Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Your Mouth Is Your Weapon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Mouth Is Your Weapon (274 Views)

Pastor Jentezen Franklin Sermon – Worship Is Your Weapon / Your Mouth Is Your Weapon. (3). / Your Mouth Is Your Weapon (5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mouth Is Your Weapon by Revadebola: 6:36am On Mar 18, 2018
YOUR MOUTH IS YOUR WEAPON.

God recognizes your mouth as your spiritual weapon. He said, what you say, He will do to you.

Numbers 14:28 (KJV) "Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord , as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you".

The Lord Jesus said, whatever you say, you will get it.
Mark 11:23 (KJV) "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith".

David used his mouth as weapon against Goliath, before he used the sling. 1st Samuel 17.
The 10 spies Moses sent to Canaan land, used their mouths against themselves, while Joshua and Caleb, used their mouths as weapon for their breakthroughs. Numbers Chapters 12 to 14.
Stop using the words of your mouth against yourself, stop confessing evil and negative things about your health, marriage, spouse, children, finances etc.
Daily and moment by moment, learn to confess only good and positive things. Practice confessing the scripture and the promises of God concerning you.
Your mouth is a spiritual weapon, don't use it against yourself.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord I repent from saying negative things with my mouth.
2. Father from now help to say only good things.
3. I confess, I shall not die, I will not be sickly, I will not be poor, evil will not happen to me, in Jesus Name.
4. Holy Spirit strengthen your servant as he marks his BIRTHDAY on 21st March.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE " my Facebook page
"Charles Adebola. Ministries".
Re: Your Mouth Is Your Weapon by juanjo2: 6:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Yes my mouth is my weapon, but I don fire buhari mouth rocket luncher, bazooka, AK 49, my mouth magazine don finish for buhari matter, but him still stand kampe grin gringrin
Re: Your Mouth Is Your Weapon by Emvico34: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2018
buhaaaaaaaaaaaariiiiiiiiii must goooooooooo. Am shouting with my mouth
Re: Your Mouth Is Your Weapon by Jabioro: 6:44am On Mar 18, 2018
Na so..

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For The Grace Of Seeing Another Beautiful Day. / Clear Contradictions For Educative Purposes And Research / The Lord Needs It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.