Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today (30528 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos / Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by boman2014: 6:51am On Mar 18, 2018

Mariam Ashabi Moropeda, the daughter of late
Yoruba actress, Moji Olaiya clocks one today.

The late Nollywood actress gave birth to Mariam in
Canada before she passed away a few months
after on May 17, 2017.

https://afroinsider.com/the-daughter-left-behind-by-late-actress-moji-olaiya-is-a-year-old-today-html/

9 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by selflover(f): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2018
So cute. May God make her great. Amen

Ftc for the first time. Lala credit my account asap. I always wanted to be Ftc but I thought it could only happen in my dreams.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2018
cute baby ......may her mother's soul rest in peace.....

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by ghettowriter(m): 7:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Cute bby, rip to the Mum.

5 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2018
Ehyaaa!!!!

I wish the mother was alive.

#sobs

11 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by tobtap: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2018
wat a cute baby..may she live longer than her mum...God bless her cool

40 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Nairalanddist: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2018
angryT
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by xreal: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2018
HBD dear.

May God continue to keep you.

8 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by timilehin007(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2018
She look very much like her mum angry...they should just keep her mother role for her when she grow up.

3 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by yeyeboi(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2018
Ok
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by YankeeJJC(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2018
God Will protect her

5 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Afonjashapmouth: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2018
Trust my people the Birthday will be loud!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by kaymart: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2018
how time flies#

3 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Enemyofpeace: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2018
And so?make we come do wetin?was she the only baby burned on that day?how about other childrens that were also burned that same day? Una eye service no go kill una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Queenslary(f): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2018
she cute
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by RogueX: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2018
So sad

But brings me joy to see the kid Healthy and Happy

6 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by DSS1335: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
And so?make we come do wetin?was she the only baby burned on that day?how about other childrens that were also burned that same day? Una eye service no go kill una.

shocked

I know you are trying to be mischievous!
Take it from me because u no rhyme at all. It won't be a bad idea if u return back to school to update ur obsolete self

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by talk2percy(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2018
Chai, cute baby. It's unfortunate the only memory of the mum she will have is just her videos and pictures.

4 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by prettyem(f): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2018
Happy birthday cutie, God keep you
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by burmaluv(f): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2018
So cute,May her mother soul rest in peace
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by asiwajumi(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
bad belle is even allow.. Continu

1 Like

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by udemzyudex(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2018
When I see her I remember Ireti in super story, RIP.

Wishing her baby happy birthday.

2 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Praktikals(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2018
May the good lord be with the child, as long as she lives cry

1 Like

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2018
May Almighty Allah guard and guide her affairs!

2 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Enemyofpeace: 8:10am On Mar 18, 2018
asiwajumi:
bad belle is even allow.. Continu

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by pennywys(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2018
Happy birthday sweet, the Lord is ur strength
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Praktikals(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Tell us how many childrens are burned on that day.

9 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Oh sweetheart, may our Lord Jesus Christ be with and continually bless you, amen. You are blessed, child.
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by olaskul(m): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2018
Amen.

tobtap:
wat a cute baby..may she live longer than her mum...God bless her cool
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by olaskul(m): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2018
Your stupidity no get grade...

Just clap for yourself.

Enemyofpeace:

7 Likes

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by HoodBillionaire: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2018
i feel sad wen i see humans die
esp in naija
fine gal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Oge Okoye's Birthday Party / Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets / Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.