Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man (39396 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man by chigoizie7(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mumu.

The constitution of any country is paramount

It comes 1st before religion.

Respect that. If u are not Ok with it, return to ur country and do as u like.
Re: Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man by kingBenedict: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
With his igbotic English
Hahahahaha....you don burst my brain...
Re: Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man by dangwarmai(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Breezzy:
That's fulanis that disguise as the police men
If Amadioha strike you ehhhhhhhh........
Re: Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man by Diso60090(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mutemenot:

I be fada. I know as church that way dey be

Fada show me way na inbox me as e dey be
Re: Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man by Toide: 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
winj3:

Pal, you have the mental intelligence of a monkey, seek literacy and commonsense before your next generation are doomed by your stupidity!
if you have common sense you would have know that without Christ is crisis, you are miserable already and ready for doom.
Re: Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man by revontuli(f): 1:58am On Mar 19, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
i knew it will be a Developer reporting
shallysgirl:
I know this comment was typed and posted by a caliphate slave.
kaluxy007:
Cone head replying

You guys and your tribalism cracks me up. I know I shouldn't laugh but it's too funny from an outsider view.
Which tribe is the developers and why are they called as such?
I see the developer name tossed around a lot, but couldn't figure out who they are and why they are called developers.
Re: Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 19, 2018
revontuli:

You guys and your tribalism cracks me up. I know I shouldn't laugh but it's too funny from an outsider view.
I see the developer name tossed around a lot, but couldn't figure out who they are and why they are called developers.
From the name 'developers' one would easily deduce we are good people but you see those called Afonjas they are experts in skull and Organ mining, when I say skull and Organ I don't mean those ruminant animals. Whenever you visit south western Nigeria you would do yourself a lot of good by going with skull protector
Re: Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man by shallysgirl: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2018
revontuli:

When I say brownroofer or cone head,you and I know who is being referred to. Read between the lines. We know the signs and symptoms of tribalistic people and tribalism
Re: Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man by revontuli(f): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
shallysgirl:
When I say brownroofer or cone head,you and I know who is being referred to. Read between the lines. We know the signs and symptoms of tribalistic people and tribalism

I'm a foreigner so no idea what brownroofer and conehead refer to.
Tribalism is not good. It divides people and undermines development.
Re: Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man by Surgical22(f): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
georjay:
Oga na the Turkish policemen smoke inside church na

arrange your topic
Mugu,is his story difficult to understand?.dead brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.