIGENT INVESTOR BY BENJAMIN GRAHAM

http://www.fxf1.com/english-books/The%20Intelligent%20Investor%20-%20BENJAMIN%20GRAHAM.pdf

Hope it helps
contact me via my email so we could talk more.
onwuzuruikemichael72@yahoo.com
Cheers
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by dd12345: 4:44am On Mar 18, 2018
Hi pls can you put me through how you did it
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 6:24am On Mar 18, 2018
dd12345:
Hi pls can you put me through how you did it
Sure

Let's start from here. You have to be investment ready before diving into this. When I say investment ready I mean having the relevant knowledge and a minimum cash level.

You can start investing with 2ook.
Also, on the meristem platform, when you register you can trade live and you can trade a demo account. In the demo account, you are given fake money to trade with real companies. This is actually just for practice. When you feel confident enough, you can then trade with real money.

Here are some links:

MeriGame: The investment platform
https://game.meritrade.com/

The live platform
https://www.meritrade.com/

There are other stock brokers. But I'm yet to try them out. For example,

Stanbic IBTC
Afri Invest
BGL securities

Let me also mention that if you are scared of losing money then try less risky options like mutual funds and T-Bills

2 Likes

Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
I would recommend ARM asset management if you are looking for a company to invest in mutual funds.

But don't go for the annual plan. Go for 3 or 6 months plan. Nigeria's economy is highly unstable especially now that election is soon approaching. It's good to be able to liquidate your assets easily.
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by lilreese: 2:25am On Mar 28, 2018
How do i learn to trade ?
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by Emperorchix(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
zamie:
If you are a doubting Thomas, then just stop reading and move on. I don't need your phone numbers or email. I'm only sharing an experience that might help someone out there.

1. Capital Market
2. Commodity Market
3. Knowledge Market

They are called markets because life is all about exchange(buying and selling). The most popular of the three in investment talks is the capital market. This includes stocks, bonds, T-Bills, forex, mutual funds, fixed deposits and the likes. The commodity market is built on owning assets most commonly lands and buildings which is often called Real Estate. Investing in Gold is also part of the commodity market. The knowledge market involves getting yourself educated. Yes, your mind is an investment and it can yield tremendous benefits.

It's right for me to say I have tried out most investment options. However, I made the above amount in a day investing in the Nigerian Stock Market.

Now to the details. I got into stock Trading in 2016. To be frank, when I made my first trade I saw - 7.7% in my portfolio, meaning my money was dissapering. But, thank God I later sold out @ - 1.3%. Ever since then I swore never to put my money into stocks again.

Then came 2017, I usually read a lot of articles online especially Bloomberg. I have consumed different kinds of information on finance. Because, I really want to achieve FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE. There is a book called The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. This book really helped me a lot. All of a sudden, I felt a new courage to try out stocks again. This was around November last year. Being that this was close to Christmas period, I decided to keep my money till the next year.

February 2018, I started to read into Nigerian companies. The Banking sector seemed to be doing well so I focused mainly on this sector. I use Meristem for trading. I could register online and trade instantly online(I am not marketing them). I loaded my account and after much prayers traded Zenith Bank. The rest was magic...

I don't earn this amount daily. But I earn more than this weekly. Some of you might be thinking, how much did I invest. Well I won't explicitly state it but it's obviously more than a million.

Warning: investing in the Nigerian Stock Market is a dangerous game and involves expertise. But if you are like me and love dangerous, then hop on lets make cool cash.

pls do u know of any investment platform I can start with 5k?
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by tntvirginnoni: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Evening Sirs,

1. Go to www.tntvirginnonimlm.com
2. Click on Register
3. Fill out the form. Your sponsor ID is TNG 007.
4. You will be required to pay N50000 (Registration is N4k and the product is N46k) You will get 2x1ltr bottles and 6x50cl bottles with this months promo. The shelf price is N71k for that quantity.
5. You can order any quantity online at distributor prices once you register and I can get it shipped to you as your sponsor.
6. Our office is at No 7 Akintan St, Dideolu court, Ogba, Lagos for any further inquires.

Thanks
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2018
Emperorchix:
pls do u know of any investment platform I can start with 5k?

I won't even advise you start with 5k.

5% of 5k is 250. Which 2 me is equal to nothing.
SAVE up to 100k then begin investing.

However, I think the minimum amount one can start with is 50k (4 trading stocks) . But for mutual funds 10k - 15k.

1 Like

Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by Emperorchix(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2018
zamie:

I won't even advise you start with 5k.

5% of 5k is 250. Which 2 me is equal to nothing.
SAVE up to 100k then begin investing.

However, I think the minimum amount one can start with is 50k (4 trading stocks) . But for mutual funds 10k - 15k.
what's if I invest 10k in mutual funds what will be my ROI
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Emperorchix:
what's if I invest 10k in mutual funds what will be my ROI

Mutual funds yield an annual interest rate of between 15% - 18%.

So if you go for 6 months your ROI will be about 8%. The downside to this is that there are risks involved based on the position of the Nigerian economy. Especially now that stocks are going low.

In all your profit isn't up to 1,000 for 6 months. So it's always better to stake higher and play safe.
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
zamie:

1. Capital Market
2. Commodity Market
3. Knowledge Market

Out of curiosity, you are located outside the shores of Nigeria. Right?

I once invested in Renewable Energy when it was at its prime and Barack Obama's administration sought foreign hands to build new infrastructure and provide services to the overlooked sector at the time. So i picked Iberdrola Renovables.

The company started running tricks on shareholders by returning low dividends and the broker's commission i was paying was way above my stock earnings so i decided to sell off. Made a profit but back then, it was 0.05 per share, today its 6.25, last year it was 8 sumn.

Years later I found out they became the largest renewable energy firm in the world before they lost that title years ago.

I am also a big fan of bloomberg and i am a sucker for profit. That's my sport.

So whenever you're out in Europe, holla @ me and we can exchange ideas, as we share similar interests.

PS: lemme know what you know about the tourmaline commodity market in nigeria and how i can go about getting me some "esmeraldas" on the low low from the north. You got links? i got buyers

One

1 Like

Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by andico34: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
if you can,you can also trade in american stocks by registering with an an american stockbroker that accepts nigerian clients, the NSE is limited withits daily 5% move unlike american stocks
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
WUdec:

Out of curiosity, you are located outside the shores of Nigeria. Right?

I once invested in Renewable Energy when it was at its prime and Barack Obama's administration sought foreign hands to build new infrastructure and provide services to the overlooked sector at the time. So i picked Iberdrola Renovables.

The company started running tricks on shareholders by returning low dividends and the broker's commission i was paying was way above my stock earnings so i decided to sell off. Made a profit but back then, it was 0.05 per share, today its 6.25, last year it was 8 sumn.

Years later I found out they became the largest renewable energy firm in the world before they lost that title years ago.

I am also a big fan of bloomberg and i am a sucker for profit. That's my sport.

So whenever you're out in Europe, holla @ me and we can exchange ideas, as we share similar interests.

PS: lemme know what you know about the tourmaline commodity market in nigeria and how i can go about getting me some "esmeraldas" on the low low from the north. You got links? i got buyers

One

I just left canada last month and I'm currently in Lagos. Probably some day I'll look at spending time in Europe, not sure about that.

Also I have some strong contacts in the north.
Mail me let's keep the discussion going
zamie199@gmail.com
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
andico34:
if you can,you can also trade in american stocks by registering with an an american stockbroker that accepts nigerian clients, the NSE is limited withits daily 5% move unlike american stocks
I'm actually trying out JSE now. Seems to be better off.

Kindly recommend some NYSE stockbrokers that work well for Nigerians
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Hello... How can understand the basics of this form of trading and investment? I want to delve into it and I want to make sure I have a solid knowledge about how these stuffs works..

Do you have a book or something and can I contact you for more info??

I am a complete novice but I want to know more about investing in these markets??

I don't mind some finance related books too..

1 Like

Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by andico34: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2018
zamie:

I'm actually trying out JSE now. Seems to be better off.

Kindly recommend some NYSE stockbrokers that work well for Nigerians

I advise that you to stick to American stocks and follow the footsteps of gurus that have made money trading there and are still making money

the best stockbroker that accepts nigerian clients that i will recommend is Tradezero.....and you will need a copy of your international passport and a copy of your recent domicilary bank account (usd) statement
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
andico34:

I advise that you to stick to American stocks and follow the footsteps of gurus that have made money trading there and are still making money

the best stockbroker that accepts nigerian clients that i will recommend is Tradezero.....and you will need a copy of your international passport and a copy of your recent domicilary bank account (usd) statement

Great Thanks
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2020

1 Share

Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by Crixus12: 3:06am On Jan 03, 2020
Genius way to earn money(on the side) today free training. This 3-step"no product funnel" can be duplicated to start earning a significant income online. Join this free webinar to learn how to start earning money as an affiliate marketer. It involves promoting other peoples products and earning commissions When people purchase those products or serviced using your link. To join free webinar follow link below:
https:///3651Ru4

Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by Sarang(f): 11:41pm On May 23, 2020
zamie:

1. Capital Market
2. Commodity Market
3. Knowledge Market

So did you achieve your goal of 25m in 2018?
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by zamie(m): 7:43am On May 31, 2020
Sarang:

So did you achieve your goal of 25m in 2018?
No. I didn't.

However, I achieved a sizeable percentage of that. I don't want to be specific.

The importance of setting a goal sometimes isn't to actually achieve it. The push and restlessness that setting a goal provides, is an important criteria for success.

We are in 2020 and my goals are bigger. Another question can be.. Have I achieved the same goal as at 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Rise Fall Binary Options Scalping Sure Winning Volatility Indices Scalper Method / Zenith Bank Shares Offer: Opportunity Or Hype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.