Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,467 members, 7,801,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Non- Fiction Writers Wanted 50kobo To 1naira Per Word. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Non- Fiction Writers Wanted 50kobo To 1naira Per Word. (1013 Views)

Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) / I Will Write For You At 50kobo... / Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non- Fiction Writers Wanted 50kobo To 1naira Per Word. by Raynuel: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2018
I need writers for non fiction ebooks, price is 50kobo to 1naira, reply with your phone or email if interested. Thanks.
Re: Non- Fiction Writers Wanted 50kobo To 1naira Per Word. by Premiumwriter: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Raynuel:
I need writers for non fiction ebooks, price is 50kobo to 1naira, reply with your phone or email if interested. Thanks.
0705 582 2849
Re: Non- Fiction Writers Wanted 50kobo To 1naira Per Word. by tohyble(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Non- Fiction Writers Wanted 50kobo To 1naira Per Word. by Feddiboy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Prologue:

FEDDI TO OLD TRAFFORD
the Unity Games Begin

By

Daniel D-Virox Nwaike(Manchester United FC)
Dike Samson Nwayo(Real Madrid CF)

April 29, 2008
Theater of Dreams
2nd leg, EUFA Champions League Semi-final
Manchester United FC Vs Real Madrid CF

A deafening din of excited fans were watching this clash of titans. The 75,000 capacity Theater of Dreams was filled to the brim. Millions more at home were glued to their televisions.
It was the 68th minute and the score was 2-2 in our favour. I was Real Madrid’s striker and had scored 2 well taken goals in the first half. But by the 68th minute, Manchester United had restored parity through an excellent free kick and a goal-mouth scramble from a corner.

However, we had a slight advantage and would go through if the score remained the same, since we had 2 away goals, and they had none, the first leg at Santiago Benabeau having ended goalless. But we did not bank on that.
With the aggregate score 2 apiece, It was a tense game as both teams fought to win.Then came a corner in the 70th minute, but the Manchester United Goalkeeper was down in agony. Ricardo, our left forward, had curled an R2 shot into the top corner, and their keeper, a giant Swede, had leapt at it willy-nilly, breaking his wrist on the crossbar, but keeping the ball out. The medics attended to him but he could not continue.

His replacement came and it was a pleasant change. It was Daniel Nwaike, my friend and international team mate. He had been my small-boy and school-son at Federal Government College Wazobia. This was his first game for Manchester United in the Champions League, and it had come in a very important game. I was happy for him, but I was already looking forward to putting one past him.

On, Daniel turned his customary ultra-concentration full-blast, just as he did in that college game 10 years ago. No words are said, but before he got in goal, we quickly exchanged backslaps in the box, knowing we would have time to catch up after.
At 24, he had done it. Being a first team goalkeeper for Manchester United is no small feat and to do it at that age was phenomenal. I was looking forward to seeing him after the match, which I expected we would win.

So I came back to the present and shrugged thoughts of after away and concentrated, looking for soft spots in their defense to get into for Ricardo’s kick. But one of their big center-backs trailed my movements, and I knew I would have to do it the hard way if the ball fell for me. But then, Daniel has this knack for turning a crucial game on it’s head.

Ricardo floated the ball nicely towards the back post. There were scrambles and scuffles in the box but I evaded my marker and darted towards the ball. I connected solidly with a header, directing the ball towards the far side of the keeper. But Daniel was having none of it. I heard the crowd gasp as he stretched himself full length to the right and pushed the ball away with the tip of his fingers.It was another corner.

The roar from the audience for the strike and save was gratifying, and we both drank it in. Intoxicated by the worship, we were raring for more. It's the way of footballers. The cheer of the crowd is our tonic.Daniel bellowed at his defense to track me better, and I flashed him a smile which he didn't return. He’s all business now, just like old times, just that this time, we are opponents.

We had sniffed blood, and had a few more bodies in the box now. Which became a schoolboy mistake, given the quality of United. On the second corner, Daniel caught it safely, and that was when things fell apart. It’s Dejavu: a repeat of the match against Benue house in college when Daniel assisted my goal. Only this time, it was Wesley, their rapid right wing forward being assisted. But the execution was exactly the same.

You see, apart from being an excellent shot-stopper, Daniel is blessed with excellent technique and a strong right arm. He can throw and kick the ball with pinpoint accuracy. And that’s what he did for Wesley. Immediately Daniel caught that cross from the corner, he let fly one of his mighty throws, and we were caught in a lightening counterattack.

We had been employing a full press , hoping to get a goal and kill the contest. We were always high up the pitch, choking and robbing them of possession no doubt, but leaving some vulnerable spaces behind. And bringing more people into the box for that corner, leaving our defence thin, was a mistake. This defensive lapse was what Wesley exploited.

Very careful to stay on the shoulder of the last defender, he streaked off when the ball was released by Daniel, connecting with, and bringing it under control nicely. He was on-side. Sighting the chasing pack, he hit the ball forward and used his tremendous pace to outstrip them, eating up the space. A moment later, he's in the box and is one-on-one with the keeper. The keeper tried to put as much pressure as he could by not committing sooner, but that doesn't help. Wesley calmly chose his spot and rifled a shot into the far left corner, leaving our goalkeeper helpless on the green.

A deafening roar from Manchester United fans enveloped the stadium as their players streaked off in wild celebration. When the game resumed, United fans were in song for their heroes.Huff and puff, we couldn’t break down their defense, and the game ended in victory for them. Manchester United were through to the Champions league final, and Real Madrid was out.
Needless to say, I wasn’t happy with the result, but I took solace that my boy was in, big time. With that kind of performance, and the first choice Keeper injured, the shirt was his'. I walked to his team, shook a few sweaty hands, hugged even sweatier jerseys, and finally wrapped an arm round my boy's neck, whisking him away to one of the corner-flags.I hit him playfully on the side, producing a chuckle. “Smallboy, give me your shirt joor.”

He grinned as I removed mine, removing his' at the same time. We exchanged hugs and hung the shirts on our shoulders. Even aside, his team mates came to him. Daniel exchanged high-fives and hugs with them while I got casual shakes. Manchester fans and players were going wild in the stadium. The paparazzi were clicking away on their cameras.
My teammates had done their obligatory round of greetings and were moving off the field to the dressing room. Some of them threw quizical looks at my fraternising with the 'enemy' so. But that didn't stop me going down history lane with Daniel“Bro, did that assist remind you of something?” Daniel asked, grinning and hitting my abs.“Of course big head. I gave you that game, remember?”

I laughed. “That move was the same as that Saturday's game of 1998 between our house and Benue.” I returned the hit.
“You know, that game set me on the path to where I am today. I hope this one brings great things too,” Daniel responded, extending an arm.
We locked arms as is the tradition of Warriors.“It will. I have no doubt about that.” I disentangled my fingers, hand and arm from the Warrior-shake.
I could see he was remembering more than that game. I was also remembering a whole lot more. I and Daniel, we have quite some history.Which was why I was not surprised when he chatted me up on Skype that night, suggesting we employ a ghost writer to pen a memoir of our shared experiences at FGC Wazobia.

Two weeks later, we employed a Nigerian ghost writer to ink the experiences you find in this book. Through occasional social visits, online correspondences, and our writer's collaboration, we exchanged and shared Feddi experiences, finally publishing it as 'Feddi to Old Trafford'. Which is a befitting title because it's Daniel's story more than mine. And when you consider that he continued writing with others who were key players in his meteoric rise, then you would see I am not far from the truth when I say this is his story more than mine.

TO GET THE FULL FREE COPY OF THIS EBOOK FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS
*Step 1: Click on https://mailchi.mp/e1ca3a7cfa39/feddi2old-trafford

*Step 2: Click on the "SEND ME MY BOOK" button on the sign up page that appears next.

*Step 3: Fill your EMAIL ADDRESS where the ebook will be sent to on the next page that appears.

*Step 4: CHECK YOUR EMAIL INBOX for the Download link.

*Step 5: Click on the DOWNLOAD LINK IN YOUR INBOX.

*Step 6: You will be brought to a page where you can then download the book for FREE.

*Step7: On the page where the book is, click on a YELLOW BUTTON by the right side that says 'ADD TO CART'
*Step 8:On the next page Click on "CHECK OUT" and you are allowed to download

NOTE: IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY ISSUES CONTACT ME VIA Feddi2oldtrafford@Gmail.com

PS: I am doing this because of the series of complaints I have been getting about issues with the download process. I do hope this clarifies the process. Thanks and Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non- Fiction Writers Wanted 50kobo To 1naira Per Word. by nkem12345(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Raynuel:

Unique writer ... i write scripts for any media content ( movies , ads, commercials ,documentary )
09023667851 on whatsapp

Here is a sample

The DEVILS LAIR
EPISODE 20 : Concluding episode

“ Order !”
The courtroom was a beehive of noises , pockets of discussions had gone on among the audience and there was no seeming end to the bickering over events in the last 3 hours.
“ such things happen in this world ?”, a news observer had dropped his camera and looked on in awe.
“ Order i say !”, the court clerk had grown irritated and had to speak into a small stick- like microphone placed at the corner of the desk , “ does this look like a village uprising ?”
The room went dead silent as the judge spoke,
“ Mr Jude Adasa , you are saying that you willfully and knowingly committed the murder of all 5 deceased people? There was no accident? “
“ I am not saying that your lordship. ....all i am saying is .... “
“ Objection My lord , permit me to go through the details of this story with the defendant ... if you would not mind “ , the prosecution counsel lead , Barrister Ezemoka began.
“ objection sustained ... i think the accused needs to be sure of what he is saying .. Go on and cross examine “ .
The judge shifted his glass rim and looked down on the pile of paper before him.
Barrister Ezemoka adjusted his black gown and stood up from the dock . He walked slowly towards the wooden box where I stood and tapped the box slightly .

“ Mr Jude Adasa , you said that on saturday , 15th June 2007 , you were invited by one of the deceased, Mrs Matilda Ekeh for a wedding . Right ? “ .
I nodded
“.... you said you both had sex in one of the rooms during the reception and promised to see later in the night . Am i right ?
I nodded .
“Pls speak up mr Jude “
“ yes .... yes i did “
“ Now ... according to your original statement tendered on the 10th of april , you claimed to not have made it to the night meeting and got home to hear she was dead .... However , you stated here before this court that you had gone there and found out that you were framed ... right ?
“ no”
“ what happened next ?”
“I tri......”
“ objection my lord ... the prosecution is asking too many questions at one time ....” mothers lawyer cut in .
“ objection overruled . Let the accused be properly cross examined ... continue “
I looked at my mother and begun .
“ i had gone in to have sex and then she told me she was uncomfortable just after we had stripped off . We got into an argument and I shoved her accidentally and she fell ... that was when i looked for a sharp object and stabbed her.
“ why did you do that?”
“ I was paid to do it “
“ Hold on “, Barrister Ezemoka stopped and looked bewildered , “ did you say paid ? You were paid ? “
“ Yes . Matt wanted her dead because he had said she had refused him sex countless times and he couldn’t bear to see her married .... so he paid me to kill her . I shot her on the bed . However , I did not know that it was the same hotel where they would spend their honeymoon. Her husband came in when I was trying to clean the place and I had to shoot him.
“ what of matilda, Matt and the two security men ?” , Barrister Ezemoka looked at the other members of the prosecution with wide eyes and turned to give me a stern look
“ Their case is quite complicated. I had heard stories of the murder on the news. I was shocked when two security men had turned in to the police as witnesses and they pointed fingers at me. I had to run away to find where to hide . I was planning on how to kill them when suddenly , it was reported in the news that they were poisoned in custody . I never knew who did it...... not until the day I had gone to collect my money from Matt that I realized that there was someone else behind it all ; someone I never thought of .... It was Matilda , Monalisa’s sister. She poisoned the guards herself. “
The courtroom went into uproar instantly .
“ silence!”, the gavel landed on the board again.
“ I had demanded for my money and they threatened to turn me in and blackmail me ,showing me video evidences they had of my carrying out the act and telling me that they had over 20 people with a copy and if i told anyone , i would rot in jail . I refused to back down and an argument ensued , I shot them both. “

“ so you confirm that you killed them both ?”
“ Yes i did”
The court had a short recess and within that time , my mother came to where I was kept and wept profusely. I was simply emotionless. I had paid the price for falling into the devils trap and my punishment was well deserved .

Thirty minutes later.

“ .... having looked at the submissions by the prosecution and statements of the defendant and his legal team, I found Mr Jude Adasa guilty of 4 counts of murder , 3 counts of conspiracy to commit murder and felony . The accused has been sentenced to death by hanging” , the presiding judge quipped and dropped his reading glasses into the case.
“ court !” , the clerk yelled as lots of feet dragged to stand up.
I was led out of court, handcuffed and with a mind of what to face ahead. I had gone to the devils lair and I could not turn back.
I could hear ‘mummy’s Judge ‘ speaking to my mother as they led me past , “ let us appeal and pray , he might be given a parole if our appeal is successful .”

As we drove into the sun bask of the afternoon , I looked through the iron bars of the ‘Black Maria ‘ vehicle and wondered if things would have gone differently .

It might . It might not.

* • • • •
Re: Non- Fiction Writers Wanted 50kobo To 1naira Per Word. by princessdoyenne(f): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Non- Fiction Writers Wanted 50kobo To 1naira Per Word. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
i'm well interested
horlorlardaeyedun@gmail.com
or
Re: Non- Fiction Writers Wanted 50kobo To 1naira Per Word. by Iamlordroman: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Non- Fiction Writers Wanted 50kobo To 1naira Per Word. by nappyboy560(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Joeladams560@gmail.com.. I'm up

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is The Best Sites In Nigeria / Sankofa Magazine- Call For Submissions / Are You A Good Story Writer? If Yes, Then You Can N50k, N30K Or N20K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.