Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere (33843 Views)

Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / Hunters' Gift To Prince Eze Madumere, Imo State Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Osejie1: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
My people, is like u guys has forgotten that there are destrotive weapons recovered in Nigeria, have u asked ur self our government where are they keeping them or who is using them as well?
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Really? just froze his bank account, and he will cry and beg like a baby.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by gracefoundmme(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Iscoalarcon: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
dignity33:
If Okorohousa is a failure you are also a failure I see no need you will be allowed to assume that office because you and Okorohousa are birds of the same feather.
it should be okorohausa not Okorohousa ffs stop spoiling the name of
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by lancdoz: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Though I don't want Rochas Son-in-Law just for the reason that he will still be same Rochas regime but I don't also want Eze because he is a product of this Rochas administration I don't think he has something else better but we are watching with keen eyes to make a better decision tomorrow

1 Like

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Abagworo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yes he's absolutely right. Only the people and God will stop him or accept him
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by iSpread(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Thank God he acknowledged the fact that "God remained the ultimate decider of anyone’s future".
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
power belongs to GOD and him alone gives it to whom he chooses stop bragging cause you don't know what the next hour holds in stock for you, YOU ARE ARROGANT
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by nkemdi89(f): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nice one let them all go to primaries, how will you serve someone for 26 years and he sees you unfit for the seat, while his in-law who was brought him by that same Madumere as a driver now feels he has the power and right to challenge everyone. Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by EngtTemmy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Why do you have to bring Jesus Christ to this gibberish statement.
Stupid people
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by terrezo2002(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Maybe that's the assurance his juju man gave him forgetting juju fails too.
It is clear politicians like this are not in leadership position to serve the people, but to serve themselves
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by DrHighchief(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
If u r popular, decamp to another party and test ur popularity. Must it be APC?
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Chochovini: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
TrueSenator:
Then a woman born by a woman will stop you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ON Point Sir.

1 Like

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by ndubueze92(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
JoanHicks:
smiley
I like your name.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Chochovini: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackfire:
Ok what of a woman born of a man.
Or a woman born of a woman.
. MAKE Una help me ask am o...
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Chochovini: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
texazzpete:
“No man born of a woman can stop me”

No wonder Okorocha installed a Happiness Commissioner. A woman. I bet she’s the secret weapon �
SHARP Man. See reasoning, senese no go kill you o...
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Chochovini: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

No should have said, "no one or nobody" but obviously he isn't smart enough. Now okorocha is gonna ask his wife or daughter to stop him.
LOLs hahahahahahaha u‘re 4ny sha.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by JoanHicks(f): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
ndubueze92:
I like your name.

Thanks hun can't pronounce yours though.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by cardoso111(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Unless he is misquoted, this man has failed!
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
U know how it seems making boasting statement and appearing to be a macho BUT in reality people just look at you with distain and resentment.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by ufuosman(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
2019 will tell
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
You are wicked grin grin grin grin....that's what I call applied reasoning. cheesy cheesy grin

SlayQueenSlayer:

No should have said, "no one or nobody" but obviously he isn't smart enough. Now okorocha is gonna ask his wife or daughter to stop him.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by laura8: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Just imagine the man..talking like IMO state is for him alone..
This type of people are not there to serve their people... All they want is power and free access to the govt treasury..
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by AuroraB(f): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

He lacks the qualities of a good ruler... tongue
I guess you are from IMO. I stand against the spirit of confusion that's engulfed y'all. When the time to vote comes, your brain takes leave of your body.
Someone of Roch-ass can never make Imo better not Madumere, not Uche Nwosu.
Before una go vote in somebody ga aranye anyi n'aka ndi iro angry
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by SirBunky85(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nigeriapen:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-mhkgqnkC2ZQ/Wq2NhkAe2qI/AAAAAAAAHzQ/F2pu9EF0ESU8n8zoF-lRIrAjXNdjNGgQQCLcBGAs/s1600/5aad52bdb9f43.jpg[/img]

SOURCE:https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/03/no-man-born-of-woman-can-stop-me-from.html?m=1

d honorable to have done in dis situation is for to resign from outside .I will also advise u to leave APC cuz I don't see anyone getting d APC ticket from anyone dat okorocha favours.u and ararame shud decamp cuz okorocha won't be alive to see both get d APC ticket during primaries.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by SirBunky85(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nigeriapen:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-mhkgqnkC2ZQ/Wq2NhkAe2qI/AAAAAAAAHzQ/F2pu9EF0ESU8n8zoF-lRIrAjXNdjNGgQQCLcBGAs/s1600/5aad52bdb9f43.jpg[/img]

SOURCE:https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/03/no-man-born-of-woman-can-stop-me-from.html?m=1

d honorable thng to have done in dis situation is for to resign from outside .I will also advise u to leave APC cuz I don't see anyone getting d APC ticket from anyone dat okorocha favours.u and ararame shud decamp cuz okorocha won't be alive to see both get d APC ticket during primaries.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by deprof247(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Not so flummoxed, after all, we are in the stratum of the globe where there is freedom of speech. He should however arm himself with much political dexterity and arsenal that will ensure his victory in the poll, to avoid eating back his words!
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by olufemi7onifade: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Sir,

Instead of saying

No one Born of Woman can stop you

Rather Say,

No one born of woman can stop the people of IMO State from chosing their Leaders.

Power belongs to the People and you can not elect yourself.

If there call your country a shot hole you will start crying, cos with all these comments that's the kind of reactions you attract.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Yankiss(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pride goes before a fall. He forgot he came through Rochas womb. We didn't hear threats when Jude Agbaso lost out to Madumere. What goes round comes round. Let us watch the drama.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by DrMuzungu(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Thief pushing another thief to succeed... lol. To kirikiri with all of them.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by ndubueze92(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
JoanHicks:

Thanks hun can't pronounce yours though.
I assure you, with good effort you can pronounce it.
You're welcome.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by derancle: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
This man and the so called okorocha have failed, so the imolite don't need you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial / Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat / Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri, CBN Quarters Damboa Road (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.