Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ (111303 Views)

Sold!!9 months naija Used Sound Ford Edge 2007#2.35m non neg / Just came in.Affordable UK Used Sound Bars, Best Prices** / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
@Fimidaraire you're yet to tell us your conclusion over the sound bar you bought from us. grin
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by Fimidaraire: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

@Fimidaraire you're yet to tell us your conclusion over the sound bar you bought from us. grin

I am sorry friend, I beg your pardon. I have been enjoying the sound bar quite alright.
I wanted something higher, and I thought it could only be in something bogus, small as it is, and yet oh my GOD! Ground tearing grin
I've been having to reduce the bass extremely to enable my neighbours sleep.

Thanks for taking your time to convince me friend. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Fimidaraire:

I am sorry friend, I beg your pardon. I have been enjoying the sound bar quite alright.
I wanted something higher, and I thought it could only be in something bogus, small as it is, and yet oh my GOD! Ground tearing grin

@wane01 this is the third "PARAMETER FOR A GOOD BLAST." grin

Thank you @Fimidaraire

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
All 100% CLEAN like new+REMOTE CONTROL
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by gnaira(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
All 100% CLEAN like new+REMOTE CONTROL

All?
Do u have more than 1 model or same model?
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
gnaira:

All?
Do u have more than 1 model or same model?

All!
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by wane01(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

@wane01 this is the third "PARAMETER FOR A GOOD BLAST." grin

Thank you @Fimidaraire
N.B : Due to your constant bullying with this your sound instrument my wallet shall dismiss the petition for the release of funds
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2018
wane01:

Hmmmm
I know ur gonna defend your items anyway .... so your challenge is a bit one sided

I ain't bullying, nor trying to make you buy, but showing you my challenge isn't one sided, as I already have 3 testimonials. And in the mouth of two or more witnesses shall a word be established! cool
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2018
NOTE TO POTENTIAL BUYER.

I'd come set up at your crib, and blast, if it beats you by surprise by sound production,
You'd pay, and give a testimonial up here.
But, If it doesn't beat you, I'd pack up and give you 10k as a token of apology,
And leave..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by wane01(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

I ain't bullying, nor trying to make you buy, but showing you my challenge isn't one sided, as I already have 3 testimonials. And in the mouth of two or more witnesses shall a word be established! cool
Your testimonials were not this much as at when I wrote that ..
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
wane01:

Your testimonials were not this much as at when I wrote that ..

Now you confirm too grin

How are you today baba.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by Taiwo20(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
NOTE TO POTENTIAL BUYER.

I'd come set up at your crib, and blast, if it beats you by surprise by sound production,
But, If it doesn't beat you, I'd pack up and give you 10k as a token of apology,
And leave..

it's just the price.....can one also use a wireless home theater with it as well?
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by wane01(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

Now you confirm too grin

How are you today baba.
Our sound priest ... Am doing good .. I gonna make an order soon buh lemme clear some things first
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
wane01:

Our sound priest ...
Am doing good ..
I gonna make an order soon buh lemme clear some things first

OK my boss.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Taiwo20:

it's just the price.....can one also use a wireless home theater with it as well?

Yes, if it has Bluetooth, if not, you gonna have to get a piece of Bluetooth device for home theater, I can arrange that.

As touching the price, good things are expensive, especially, when they come with REST OF MIND.

Chat me: 0803 054 6462.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2018
@stalyf boss, you'd love this too... I trust you're enjoying the 4K TV cool
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Enjoy great sound with six built-in speakers.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by wane01(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

OK my boss.
Boss sorry to deviate or disturb .. Do you know anyone who can fix a HDMI cable it was forced into the port and the pins got broken now its headless so I need someone who can buy and put another head ... Its a 30m cable I just discovered it was handled carelessly .. I watched a video on YouTube where something similar was done buh am yet to find someone who can fix it
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
wane01:

Boss sorry to deviate or disturb .. Do you know anyone who can fix a HDMI cable it was forced into the port and the pins got broken now its headless so I need someone who can buy and put another head ... Its a 30m cable I just discovered it was handled carelessly .. I watched a video on YouTube where something similar was done buh am yet to find someone who can fix it

We have a thread where we treat such issues sir, if I respond to the question here, someone else might likely come ask
A couple questions similar too.

Please, see here sir: https://www.nairaland.com/4280451/lets-solve-tv-problems-here

I'd be glad to take it from there.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by wane01(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

We have a thread where we treat such issues sir, if I respond to the question here, someone else might likely come ask
A couple questions similar too.

Please, see here sir: https://www.nairaland.com/4280451/lets-solve-tv-problems-here

I'd be glad to take it from there.
owk lemme do d needful
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by mrbillz(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Fimidaraire:

Now they call me Mr Bully in my hood! Been performing magic with the sound bar grin
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2018
mrbillz:
Now they call me Mr Bully in my hood! Been performing magic with the sound bar grin

Omo, house don cos o, no let them eject you kwa! grin grin grin
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Still available
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
.. available
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by JesusFlourishes: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2018
Oga sir grin

Can it work with the lg tv I bought?
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
JesusFlourishes:
Oga sir grin

Can it work with the lg tv I bought?

I'm just seeing your message now, though, you already know better by now as you already purchased it.
We wait for your testimonial here. cool
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
@stalyf boss, you'd love this too... I trust you're enjoying the 4K TV cool

SOLD!!!
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
NOTE TO POTENTIAL BUYER.

And leave..

SOLD!!!
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Another in Stock

NOTE TO POTENTIAL BUYER.

And leave..
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sound Bars For Sale
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 4:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Now in Stock
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2018
Now in Stock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

Two Ways To Remove Winrar Password Without Software / Phone To Sell/buy / BUY UR ORIGINAL XIAOMI,ROMOSS POWER BANKS, WIRELESS SPEAKERS, MOBILE ACCESSORIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.