Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport (2273 Views)

Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG / Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport by kessel: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good day guys.
Please i need advice on what to do about the wrong signature on my international passport. I only discovered it after a month of obtaining it. Traveled with it to Dubai and on return, i visited the immigration office in festac and they said nothing can be done until it expries but am preparing to travel again to the US and am scared it may pose a problem, i urgently need serious advice on how to go about this. Thanks
Re: Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport by fancy4eve(f): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Just passing
Re: Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport by spartacus11(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
kessel:
Good day guys.
Please i need advice on what to do about the wrong signature on my international passport. I only discovered it after a month of obtaining it. Traveled with it to Dubai and on return, i visited the immigration office in festac and they said nothing can be done until it expries but am preparing to travel again to the US and am scared it may pose a problem, i urgently need serious advice on how to go about this. Thanks

Just renew it, and change ur details, if dey refuse declare ur passport missing and apply for a new one

By d way how did d wrong signature tin take happen?

4 Likes

Re: Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport by haywire07(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
But how?

I know during data capturing, they will ask you to verify everything on their screen first before saving.. Were u cool ?

1 Like

Re: Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport by spartacus11(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
haywire07:
But how?

I know during data capturing, they will ask you to verify everything on their screen first before saving.. Were u cool ?

Even at dat, if other details are complete how come a wrong signature got into d mix?
Re: Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport by kessel: 1:50am On Mar 18, 2018
Thanks but what about the travel history on it? It was a mix up from their end. They even acknowledged it but couldn't withdraw it since i already opened it.
spartacus11:

Just renew it, and change ur details, if dey refuse declare ur passport missing and apply for a new one

By d way how did d wrong signature tin take happen?
Re: Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport by kessel: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
194 views, no replies, guys please help me out
Re: Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport by mavinc4u(f): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
If the signature is so how related to your signature, use it like that because they will understand.
Re: Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport by kessel: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thank you ,but do you speak out of experience?
mavinc4u:
If the signature is so how related to your signature, use it like that because they will understand.
Re: Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport by mavinc4u(f): 2:24am On Mar 27, 2018
kessel:
Thank you ,but do you speak out of experience?

I speak because you can't get your signature perfect using the pad to sign. Mine is something close because some parts were cut off.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport by SamReinvented: 3:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Is the signature yours, but different from the former one? No problem. People change signature all the time. Just make sure when you fill visa forms and all, you use the signature on your current passport.
Re: Wrong Signature On My Nigerian International Passport by kessel: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thank you very much for this.
mavinc4u:

I speak because you can't get your signature perfect using the pad to sign. Mine is something close because some parts were cut off.

(1) (Reply)

Fiancee Or Spouse Visa, Which Is Better? / ECOWAS Permit / I want to reapply for S. A visa after overstaying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.